Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... I do absolutely agree with that...but how can anything be as bad as the terrible world events in which we currently live? I agree , there are some awful people, evil, that have to start from the bottom on the astral plane...but I can't even imagine the bottom tier of astral plane is anywhere near all we know about the evil in this world.

Despite all the problems of this planet, the awful evil people are in a minority. Try to imagine a realm which consists solely of all these awful evil people. I suspect that such a realm would be a lot worse than Earth.

The astral plane may be called the plane of illusion, but it is real for its inhabitants. Those in the lowest realms remain there until even they have had enough and they start to look for a way out. Again, just personal belief.

Peace
Old 12-03-2020, 06:40 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
....until even they have had enough and they start to look for a way out. Again, just personal belief.
Peace
....''had enough'' that which causes change in the
dissatisfied. YES!
What you tolerate you don't change.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Master

You are entitled to your beliefs. Many of us would disagree with you.

Peace

Last edited by Native spirit : 21-03-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17glory01
... and Heaven will not be your place of abode.
And this needs to be explained; you don't come
onto a nice forum like this and say this to us.
Care to explain?

God 'Yah'?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Master
If it has a name it most likely is a concept; a concept is a mental construct. Something that we construct in our mind. If there is a place called "Heaven" I would bet that those entities who are there do not call it "Heaven." They probably don't call it anything because they are absorbed in it. What we call "Heaven" is a state of bliss.

We think we know things, here on Earth, by placing labels on them. People want to know "what do you call it," as if calling it something means you know what it is. Actually a chair is not a chair, that is just what we call it. Ask yourself, what language do they speak in the afterlife?

It is my experience that in the so-called "afterlife," communication is largely intuitive, and only on the levels close to this Earth, like the astral plane, do they speak a verbal language. On the greater planes we are naked and everyone can see what is in our heart, there is no need for questions or explanations.

On the more expansive levels you are not able to think, there is no thought, as thought requires reflection and without a body there is no reflection; there is no objectivity. Heaven and hell, in my opinion, are stories told to people for social control.

In past human history people were murdered, and said to be sent to hell, because they did not follow a particular religion. I do not believe in heaven or hell, and in my heart of hearts I know that when I am done here on Earth I will experience unimaginable, incredibly awesome, love from and unconditionally loving source. Not because I deserve it.

Life has nothing to do with whether you deserve something or not. What did you do to deserve being born? A wonderful inheritance awaits all of us, but if you are holding on to something, thoughts, emotions, of this Earthly life at the time of physical death, you might return to human form again to claim it, or maybe return for more lessons, unfinished business, or to help others, etc.

So here is a related thread I started here on this topic back in 2018:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119795
Old 21-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So far, I've only heard everyone talk about heaven and/or hell. But aren't there more places in between those two? For example, Isn't there some kind of realm where you can go if you don't really want to go to heaven, but not to hell neither and where you can be yourself and do your own thing for as long as you want?

Considering how vast the known, material universe is it would come as no surprise to me if a spiritual world is just as vast and incomprehensible. All these religious attempts to create structures and clarity to spirituality is a lot of hubris. They're all wrong IMO, just humans projecting their sense of right and wrong upon the universe and afraid of the unknowns.
Old 21-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Considering how vast the known, material universe is it would come as no surprise to me if a spiritual world is just as vast and incomprehensible. All these religious attempts to create structures and clarity to spirituality is a lot of hubris. They're all wrong IMO, just humans projecting their sense of right and wrong upon the universe and afraid of the unknowns.

Well you may be wrong also. Personally right and wrong has nothing to do with it,
unless you are coming from a dualistic perspective not related to the wholeness
of spirituality. We are each entitled to our own experiences and beliefs regardless
what anyone else says. I definitely embrace that I might be wrong, even though
I know right and wrong has nothing to do with it.

Peace
Old 21-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
I've been seeing the word hubris a lot lately, I'm not keen on it.

hubris

/ˈhjuːbrɪs/

noun

excessive pride or self-confidence.

Similar:

(in Greek tragedy) excessive pride towards or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Old 21-03-2020, 11:47 PM
Master
In my opinion there are no mysteries or unknowns, nothing is being hid from us. It is all a matter of growing ourselves spiritually, raising, and expanding our conscious awareness. When we raise our consciousness we see what is, was, and has always been, nothing new is added. The spiritual experience is highly subjective, and can not be objectively proven. The more we grow ourselves spiritually the less fear we have, until there is no fear at all. Regardless whether a person is right or wrong, most people are comforted, many overwhelmingly, by their cosmological, or theological, theosophical, or philosophical view of life and its journey. It is only and issue when we impose our views on others. Saying someone is "wrong" may involve hubris as well.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 28-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Whichever astral realm we find ourselves in, we have to work our way upwards by refining our energies. An inhabitant of the lower astral realms may be there for a long time before they consider looking for something better. So someone like Hitler would have a lot to work on.

Peace

I'm just taking a look at other pages after my intense 'personal' battle against the 'thing' corona on the healing page - this is 'correctly' stated - 'my opinion'... Whether there is any way up again from the dark/dismal lower astral realms for people who have wronged badly, I don't know this at this moment... You'd need plenty of charge in your phone battery - oh forget that...

Anyone doing bad things on earth right now - make a change while you can and try to correct it by helping people - not even complicated - for your own well being. your eternal future is in 'your hands' right now - eternity in lower astral realms, is a long, long time... just think!!!

If I can help make a change and save one person from lower realms by writing this then its been worth it.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...