Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Guide

Next reading for tealily
Q: Describe where I'm currently living

It is hard for me to see where you are physically living from the cards but one thing seems absolutely clear; you are there for your spiritual growth and that is wonderful! .. I got lots of 7’s while pulling cards for you tealily..

Temperance (14) suggests you are currently living in a beautiful climate, and perhaps relaxing and taking a break from stressors..

7 of Swords + 7 of Cups (the challenge) reminds not to completely let down one’s guard but to stay cognizant and avoid procrastination where possible.

The outcome is 10 of Pents :-)) Enjoying life for a bit! You are on the right path, grateful for family and a solid foundation!
Hope this helps...

Next reading for Anne

What am I doing wrong?
Old 13-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Master

Feedback for Anne

100% here to take a break from stressors. Absolutely loving it, extremely grateful for family, stability, and a secure and loving place to retreat to <3 I'm glad to hear you think I'm here for spiritual growth. Being with family definitely makes it easier to make bold changes elsewhere in my life because I feel much more secure.

Reading for Anne

Aww bless your heart. My cards are suggesting to me that you feel you're making terrible decisions at this time (Judgement reversed) and basically any responsibility for things not working out comes down to "your bad decision making" as opposed to external factors like the universe, statistical chance etc (interesting side note - an internal locum of responsibility correlates with high achievers, so I guess that means you're a high achiever! :) ).

7 of Swords, Temperance and Star reversed suggest to me that you're not really doing anything too "wrong", it's more about your frame of reference. A bit of patience will do you well - if anything it looks like your "output" is very high and you might be pouring more and more energy and your resource into various things in an effort to nudge them into something that looks like success. What you need to know is this - it's not about the actions, it's about how much time you give it to develop fully. In other words, your projects/endeavours "need more time to cook" :) It's like you've popped veggies and porkchops in the slow cooker and are blaming yourself for it not being done in 30mins. The solution isn't to add more meat - it's to pop the lid back on and let it simmer for a few more hours

Next reading for tealily
Is it too much of a pipe dream for me to want to find well-paying daytime-based work within the next 6 weeks?
Old 15-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Guide

Feedback for tealily

Thank you for a most helpful reading, shedding some light on my issues.

I do tend to project as a perfectionist or high achiever. When things go south I get myself into major quandaries and have an unfortunate tendency to shoot myself in the foot lol.

I love the slow-cooker analogy! Patience with myself is undoubtedly key.
Interesting that 7 of swords and Temperance both popped up in our readings.

Next reading for tealily
Is it too much of a pipe dream for me to want to find well-paying daytime-based
work within the next 6 weeks?
Old 15-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Next reading for tealily
Is it too much of a pipe dream for me to want to find well-paying daytime-based
work within the next 6 weeks?

From the Stella Tarot: Ten of Cups. The Empress. Knight of Wands.

Very much possible! Stay hopeful, optimistic. Empress says, don't fall into the Peril of a negative mind set, its not healthy. Get a grip, poise yourself and use that energy ( fire) in your belly to get what you want. Knight of Wands is my energy source to manifest and get/earn/work for what I want..

Q for Clover: Is the Supra Oracle a good match for my collection at this time? ( Hope that is a feasible enough question I am spring cleaning to see what goes or stays)
Old 16-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Very much possible! Stay hopeful, optimistic. Empress says, don't fall into the Peril of a negative mind set, its not healthy. Get a grip, poise yourself and use that energy ( fire) in your belly to get what you want. Knight of Wands is my energy source to manifest and get/earn/work for what I want..

Q for Clover: Is the Supra Oracle a good match for my collection at this time? ( Hope that is a feasible enough question I am spring cleaning to see what goes or stays)

Clover
I pulled 4 wands (foundation and achievements), Star (Hope) and Empress (Fertility) from the psychic tarot deck. So the answer is yes.
Trust what the Universe is bringing you and know that your intuition is guiding you right. You can make good decisions about what to keep , what to let go in a more relaxed way for it is a very creative time for you. Nurture and pamper yourself. I think the new deck will put you even more in touch with your intuition and help inspire others. The source of your knowing is within you. All decks coming your way ight now will work out:)

Q for Moonincancer : Why am I attracting so much work that I am perpetually exhausted? Whats best for me to do right now?
Old 17-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Feedback for Clover
Excellent news! Thank you very much. I'm trying to be in the habit of applying for 2 jobs a day.

Q for Moonincancer : Why am I attracting so much work that I am perpetually exhausted? Whats best for me to do right now?

