Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Master
Thank you all for you insights

[/quote]So they seek out happiness through others. I’ve heard old souls from my soul group say that they seek out certain people when they are feeling low. To specifically absorb their good energy. Almost as if they are mentally aware of what they are doing but not aware of the karma involved in these actions.

This was the image I saw, but I did not know it was possible. I think I need to trust my guides more.

Why would the person not tell me when I told them how I was feeling? The person told me to shield and protect myself. The person said my vibration was too low.

Thank you for your insight.

Last edited by Anala : 23-08-2018 at 11:56 PM. Reason: I did not do the cut paste right
Old 23-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
Smile Thank you all for your insights

The image of the old souls; I saw this image, but I did not know it was possible. I think I need to trust the images I see, the way I feel and my guides more.

Why would the person not tell me, when I told them how I was feeling? The person told me to shield and protect myself. The person said my vibration was too low. This person made me feel like it was my fault and that my feelings were off base.

Thank you for your insight, I really appreciate everyone’s perspectives and knowledge.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Hello,

I am new. ( I feel that I should preface that I do not mean to offend, if I do not say the words right. I am using gender neutral pronouns Incase the person is on the forum.) I recently had an angel reveal themself to me out of the blue. I am pretty open and did not reject the idea. I spent a lot of time at their place of residence and the person would tell me bits and piece of their belief system. Which was okay, I felt comfortable with learning. Sometime my mind would just go blank and I figured it was not supposed learn that item. At times I felt like the person gave me too much trust and responsibility. At times they gave chores to do. I could only guess that it was some kind of reciprocity.

I was given items to protect myself. Which worked well, but sometimes worked too well. I felt as if I were thrown into the deep end of the spiritual and metaphysical pool. I was not given much explanation and I know I did not ask enough questions. I was very trusting.

I would leave the dwelling drained and sad. When I expressed this, I was told to learn to shield and protect myself, whihout explanation as to how. But I felt overwhelmingly compelled to go to back. I spent way too much time there. I explained my overwhelming attraction and the person and I was instantly shut out. I returned all of the items that had been given to me. When I explained that it was not a sexual attraction, the person apologized and we set some ground rules and moved on with what I thought was just a friendship.

But the breadcrumbs of teaching began all over again. When I began reading on the internet to fill in the blanks; I was told the internet would steer me wrong. When I rejected the person and said I would find my own teachers, this person seemed to believe themselves to be the only one who could teach me. But I was not being taught.

I reached out to my guides who kept telling me I was there to teacher this person to balance their ego. When I not feel comfortable entering the dwelling and set boundaries, The person told me I was toxic. I told the person that I meant no harm. I explained that I only wanted to be friends. I have distanced myself and only occasionally approach as a friend.

Then last night I read the twin flame article and I could check all the boxes about what happened. I know I am on my true path of my mission and I do not know if I should cut the cord on this person or go back and ask if this is what is happening. If I shed light on my awareness, whether it would change the situation.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciating. Thank you for reading.

Anala.

Nobody can really tell you if someone is your twin flame or not, only you know that and anyone who tells you they are or aren't your twin flame is just guessing at best. What I can tell you is that a twin flame can be an "energy vampire" if by energy vampire you mean someone that makes you feel bad. Anyone can be an "energy vampire", it doesn't disqualify them from being your twin flame. Just because you're a twin flame doesn't mean you're better than everyone else or some kind of superior human being. The rule of thumb is if anyone is treating you badly, whether they're your twin flame or not, it's because they're mirroring a part of yourself back to you that needs to be worked on. Maybe you're doing the same thing to other people, or you used to and still haven't accepted that you used to be like that and fully forgiven yourself. Or maybe you know how to help them out of ego and you would be doing both of you a favor by helping them awaken more, because the sooner the both of you do the sooner you can raise in vibration and ascend. The point is, whatever the reason your twin is acting out of ego is, is to each you a lesson in Unconditional Love and raise your vibration more. If it's your twin they will stop treating you badly in whatever way they are once you have learned the lessons. If they aren't your twin they will simply fall out of your life naturally, it's futile to try to let go of them and pointless to try to attach a label on them just so you can feel better about yourself because of how much a victim you are.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:00 AM
Master
Ah, the mirror and the karma. Hmm,... I think I get it. Interesting. Thanks!
Twinflameharmonics.
Old 25-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Knower

