Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 27-03-2011, 08:56 PM
adamiava

This is a great thread, I have 3 children and sometimes I forget the little things, just to notice the little things, I vow to slow down tomorrow and take more time with my little ones, the time when they are small goes so quickly.

Thank you for the reminder x
Old 11-04-2011, 09:17 AM
konrard

There is a four year old child in my life who is a continuous teacher for me. It was because of him that I started down the path to the truth. Children are pure boundless love, and it is so refreshing to be reminded that it still exists. Yesterday, we were watching the moon together, and he said there is a piece gone! I didn't know what he meant at first..

"There's a piece missing from the moon, we have to find it!" of course I laughed I love the silliness of a child's mind
Old 11-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Master
"There's a piece missing from the moon, we have to find it!"

Love it!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Master
hi sound...great thread!

If i were to say all i wanted to about children, I'd be hogging the page lol...i think they're amazingly awesome!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Master
I agree NS!
We took my 21 month old grandson to a diner for breakfast yestersday and there is a waitress there that my wife and I quietly refer to as 'Flo' because she looks like Flo from the show Mel's Diner. He suddenly shouts something out that I thought was "foods coming" and I said 'yes, the food is coming'. My wife is cracking up because she had just wihispered to him that Flo was coming and what he exclaimed was not 'foods coming'.......it was "Flo's coming"....lol
Old 11-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Master
hey everyone you can hog it as much as you like NS xxx we can never have too many anecdotes about children ...

I was working with a little 5 yr old boy today ... we spent some time painting and then as we were setting up a car track he said to me, out of the blue ...'I try not to be naughty but I am naughty you know' ... I replied that i thought he was a wonderful little person and sometimes just because he did some not nice things didn't mean he wasn't a nice boy ... he said 'No i am a naughty boy who does naughty things Kate ... my brain says hit your sister, hit your sister and I try really hard not to listen to it but then i just do what my brain says and hit her!'
Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Master
awww white

my grandson is all of just turned 3. On a wet night i was walking up the stairs at his home and he said "Grandma watch the steps you can slip." I can't believe he greeted me there just to tell me that.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
hey everyone you can hog it as much as you like NS xxx we can never have too many anecdotes about children ...

I was working with a little 5 yr old boy today ... we spent some time painting and then as we were setting up a car track he said to me, out of the blue ...'I try not to be naughty but I am naughty you know' ... I replied that i thought he was a wonderful little person and sometimes just because he did some not nice things didn't mean he wasn't a nice boy ... he said 'No i am a naughty boy who does naughty things Kate ... my brain says hit your sister, hit your sister and I try really hard not to listen to it but then i just do what my brain says and hit her!'

Thats awesome! How did you respond to that.......after you finished laughing of course.......
Old 11-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
awww white

my grandson is all of just turned 3. On a wet night i was walking up the stairs at his home and he said "Grandma watch the steps you can slip." I can't believe he greeted me there just to tell me that.

That's awesome NS!They are certainly angelic IMO
I can't get enough of this guy.......
My daughter said that he was yelling out the car at some guy that other day because he was in a truck just like mine! "Papaa's fruck!!!" LOL
Old 11-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Master
lol Konrard ... a little moon madness lol

They dont miss a trick do they WS lol

I just love the way children find their own way of explaining stuff which is often very logical ...I was playing a game with a 4 yr old little girl the other day and one of the questions was 'What type of feet does a duck have?' ... and she replied with just a touch of exasperation ...'They have duck feet you silly thing Kate!' lol

Last edited by sound : 11-04-2011 at 02:15 PM.