Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Divajules

Anyone Interested in an Angel Visitation?

I am giving this a shot from another thread on a different forum. I am doing this after reading about it there. I copied what she wrote:

"A lady was talking about how there's a German woman who channeled angels who were inspired by the movie Pay It Forward. These angels want to start their own pay it forward movement by visiting peoples houses for 5 days, working with you on your wishes, and then moving on to three new people who would like to have them over. I would need your name and address so I can send them to you."

Now you don't have to give me your exact address. Just your town and country. I figured to make my own topic of it to give a heads up to anyone who happened to be interested. I have six open slots to fill.

If you are interested, respond to this thread or send me a pm.

Or, you can check out this link:

Evolutivity

Thanks!
Old 31-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Ascender
I would love to try this out I live in Plano,U.S.A ^^

This should be intresting!

But do I need a white candel that will last five days strait? Does it have to be lite up the whole time? And what happends if I dont have an apple...do they exept any thing eals? :< And when should I expect them? >.>
Old 31-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Divajules

Awesome, Zoclora. I will send you a pm.
Old 31-07-2011, 07:48 PM
earthprowler

Great idea....although i work with them on a daily basis and i also send angles with whomever may need them.
Old 31-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Divajules

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
Great idea....although i work with them on a daily basis and i also send angles with whomever may need them.

Yes, they are available any time you call upon them. This is true. But....

We are experiencing a health crisis at my house (husband has cancer) so I need all the help I can get. I am pulling out all the stops and doing anything and everything I think will help him heal. The more non-physical help I can get, the better as far as I'm concerned!

Feel free to send me yours too!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Divajules

I have one more spot to fill. It might be two as I am waiting on a confirmation from one person.

These are the people on my list set to get the Angels after they visit me:

Zoclora
SkylightMT (different forum)
gbsc (different forum)
seventeendeuce (different forum)
santacruz18 (not yet confirmed)

Thanks guys!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 AM
cella7971

Hi Divajules,

I'm interested in this. Please let me know if you have a spot left.
I really need help in terms of career and life path at the moment.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!
Old 02-08-2011, 01:06 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divajules
Yes, they are available any time you call upon them. This is true. But....

We are experiencing a health crisis at my house (husband has cancer) so I need all the help I can get. I am pulling out all the stops and doing anything and everything I think will help him heal. The more non-physical help I can get, the better as far as I'm concerned!

Feel free to send me yours too!!!

sorry been sick with a stomach bug for two days.......talked to them and asked if they had the time would they mind sending some healing angles to you as i am sure based on your name they know who you are. they're on their way! don't forget to say thanks to them!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Divajules

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
sorry been sick with a stomach bug for two days.......talked to them and asked if they had the time would they mind sending some healing angles to you as i am sure based on your name they know who you are. they're on their way! don't forget to say thanks to them!

How very kind of you. We both (my husband and myself) appreciate this so much! If I didn't know better, I would say that not only do they know me but they are probably tired of me bugging them. Fortunately, I know they don't "think" like that, LOL!

Sorry you've been sick. I hope you are feeling better now. And yes, I will be sure to say thank you. But first, I'd like to thank YOU. Thank you!!

With love and gratitude,
Divajules
Old 02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Divajules

Quote:
Originally Posted by cella7971
Hi Divajules,

I'm interested in this. Please let me know if you have a spot left.
I really need help in terms of career and life path at the moment.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

Hi there! I do have one still. I am sending you a pm with the details.