Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Knower

Okay well I haven't figured out its identity... though I'm now pretty sure it isn't an eye problem. It's amazing it to see such a bright orb of white light appear in the physical realm.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is nice to see such things yes. I at times can see the energy around other's and some its very amazing to see how they shine....now that is not to say they are better than another just more energized.

I often see balls of light during the day and I have come to know its simply someone dropping in to say WOW ye can see me....and at times we might have a wee chat....what once was a living person comes in Spirit....

Lynn
Old 09-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Master
Alphamind--

Seeing stuff from corner of eye (peripheral vision) isn't unusual. I think the explanation was that the rods and cones are not as "worn" there.

But seeing it when your eye is closed says to me you are seeing through your mind's eye (Third eye).

I'd like other's opinions about the left/right thing--I was just about to post on this.

I have heard that things (spirit) seen on your left side is from your past, on the right from your future.

Then again, what I "hear" on my left side (inside, above my actual ears) is the high hum--the Universal sound (my own vibration). What I hear from my right side are the popping sounds, like champagne bubbles popping.

I was wondering if Outgoing (one's vibratory signature) always goes from left and Incoming (popping for me) always from the right? For other people who have different kinds of perceptions---say if that is true for them?

I have communicated to my "dots" for a long time. I can't say that respond directly. Well, except I recently kept asking where everyone was and someone spoke.

I also realized that the one I was seeing most was "me"--and if I visualized bringing down light through my crown, I would see it . If I visualize what i call "Sparkly energy" I see strobing in my mind's eye. If I do golden light, then it see it coming down like an elevator.

But whether you get responses or not, keep noticing. A friend of mine tells me that her "Guardian" is always on the left. And according to her, her Guardian does not want to be identified--says it's his job to protect and stay out of the way. She hears all her guides, and not just a little. But I find it reassuring to know they're there anyway.

Good luck. Keep up the good work.

Islewalker - Lora
Old 14-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Lapis Lazuli

I have had several dreams that gave me very specific, brief messages, where I was surrounded by bright, white light. I have also seen a very quick moving white light move by in front of me a couple times, followed by a profound sense of peace and relaxation (similar to that from a great and deep meditative state).