This current t.f. situation, he has been coming around every 3 or 4 days wanting to talk, knocking on my door or calling.
There were 2 close souls who seemed to drain me, my energy & this current t.f. is one of them. I love him to death, & it's not him but it's how we connect in our energy. The emotions we get each other, & he is a sweetheart, very kind /gentle soul.
I didn't answer the door today.. I may put a note on his door later saying why.. but I am really nervous for myself lately with too much on my plate as is. Since he has been coming around, 6 months now about.. It has been healing on both sides BUT I also think with these souls there is a tendency to push into the one person too much.. My closest souls are very split apart, so it is work to keep my own life going let alone worry about him.
I think the energy part was more succinct with my orig t.f., twin ray, the next t.f. as to compared to twin soul & this current t.f. guy..
Not a reflection on him at all.. but I think instead of him doing his own work he is trying to pull my energy & I also don't think he has the same effect from being around me as I do him.
If he were a counselor or something where he can be around & connect to people a lot, that would make him happy...

I also feel I was coming fully into my own self as he and I were beginning to interact.. So I'm having to work extra hard to get back on my own track.
Maybe I'm not doing this exactly the way I should.. but it is all I can do to keep myself up at moment let alone carry him too (or vice versa).

I was reading about, habits of highly successful people. One of the things it says is to use one's "character strengths" every day.. To me that is helping others. to connect & help. Him and I tend to lock into each other and again it's more me that gets stuck in this with him.. But we are so much alike this way I feel I in ways cancel out with him.
If I can free myself to think again about..
what do I want to do.
& then proceed.
These connections are so healing but the vampire part.. can be real in the way it is.
I think he is trying to CONNECT with me and it should be with the wider circle & maybe I'm not thinking it correctly but for now this is where I'm at.
I want to work on myself.. cannot carry him nor can he carry me.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

No. Twin souls make you feel at home.
Old 26-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7

Only if you feel at home with yourself. If you always feel comfortable around them no matter how much you're in ego and unaligned with your higher self it most likely isn't a twin flame. Twin flames are mirrors of yourself and your relationship with yourself and aspects such as your level or spiritual development and karma will influence how you feel around them. Also if they haven't caught up with you enough because you haven't gotten far enough in the merging and ascension process they will be more mirrors of your ego self than your higher self. You will feel completely at home with a twin flame, far more than you ever could with a soulmate if you both are aligned with your higher selves enough, but by making it a law that you need to feel at home with them at all times it will simply cause much chaos and confusion in the minds of those that have days where they don't feel at home with their twins! That's where the false twin concept even got started most likely. One day you feel at home with your twin when you're both feeling good but as soon as one of you have a bad day and mirror your egos to each other, suddenly they're labeled as a "false twin" and "toxic". If you always want to feel comfortable around someone then it's best to find a soulmate, because they won't mirror your ego back to you as much as a twin flame would when you're going through the ascension process. If your twin never causes you any distress than you must both have been done with the ascension process completely and fully reunited before you even met physically. This might happen sometimes but if it does its definitely rare and isn't a "rule" to decide whether or not someone is a "true twin flame". People have made the twin flame phenomena into a religion with many rules and rituals simply because the ego needs rules to keep it safe and feeling like you're on the right path because you aren't ready yet to trust your own inner divine guidance.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Knower

Oh? that seems to contrary to what most here are saying.. it's not "easy," it's about growth & most are not together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
Old 26-08-2018, 02:04 AM
Knower