Without knowing exactly what kind of work is being referred to here, I'll speak generally but with a few comments specifically directed to reading professionally in case that's what's being referred to.

Situation: King of Cups rev + Hermit
Need to know: 5 of Cups
You: Queen of Swords crossed by 7 of Pentacles

I'm really glad I pulled a few extra cards here - basically what's being suggested is that there's either one key person, or a multitude of people around you who have some epic emotional baggage and personal pain going on. They may feel drawn to you because you have the clarity of mind they currently lack at this time - and interacting with you, whether it's buying readings, requesting assistance or delegating work - temporarily eases their personal pain.

In order to ensure you're not overwhelmed by the attention though, you're going to have to put up some boundaries to ensure you work sustainably. This could mean anything from learning to say no, or putting some limitations on how much work you take on/how many orders you accept daily/what your reading turnaround is etc. It's not going to be a pain-free experience for you if you're a "giver", but it may be a necessary one if you want to last doing whatever it is you're doing. (Wheel of Fortune, Hierophant rev, 3 of Swords)

Putting some boundaries up will give you back the energy you seek - which in turn will help you enjoy your work more :) (The Sun)

Next reading for tealily
In an unexpected turn of events, it looks like I may now be replacing 2 of my clinical jobs (both part-time) rather than just one. I'll be keeping on a third - which I only just recently signed on for and begins next week - one afternoon a week. What this now does, for the first time in years, is opens up the floor to four whole days of consecutive work somewhere else. This is HUGE for me

There are so many options ahead of me - doing some temp work before landing something I really want to align myself with long-term, going back to a "two separate part-time jobs" deal, or even "taking a break" from primarily clinical work and doing something entirely different for a few months - though this means some of my regulars won't be able to find me, this actually makes it easier to find a clinic to work at later on as I'll have less post-resignation 'non-compete zone' restrictions to dance around.

So, what's next for tealily? Is it likely that I'll move on into clinical work again? (or do you think I'll take a breather from clinical work and do something else?)

Q: Will the next job I sign on for be a clinical role?
Old 19-04-2019, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Clover
I pulled 4 wands (foundation and achievements), Star (Hope) and Empress (Fertility) from the psychic tarot deck. So the answer is yes.
Trust what the Universe is bringing you and know that your intuition is guiding you right. You can make good decisions about what to keep , what to let go in a more relaxed way for it is a very creative time for you. Nurture and pamper yourself. I think the new deck will put you even more in touch with your intuition and help inspire others. The source of your knowing is within you. All decks coming your way ight now will work out:)

Feedback: Alright, Ill keep it! Lovely said.. I just thought i Paid way too much for it and its so darn simple. However, I have been learning Carol Jung philosophy with it so its been enriching too.
Old 19-04-2019, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

There are so many options ahead of me - doing some temp work before landing something I really want to align myself with long-term, going back to a "two separate part-time jobs" deal, or even "taking a break" from primarily clinical work and doing something entirely different for a few months - though this means some of my regulars won't be able to find me, this actually makes it easier to find a clinic to work at later on as I'll have less post-resignation 'non-compete zone' restrictions to dance around.

So, what's next for tealily? Is it likely that I'll move on into clinical work again? (or do you think I'll take a breather from clinical work and do something else?)

Q: Will the next job I sign on for be a clinical role?

Hey Tealily, you added a lot of content ( and asked a few questions) I wasn't sure where to start. I got knight of pentacles, seven of cups & six of pentacles. I am not sure what 'clinical' is in your line of work. You work with rehabilitating folks in medical field right? The last card seems like clinical work to me. Your aiding someone in need there. The first cards remind me of your goals and you pushing forward.

You want to ask another question more direct/ specific?

(*** I don't want to be read at the moment--energy drained at the moment-). I posted this because I had read you... and didn't want it to go to waste.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:12 AM
Master

Hi Clover, thanks for the read!

The direct question was "Will the next job I sign up for be a clinical role?" (though I appreciate given so much backstory/internal dialogue, that could totally have been made clearer) :)

I might pop up a general question then for the next reader (which will probably be me):

Q: What's a general message of guidance for the people who read this thread?
Old 19-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Master

Q: What's a general message of guidance for the people who read this thread?

Chariot, Page of Wands, King of Wands

The future's in your hands - don't be afraid to be ballsy and go out there for what you want. Sitting around and waiting for the right things to come your way is so yesterday - put the wheels in motion yourself :) You're capable of more than you realise.

Next reading for tealily
Will my finances be stabilised before the end of the calendar year?

(bit of overwhelm-ness and catastrophisation here, I don't think I've ever been in this degree of flux before!)