Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Ascender
I mean I'm not obsess but I'm afraid even if I know the more I'm afraid the more I'll attracted bad thing, I know it but my mind don't want to understand this ahah .
I just read something channeled from a fairy, in fact its tell that all the problem in the world are the result of our thinking, If we think good everything will be good (of course I make it very simpler and shorter here ahah)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Knower

Bottom line is dont worry :) You can only be victim to your own imagination if you let it happen. When you connect YOU are in charge, stand firm, set your boundaries however feels comfortable with you, trust yourself and your guides (even if you dont feel you know em that well!).

This isnt going to happen overnight either! Be patient, be kind to yourself and most of all be happy :)
Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
I mean I'm not obsess but I'm afraid even if I know the more I'm afraid the more I'll attracted bad thing, I know it but my mind don't want to understand this ahah .
I just read something channeled from a fairy, in fact its tell that all the problem in the world are the result of our thinking, If we think good everything will be good (of course I make it very simpler and shorter here ahah)

Hi,

Every one of us is designed to go through life dealing with our duality nature. One aspect of us is our inner wisdom. The other aspect of us is our ignorant conscious perspectives. Some call this the inner conflict between our light and our dark polarities.

I am fond of the Kryon teachings because they provide us with so many insights about human nature. That information from the fairy is absolutely correct.

What you choose to think about, or how you choose to think about any circumstance, will either come from a place of light and love or it will come from a place of darkness and fear. Some like to simplify it as love vs fear. It actually is that simple but most of us can not identify correctly with the energies that motivate us.

Humanity is a planet of free choice. Specifically the choice between the love and the fear that exists in every moment of our life. This is the core truth in every spiritual teaching. The choice is made by what we think. The task is to be mindful of our thinking and change it when our thoughts bring us fear.

This is not as easy as it sounds, but it can be accomplished.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Okay thanks you everyone for all the answer :)

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 15-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Ascender
I wanted to share it with you, I felt that something was around me again, feelin dizzy,head turning and feeling energy passing through me ( I know it's STRANGE). So I just ask who was there and I had a thought ''Ben'' I tried the blackboard way and I had ben, then all the other answer are just thought, that I just don't know are mine or are really of an entity.
Then I ask "what ' was here I got ''Ghost'' then it correct itself ''spirit'' And finally I ask ''why'' did it talk to ME, I got ''brother'' meaning brother from soul group or other life... Anyway it was just STRANGE ! Do you think it's just my imagination ? I really need advice.
Then I've just went to sleep, I remember then asking about names that I could check up and having two name but then I felt asleep and forget about them >,<'

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 15-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
I wanted to share it with you, I felt that something was around me again, feelin dizzy,head turning and feeling energy passing through me ( I know it's STRANGE). So I just ask who was there and I had a thought ''Ben'' I tried the blackboard way and I had ben, then all the other answer are just thought, that I just don't know are mine or are really of an entity.
Then I ask "what ' was here I got ''Ghost'' then it correct itself ''spirit'' And finally I ask ''why'' did it talk to ME, I got ''brother'' meaning brother from soul group or other life... Anyway it was just STRANGE ! Do you think it's just my imagination ? I really need advice.
Then I've just went to sleep, I remember then asking about names that I could check up and having two name but then I felt asleep and forget about them >,<'

Imagination is the way that all of this works. It sounds to me like a very productive conversation. You asked a question and sensed an answer.

Is Ben a person you know in real life?

Old 16-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Ascender
no I don't know him in real life

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 17-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Master
Hi Vicky,

The best advice you will ever receive on any subject will come from deep within yourself. The process of self empowerment which connects you to your inner wisdom frequently cause a person a lot of anxiety. There a several reasons for that. The most common reason is that over the past 100,000 years, those of us who were different were killed by those who were not. That is enough reason for your subconscious memory to be greatly concerned about any noticeable degree of personal empowerment. Another reason for anxiety is that the ego centric logical mind is very uncomfortable with intuitive and instinctual information. It will constantly discount these insights until you can bring it a high comfort level. Then it will be easier to work with on subjects like the one you are asking questions about.

What I would like to say about Ben and the vast array of potential connections that can be make with these non-physical realities is that, you have nothing to fear. I have a Kryon channeled message, (what else?) about this subject.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

There is a lot to appreciate about the non-physical realms of reality. However what is not that hard to understand is that those who love you are eager to help you.

I hope my comments on this experience will be helpful.

John