Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-10-2013, 11:50 PM

If I remove mole will it have impact on spiritual path?

The title says it all.
People say that moles are indicators of one's future. If I remove it, will that future or path still be there because it is predetermined or not?
Old 28-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
My opinion?
No.
There are people who have had their hands burned so they no longer have a life-line or a "fate" line....but that doesn't mean they aren't alive, and have no spiritual journey (or "fate")

Treat the mole sensibly. It is simply a body mark, or a growth on the body. If it has been recommended that it should be removed, just do it. It won't be detrimental to your spiritual path.
Old 28-10-2013, 04:06 AM
livingkarma

For myself, its always best to use practical sense to maintain the health & well being of my human body ...
A mole can be detrimental to one's health; some become cancerous ...
I'd have it removed ...
Old 28-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Administrator

No having a mole will have no impact on your spiritual path,i had a mole removed and it hasnt affected me at all,having a mole is nothing to do with spirituality at all.

Namaste
Old 28-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Master
Not seeing a connection between moles and spiritual awareness to be frank. Superstition and moles..Yes. But not spiritual awareness and moles.
Old 28-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Master
Moles - Withholding communication. Wanting everyone to read our mind so we won't have to say anything negative.

This is from a page I frequent called Our Spiritual Nutrition and while I don't always agree with the statements of what something means it always give me something to ponder. While moles themselves might not be a spiritual thing in the sense of a thing having a specific vibrational commitment what we do have is a personal choice to define something as a spiritual trigger of sorts... we imbue that objective thing with subjective meaning as a metaphor for other emotions or feelings within our lives. In this respect the mole itself doesn't matter, it's irrelevant, but what is relevant is you looking at it as a metaphor for something else.

You have made it spiritual therefore it is spiritual.
Old 28-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Master

I have lots of moles. I get them checked regularly. It is nothing more interesting than the fact I have a big nose.
Old 28-10-2013, 10:19 PM

Well, i thought that moles are birthmarks that tell you your future. I read that actually.
For example, "a mole near the armpits is a sign of good fortune luck for males. If the mole is hidden deep inside the armpit, it means you will attain a high rank in life. "

So lets say that this is true. (it is from chinese astrology)

I was wondering if i get rid of a mole, will my fate change or not (for this one it says its a sign of good fortune, so if i remove it will I still have good fortune or not) ?

I am writing this because I have a mole that says something similar like this and if it says good stuff for my future, should i remove it or not? It's not cancerous at all, i just want it removed because its big and not in a good position.
Old 29-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Guide
I have got quite a few moles, they are part of me i have never considered having any removed. I have one on my chin just below the corner of my mouth, someone took my pic for my driving license he put it in the computer and took my mole off and for all its small the difference it made to my face was quite a surprise but i didnt like it.
Old 29-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Experiencer
Hi Axlus,

I would say no. Take good care of your physical body :-)

Boson