Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Master
some update from the Light team

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/
Old 15-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Master
I found some sites that explain the symptoms of this energy shift,so i picked up one.
http://meditationtalks.com/40-energy...warning-signs/

I have almost all of them.

Now what realy bugs me is that all these symtpoms are similar to parasitic attachments,so i did another search to find if these two are somehow conected and i found this post from 2010..
http://www.lovingenergies.net/pt/Ene...t-Ray/blog.htm

My question is,are these symptoms just part of the ascension process,or we have a fight with these creatures?Or is it both?

I'm trying to find a clear answer,cause i'm experiencing all this **** for a long time now,and i've hitted my limits.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I found some sites that explain the symptoms of this energy shift,so i picked up one.

Now what realy bugs me is that all these symtpoms are similar to parasitic attachments,so i did another search to find if these two are somehow conected and i found this post from 2010..

My question is,are these symptoms just part of the ascension process,or we have a fight with these creatures?Or is it both?

I'm trying to find a clear answer,cause i'm experiencing all this **** for a long time now,and i've hitted my limits.

Hello,

I'm inclined to think that the symptoms are from the energy parasites as mentioned in the second article. What wasn't mentioned in the article is that they can be removed via energy healing and healers should be able to remove them if, in fact, they are present. Another method is to keep your chakras healthy in order to prevent them from attaching in the first place.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

What happens to people who are half and half? I'd love to believe what you're saying, but I can't see it happening. Not even the power outages. I'll keep my eyes open for it most definitely though.
Old 15-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
How about those who comment on you tube?I saw a lot of people confirming all these symptoms..What's going on?
Old 16-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
The energy shift is affecting all of us both on an individual and collective plan.

The Earth also is purging which explains all those floods hurricanes etc.

Another one is comin By the end of the month. (Halloween ?timelines..East coast?)
VERY powerful and destructive. But its all part of the process.

Sometimes we have to go under destruction to build new energies!
Old 16-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Guide

I've just had an eerie experience Took my dog for his evening walk and it's a nice clear night, no rain, its not cold. Normally the birds and the bats are chattering away yet I didn't hear one sound. This is woodland, teaming with wildlife where we walk and it was pure silence. We went round three times. That's the first time I've experienced silence....

I know birds and wildlife pick up on things so its a bit un-nerving
Old 16-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

Lomax, I've been looking into the parasites...I'm gonna fling something out there....perhaps the next war is from within?
Old 16-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I've just had an eerie experience Took my dog for his evening walk and it's a nice clear night, no rain, its not cold. Normally the birds and the bats are chattering away yet I didn't hear one sound. This is woodland, teaming with wildlife where we walk and it was pure silence. We went round three times. That's the first time I've experienced silence....

I know birds and wildlife pick up on things so its a bit un-nerving

Yeaah weird!

Maybe just energy shifting..or thunderstorm comin ?

Anyways They sense everything...let's see whats next!
Old 17-10-2018, 05:40 AM
Master
Actually yesterday's evening was also strange for me.I was typing about it,but i decided to deleted it cause i thoughted that propably it was only me,but then after some hours,i saw the above lolly's post.

There was a strange atmosphere on the air.Peace,quiet,and clean.I don't know how to describe it better,but it was weird.

It reminded me of the days i was a kid.

And it wasn't coming from me.I'm sure it was an external factor.My neighbours were also acting differently.
It was like a peaceful energy had covered the neighborhood.