People have different experiences & realities.
There are plenty of sites that talk about soul family, 12 primary soul group & 144 in larger soul group. It is said there is only one twin ray, 7 twin flames, & numerous soul mates.
Great you found The One. I have 7 twin flames, each one has a role in my life & my twin ray I love very much as well. I believe in soul family.
Plus the self care I need to do for myself right now in healing from my past losses is more important than my worrying about this new connection. I also have the ability to decide whether he is my twin flame or not. I think the world of him, but I don't need to stop the universe for him to jump aboard when the person I need to care for right now is me. I've had tremendous losses in these connections along the way, a lot of growth but my own healing trumps care taking a close soul connection. He is my neighbor, a wonderful soul but I have a family member I am helping, my life is very busy as well. That's not mean, it's being healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFlameHarmonics
Only if you feel at home with yourself. If you always feel comfortable around them no matter how much you're in ego and unaligned with your higher self it most likely isn't a twin flame. Twin flames are mirrors of yourself and your relationship with yourself and aspects such as your level or spiritual development and karma will influence how you feel around them. Also if they haven't caught up with you enough because you haven't gotten far enough in the merging and ascension process they will be more mirrors of your ego self than your higher self. You will feel completely at home with a twin flame, far more than you ever could with a soulmate if you both are aligned with your higher selves enough, but by making it a law that you need to feel at home with them at all times it will simply cause much chaos and confusion in the minds of those that have days where they don't feel at home with their twins! That's where the false twin concept even got started most likely. One day you feel at home with your twin when you're both feeling good but as soon as one of you have a bad day and mirror your egos to each other, suddenly they're labeled as a "false twin" and "toxic". If you always want to feel comfortable around someone then it's best to find a soulmate, because they won't mirror your ego back to you as much as a twin flame would when you're going through the ascension process. If your twin never causes you any distress than you must both have been done with the ascension process completely and fully reunited before you even met physically. This might happen sometimes but if it does its definitely rare and isn't a "rule" to decide whether or not someone is a "true twin flame". People have made the twin flame phenomena into a religion with many rules and rituals simply because the ego needs rules to keep it safe and feeling like you're on the right path because you aren't ready yet to trust your own inner divine guidance.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
People have different experiences & realities.
There are plenty of sites that talk about soul family, 12 primary soul group & 144 in larger soul group. It is said there is only one twin ray, 7 twin flames, & numerous soul mates.
Great you found The One. I have 7 twin flames, each one has a role in my life & my twin ray I love very much as well. I believe in soul family.
Plus the self care I need to do for myself right now in healing from my past losses is more important than my worrying about this new connection. I also have the ability to decide whether he is my twin flame or not. I think the world of him, but I don't need to stop the universe for him to jump aboard when the person I need to care for right now is me. I've had tremendous losses in these connections along the way, a lot of growth but my own healing trumps care taking a close soul connection. He is my neighbor, a wonderful soul but I have a family member I am helping, my life is very busy as well. That's not mean, it's being healthy.

What is a twin ray exactly? That must be who I'm with in divine union because I sure don't have 7 twin flames and I'm sure nobody does as far as my knowledge of the definition of a twin flame goes lol. My definition of a twin flame is a shared consciousness. Me and my twin "ray" or "flame" or whatever they are have actually experienced moments where we know as much as we know that we're breathing right now, that we share the same mind and the same soul. Let me tell you, it would be hell if there were 5 other people who were also sharing our mind, and not only that but having to depend on their soul growth in order to ascend lol. Is that a twin ray? I've met a lot of very close soulmates, maybe those were twin flames and I'm with my twin ray? I'm sorry if I seem ignorant, I just go mostly by knowledge I receive directly from my higher self, angels, and ascended masters and 10+ years of experience on the twin flame and ascension path, and not mostly by things I read written by other people who either have no idea what they're talking about or making stuff up for the money. But then again I didn't even know what new age was until maybe 2 years ago, and didn't even know anyone else had a "twin flame" or "twin ray", now you've actually got me confused what the right term is for it lol. So what is a twin ray exactly, in your perception?