Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-08-2011, 08:05 PM
cherry pie

Hi Divajules,

Is there a spot still open? I'm interested in this. Really need their help these days. And I know someone who needs them as well to send them to.

Thank you!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Divajules

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry pie
Hi Divajules,

Is there a spot still open? I'm interested in this. Really need their help these days. And I know someone who needs them as well to send them to.

Thank you!

Your timing is excellent! I just had someone back out so yes. I have two spots left. I've sent you a pm with the details.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:34 PM
scorpiowitch66

Very cool, Devajules.... You last posted at 4:44... "angels surround you", according to Doreen virtue:0)
Old 05-08-2011, 11:18 PM
scorpiowitch66

Very cool, Devajules.... You last posted at 4:44... "angels surround you", according to Doreen virtue:0)
Old 06-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Divajules

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66

Ha, that IS cool!

I was at the hospital with my husband yesterday. Beforehand, I was looking for 444 but did not see it anywhere. Unfortunately, the visit turned into an ordeal. Without sharing the whole sordid story, I got very upset and had a meltdown complete with tears. It was quite the spectacle but I was stressed and had been pushed to my limit.

It was looking as if we weren't going to even get to see the doctor but things started to turn around. We were to be next (after a three hour wait). So, I sat down in a chair to calm down and relax. I looked over at the side table next to the chair and there was a small statue of an Angel. I just had to laugh. They must've known I needed a stronger sign than the 444...it doesn't get much clearer than that. I instantly felt better. When you get in that state, it is easy to forget they are around.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:58 PM
katmur

angel visitations

hey D, thank you for creating this forum, i also have angels visiting me this week and have a slot for 2 people, kindly assist me in finding anyone who would be interested in hosting these divine beings. i will need name, email and location of host!
namaste!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Mandarava

Hi there,
I am new to this forum and I can see this might be an old thread.I am wondering if you will be doing anything like this again? I'd love to join in and have some little visitors. Please P.M me if this is possible because like I said, I'm new and still finding my way around this forum.I'm more likely to see it if you P.M me.Thanks a lot. x
Old 05-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Master
me too, i'm very interested in this thank you very much
Old 05-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Mandarava

OOPS!!!!! I thought this thread was started back in Dec 2010, but that's when you joined Divajules.
Old 13-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Jadey777

wow this sounds amazimg! i would love to take part if there are any spots left?