Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Ree

Question Good and bad guides

Can there be a bad and good guides?

How do you know whether to ignore them or follow them ??

Ree
Old 09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
angelwhispers

there are no bad guides. your guides come from a loving place.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:43 PM
nightowl

I think that some people would say that there is bad or negative energy and some have encountered this type of energy in times of there experiences with guides. If a guide or spirit essence brings fear, bad feelings or ask you to only listen to them and becomes possessive of your attention or time, well these could be indicators of negative energy trying to influence your spirit. You have control over it tell it to leave and ask your other positive or protective guides to block or send away this negative influence.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:15 PM
AngelicOrin

Agreed, however! if they do not leave - as sometimes, you may find that they do not always leave or blockable (as negative energy does not always abide the rules as positive energy does. Next thing you must do, is call on Archangel Michael, to get rid of the negativity.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Ree

ok so the guides are good and are telling me to do something.
so have been asking myself how do i do that ?

tried to do what they told me but got no response with the person i have been told to communicate with , now what??

If you are confused to what i am going on about please ask for me details

thanks Ree