Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
Pros and cons?

Hey all,
I wanted to explore the potential pros and cons of making a certain choice/going in a certain direction (one card for pros in the long term, one card for cons in the long term). I'm confused about how to read the cards. I drew a card with negative connotations for pros, and with positive connotations for cons. Tried it again to clarify, same thing happened. Not sure how to read the cards? Is it saying it would be best not to follow through with it? Though I asked about the pros and cons of doing something, I didn't ask about the outcome if I go forward with it versus not go forward with it....
??
Old 29-12-2017, 06:14 PM
55Degrees

You could ask the cards to show you the outcome if you proceed and show the outcome if you don't and pull a card for each.
It does sound as though the cards are against the direction you are considering and it may be worth your while trying to find out just what aspect of the choice makes it a perceived, poor one.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Kindheart!

Is it possible that the cards are showing you the oneness of your choice? That there will be confusion hidden in the peace as such as there will be love hidden in chaos?. I feel all our paths are built 50/50 and its up to us to choose our perception. I hope you found what you was looking for :))
Old 15-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Hey all,
I wanted to explore the potential pros and cons of making a certain choice/going in a certain direction (one card for pros in the long term, one card for cons in the long term). I'm confused about how to read the cards. I drew a card with negative connotations for pros, and with positive connotations for cons. Tried it again to clarify, same thing happened. Not sure how to read the cards? Is it saying it would be best not to follow through with it? Though I asked about the pros and cons of doing something, I didn't ask about the outcome if I go forward with it versus not go forward with it....
??

In Divination learning to ask the Right Questions is Everything I've found.
Were I to be the one asking it would look like this:
(after connecting with Higher Self and silencing the mind)
Q: Is it recommended that I .....fill in the blank.....
Q: What will be the positive results of choosing to do ....fill in the blank....
Q: What will be the unpleasant or negative results of doing ....fill in the blank....

If I'm still faced with confusion then I need to try to look at it from Spirits point of view, which is not the same as the humans point of view. Spirit can find positive learning and experience in things we humans would consider really unpleasant and trying....and vis-a-versa.

What seems to work best is getting to know one's own Higher Self and how they 'view things' through daily readings on little things and seeing how the answers play out compared to the actual events and one's perceptions of those events. Then remember how Spirit used a particular card to mean something that you didn't immediately see in the card. Personally I've found Spirit to have up to four meanings for most cards. Its taken years now of daily readings/conversations with Spirit to get to this point. Developing a personal one-on-one relationship with Spirit really helps one to understand how one's Higher Self speaks and what is important to it.

I do readings publically, 100's, sometimes one every 20 minutes for 8 hours. It is utterly shocking the differences in the different Higher Selves. Some are direct and to the point, others speak in metaphors, others can't seem to get out what they want to say or have to be coaxed, some speak way above the consciousness level of their body/mind host, some are so excited to be able to move some messages to their body/mind that they talk 100 miles a minute and everything pours out in a jumble of words and ideas, others are jokesters who make endless puns, others are very serious and mission divine like talking to a 4 star general and so on.

So talk to yours multiple times a day about little stuff, learn how your Higher Self talks.
ie "I'm going to the store, what is something interesting or sweet that will happen?"
ie "What is something I can learn from or be challenged by that will happen?"

Get the cards and set them aside then go to the store (work, friends, walking or whatever the event was) and pay attention and note everything which happens.
When done go home and look at the cards again and remember the events. What lines up to what?
Notice how often what you found interesting or challenging lines up with what Spirit thinks and other times Spirit is tuned to other events/interactions as having more meat and substance than you thought they did.
This will help you get to know your Eternal aspect and how it view the world and thus help you to interpret your cards better.

I often ask Spirit how I could have handled a situation or encounter better, or what I missed in the exchange which would have changed the outcome and so on. Really trying to understand how Spirit thinks and it's basis for reasoning.