Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Knower
Transforming a daisy into a rose

I was in my parents' kitchen and there was a flower pot growing some yellow daisies. Some of them were dried out and dying, so I was watering them and trying to save them. One of the flowers had also been torn off the stem and was just barely hanging on, and I was trying to reattach it, and whatever I was doing seemed to be working.
Then with one of the flowers (maybe a dried out one or possibly the torn one) I lit it on fire and it burned for a few minutes and then turned into a red rose. It was one of the most beautiful images I've ever seen in a dream--as the flame died down and faded out, there was this red rosebud in its place that then opened up into full bloom. I was in awe of it, thinking how amazing it was, and surprised that I'd done real magic. I went out to the other room to tell my dad about it and he was just like, "Yeah, ok, whatever."

There was also something about finding a backpack in the house and realizing that there were books in it that I should have returned to the library a long time ago. I also realized that I'd left my phone in the backpack and it started ringing, but I couldn't find it in time to take the call. When I looked to see who had called there was no information on the call log.
Old 30-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Master
this dream was about you being able to actuate love.
it's an ability that you possess; magical.
your dad is unimpressed (as if he'd known of it all along).
the backpack, books, and phone call all seem to relate to
a love connection you may decide to bring forth.
Old 30-12-2016, 04:58 AM
Knower
Thank you

My first impression on this was similar, since I fell asleep thinking of someone I'd like to have a love connection with, but that interpretation seemed too much like "wishful thinking."

Nice to have another person come to a similar interpretation.
Old 31-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Master
This dream shouts to me about transformation... it takes place in a place of nurturing and love from your past and you were trying to keep something from the past alive and thriving. But you had to change it in some way (hence the transformation of fire). It changed into another flower, same but different... and you see it as more beautiful, perhaps more layered. I think the daisy/rose was a part of your own self that has recently changed, either consciously or unconsciously. Perhaps just a subtle change as it seems you feel no one has noticed. The library books also speak to leaving something in the past where it should have been left long ago. I think the call was just to call your attention to the item. I can easily see how the love connection idea fits in here. Nice dream, very positive imo.