Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view, some men are not as in touch with their feminine side as other men. You can say that they are not awake yet. That is a reasonable explanation.
Yes, it's what i mean as men that are usually "runners", as i said from my TF's recalls of dreams and his words i clearly understand how he ignore his "feminine" side and being also devoured by it in a figurative way. The typical reaction of a man that repress his feminine (anima) side is: i'm always the "good" guy that get "bad" girls. This is because he has a not so good relationship with the feminine and ignoring it, a man repress his true feelings, goes always for the wrong women that don't treat him well and idealisation of his dream woman that never get true not just because when he sees a girl that is "good", he rejects her feeling not worthy of her and always ending with someone that treat him bad and not love him. I don't want to say i'm good and perfect, i know i have my flaws and he knows it, but i know the cause of why he is a runner more or less from psychological/jungian analysis.
Ah, the same is for some women if they repress her masculine side. It happened to me.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Knower

That makes sense. I think he senses me in a way but not consciously. So how do I go about waking up the sleepyhead tf? I know he's gone thru a lot of **** and is prone to acting out. Really hope he'll heal from it but I srsly got no clue how this works. I suddenly learned to let go and calm down at a time that's not of my conscious choosing so I can't explain how I suddenly learned how to work thru stuff rather than lash out.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
That makes sense. I think he senses me in a way but not consciously. So how do I go about waking up the sleepyhead tf? I know he's gone thru a lot of **** and is prone to acting out. Really hope he'll heal from it but I srsly got no clue how this works. I suddenly learned to let go and calm down at a time that's not of my conscious choosing so I can't explain how I suddenly learned how to work thru stuff rather than lash out.

Hi,

You can influence another by your example, a lot more than with an intellectual concept.

When you can demonstrate composure and self control often enough, he will notice. Wait for him to ask about this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

We're are u

Searching
Searching
Can some one wake me up please
Take the scale off my eye

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 20-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Knower

Good question, love the feedback.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Knower

I dont think I should freak him out further by telling all about the times he's sharing sensory input w me. It's like I'm just chilling working on stuff and suddenly I get blasted with the smell of smoke. I think he must've walked past some xD Is this like the remote viewing that some ppl do only I seem to taste/smell way more and occasionally hear.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

Ya I wouldn't, unless he can too and admits it first. I can practically tell what my tf is doing, its hard to describe but I feel certian things at times when she has been doing things. I feel rushed and unable to stand still... she is at work.
I feel half asleep and actually part of my head is numb like under my skin almost like its my brain, I dont know... she is a sleep. I feel a rather sponantous super strong sexual urge... she is well lets just leave that to guess :p etc. and I've confirmed each of these things with her so I know they are accurrate feelings.
You may just want to keep it to yourself for a while. XD
Old 22-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Knower

I'm not sure if he examines himself closely enough to notice the taste/smell flashes if he experiences those. I know he's felt some of my thoughts before like one time when I saw this little kid went like zomg so cute and he had this random thought of kids. I also wonder if we're more likely to send these things to our tfs when we're feeling strongly about something. Well send without trying to clear thoughts/go to the heart center.
Old 23-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Obviously one can only speak form their experience, I'm not sure there is one generic "man's perspective." I was always a sensitive male, I've been all about honoring the female since the age of about 7, it honestly started that early for me. But my unconscious life still had to play out. I hurt people in my 20's, that was a pretty unconscious time for me. I started getting it together in my 30's. It was in my 40's that my fully-conscious self came into being.

In one relationship I didn't love the person, and was too cowardly to get out of it for several reasons. So that was one reason I hurt the person: I wasn't thoughtful and considerate because I didn't love them.

In the other long relationship I had, I cared for the person, but they were always putting stuff on me: what I was doing and who I was, wasn't enough. And I'm going to tell you how extreme and ridiculous that got: by the end of the relationship, I was the one working, and paying the mortgage and all the bills, and doing all the cooking and housework, and STILL she left on a moment's notice without telling me a thing. I came home and her bags were packed, she was moving to another city and had already rented a place! And I'm not a bad person, I'm happy in life. There was just nothing I could do to please her apparently.

I will say this though: the burden of never being enough, yet still having to do and be everything, had turned to resentment. And that resentment manifested as lack of interest in being close to the person. In that case I was hurt more than just disinterested. But the result was the same.
I found this interesting. Your first long term relationship you were the one who was not considerate because you weren't in love, the second it seems you experienced the opposite role.

Truth is no one can ever BE enough until we learn to identify what true love and connection is. Not obligation or love without connection. Both are needed then no matter who they are they are enough, and Each getting their needs met seeks to give/be even more for each other. Glad third time was the charm.
Old 23-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account
I really don't think you can generalize here and say something along the lines of "men will experience it like this, or men will act this certain way or react this particular way"...

It's all going to depend on the individual, his individualized nature/character/personality, and also on his existing state of Awareness and the extent to which he has already engaged in inner-work and 'self' exploration/discovery...