Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I have just recently started listening to Abraham Hicks, so my answer may be worthless in comparison. But interestingly, listened to a video on her just this morning. She was inferring that there is an energy within us, a vortex, if you will, that pulls us/attracts towards certain situations and persons. More or less, she seemed to suggest if we listened to ourselves we will be directed to choices that will make us happier and be more fittingly aligned to true nature. Rather than if we listened to others, who pass judgements based on their own personal bias. She spoke about the power of intention, - 'that in the numbers there are fractions, the power is in the alignment.' The truth behind the intention includes understanding, embracing, realizing, actualizing.

For myself I understand this well as sometimes there is a cause that pulls into something much bigger than myself or my abilities and I tend to back out due to fear or the uncertainty of not knowing the outcome. Ever since, I know myself discussing with others, seeking approval has never worked successfully, so maybe this is why I personally can relate to her perspective.

Now, I realize differently, as Ms Hicks is stated the more we stay undecided the more our lives is in limbo. We need to take that decision and move forward. Once the 'attraction' is there, that magnetic pull, towards something or someone etc that exists within us we need to grab it and relentlessly pursue it and this will create the wheels of motion forwards, until we do we will remain unhappy and frustrated.

Though some of us maybe still trying to seek our true selves and desires. Also, even when we do go forth with our decision there maybe factors that interplay posing difficulties, strains but will never be more than happy with our choices because we are truthful in them. At least this is what I got from two of her videos, if I mislead anyone do forgive me.
Old 17-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Thumbs up

Kyanite
....my search has begun!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-Ananda
.... A-H and other prosperity type teachings are not things for me.
Exactly...and they don't have to be.

You are just perfect the way you are!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Nameless...I knew you would have a good post.

I'm going to give you my free unsolicited advice!...
Bec I know you will like it...That is, remember your words are so important...
'Try' is a good one to be on your No-no List...along with worry and
unbelievable and impossible.

Like Yoda said...Do, there is no try.
It's a loophole for the subconscious to latch onto.

Soldiers don't try ...they do, they follow what needs to be done
like the warriors they are.
And, now I'm really going off on a tangent...we have, for awhile, got a
battlefield between our ears...until we settle things down in there.
So words are very important as we are learning to
deliberately make our intentions clear to our minds and to the Universe.

May I suggest getting some Selenite to clear your aura, very inexpensive bec there is
so much of it, but very powerful...you can keep it
in the car even ...and before you go into work swish it all around.
It's like taking a Chakra shower...I made that up. :)
Also, if you had a bad day...cleanse before you go into the house!
You'll see a big difference like unloading negativity outside the door.

It's my new thing. I love it! Look it up online for more info...the youtubes are great.

Thank you for the "try". That's exactly what I've been doing in the morning - trying AH - you made it make sense for me

I love crystals, I started buying them up for my friends and family a few Christmas'es ago, but I tend to forget I have them and I really don't know how to use them, but they make me feel good. I know I don't have any Selenite - I've never heard of that one! Awesome, I will find one. Thank you!
Old 18-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Master

And Kyanite - awesome!
Old 18-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I was checking too Clover but things are a tad (well more than a tad) rough and tight at the Sarian household at the moment :-(

Will have to wait until march I think! But I can dream and wish for now!

Ah, well, were just going to have to start manifesting some stones to your wish list *sends good vibrations*

Selenite stick for only 6 bucks. Not bad. Thanks for the tips, Crystal.

Old 18-10-2016, 06:43 PM
They make those towers with holes drilled in them to place a light in them!!!
2-3xs bigger that that one...here, $35 ish...Colorado.
I'm going to get one this week.

Old 18-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi,
This is a very common question. Why?
Because of different belief systems.

You have on one hand the belief in Christianity, Buddhism and other religions that desires are bad or
the cause of suffering...or that
poverty is better than being wealthy.
I think we can agree.

Then, we have belief systems that would say...this place is a playground, a gift from God...so ENJOY!
Desires are not the cause of suffering...unfulfilled desires are, LOL!
Just as guns do not kill...it's the person...they could push you out a window instead of shoot you!
Money is not the cause of suffering or the root of evil...it is the
attachment to it...or thinking it and materialism is the answer or
source of True happiness. When it is not.

We are co-creating children of the Creator.
Do you really believe 'He' created us to live in a lotus position
meditating, eating from one bowl our whole lives?
Imagine billions doing this. No.

We are here to expand, grow, play, to bring back information to
the Supreme Godhead...as part of the One...we are to discover and desire and learn all we can.
(Oh, I should have said that is my belief system...and many others.)

So if a person's belief is to be austere and not have desires ...
then this Abraham-Hicks business is not for them.
Simple.

However, what that person thinks and believes and expects will still be drawn to the person
the same as to anyone.
We are just told by Abraham...we can be deliberate in our drawing
things to us...happiness, decent finances, good relationships, whatever it is we want or need.

Abraham is not into 'you must have pain to gain' or that denying ourselves
pleasures or comforts is the way to live this wonderful life!

However, if one does believe in not having desires ...all well and good!
They may have been a fat, greedy King in another life...and this one, they have chosen a more austere Path.
It's all good.

All these Paths still lead to Home. Whatever, floats your boat this time around.

Miss Hepburn,

....so well said!

And in homage to the last line in your post and in your signature message:

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle
of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

....there's no place but Home.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 18-10-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
....there's no place but Home.
Omg....that is the best sentence ever!

I love it.

Old 19-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
Clover Congratulations on your new baby!! It's a Beauty :)
That one will have an area of effect of about 6 feet, so put it by the chair or place you spend the most time at to reap the benefits of it.

I like putting them on top of large orgone generators, it turns then into a sprinkler head and extended their range about 4-6 times larger as the orgone generator is kicking out an unending flow of cleaned energy through it.

See my website in the signature for what an Orgone Generator is.
I've found them to be life changing, like having a Reiki Master continually streaming divine energy into my home!