Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-11-2011, 03:54 PM
njbr1111

Spirit Guides Off Limits ...

I've been doing intuitive training to learn to do readings for others and decided it would be a good idea to have my coach do a reading for me.... Via meditation she meets with peoples spirit guides teams, has questions answered, etc...

Yesterday she said my reading was the most interesting and unique she had ever had, and that she was not met by my spirit guides, but by my higher self. My higher self answered all the questions however when she asked about meeting my guides my HS just smiled and nothing else ....

Any thoughts into why they would be off limits ? Have any experienced readers ever encountered such a scenario ?

Also, my HS had 3 cats with him at one point, and then she noticed numerous domestic cats and kittens crawling all over me .. any thoughts into that as well ?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Master
Each person's higher self is that aspect of us that can best reflect our energetic essence when we are in physical form.

The HS is our most essential personal relationship. All the other guides and spiritual masters work on behalf of the higher self.

That is why the HS just smiled and said nothing else. It is the highest spiritual vibration any of us can ever encounter. The entire spiritual community would like each of us to appreciate that reality. They are constantly, in one way or another, directing us towards our Christ-ed Self which is the higher self.

That is my understanding about these things. I hope those views are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-11-2011, 06:16 PM
njbr1111

yes, but any thoughts as to why my HS would have prevented the reader from meeting my guides, the usual protocol for my reader ? She said it was the strangest reading she had ever done, that this has never happened before.

much thanks for your input John.

njbr.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
yes, but any thoughts as to why my HS would have prevented the reader from meeting my guides, the usual protocol for my reader ? She said it was the strangest reading she had ever done, that this has never happened before.

much thanks for your input John.

njbr.

Njbr--Maybe it wasn't "preventing" as such but just conveying that your HS and guides are now indistiguishable. I just posted on this a few days ago. I got to a point where I couldn't "feel" the guide personalities like I used to.

It would not be a bad thing, but another step in the process--IMO anyway!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Master
Njbr,

If your higher self really wants a personal relationship with you, it will discourage seeking guidance from the guides as much as it can.

The higher self relationship is the Only Essential component for spiritual well being. The sooner you learn to appreciate that reality, the better off you or any of us will be.

The goal of all our guides is to lead us to this understanding. In your case, the HS has become impatient with you. The time has come for you to awaken.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/