Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-11-2011, 11:25 PM
awakenow

Cloud angel?

Hi all
After seeing a stunning womans face (an angel?) in the clouds one day I can't stop looking and photographing clouds. I took the photo in the link on a day when I felt there were spirits active in the clouds but hadn't seen anything specific. Looking at the photo later the first thing I saw was a womans face in profile looking left but I also see other faces. I have increased the contrast to bring out the shapes better.

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/...an_profile.jpg

Hope the link works and you see something
Love and hugs to all
Old 10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Master
Hi :)

It's great searching the clouds for things. I can see the face in your picture!

Now, I'm not sure about angels, but the clouds definitely seem to give messages. Personally I feel that they remove our thought of past and future, and bring us closer to the event. If angels play with the clouds, then it's to remind us how amazing we all are. The human mind trumps all computers. Perhaps the angels like to signal to us, how close we are to perfection. We just have to go beyond a single event, swim a little faster than light.

Enjoy the clouds!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Ascender
I saw a face too!

I think its amazing how messeges come to us, some times it shows up the last place you expected. xD
Old 10-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Master
She looks sort of Victorian to me. Very cool.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:55 AM
awakenow

Thanks StrandedSnowMonkey/Zoclora/Uma so much for having a look and taking the time to comment. I really enjoy sharing with my spiritual "family". I love the clouds.
More love and hugs.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:33 AM
lost Alice

I can see two faces and one of them has a part body, surely i am not the only one who sees this. I always see images in clouds now especially if i have been wondering about something.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Celeste

I don't see it, but I see an angel.
Old 13-11-2011, 10:40 PM
awakenow

Hey lost Alice
Nice to hear from you. The other faces I see are a) one where the angels ear is looking at me and it seems to have a part body and be looking over his/her left shoulder, and b) I also always get drawn to an impish looking fellow in the top right corner who appears to be exhaling smoke. Not sure if any of these are what you see but I enjoy how many perspectives can come from one image.
Thanks also Celeste!
More love and hugs, again...