Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Ascender
New to all this

Hi :)
I would like to share some experience with you.
So first I'm relatively new to all this,I'm 16 I began to be interested in spirituality and all this let's says 6month ago. I had done telepathy before not on purpose with my best friend. So since this I can on a white background see energy (the energy who is around us all), I can also hear what I call the ''music of the world'' You know this ''music'' you hear even when everything is silent. I can see nature being in pictures.I have communicate a little with my angel/guide called Angela. I try to work with stones. I lately discover I'm an empath and an energy worker,at least I feel energy for the moment.
My dad's cousin is medium, and I think like her I can hear spirit, You know two times I was going to sleep and everything was silent and I heard whisper like someone talking in the room next door but everybody was sleeping. I haven't succeed to understand what they were saying, and now I haven't heard it anymore. I can also feel sometimes that's there are something watching me sometimes I feel scared and then I tell it to go away and do a protective energy shield like Angela show me to do,but sometimes it's okay. When I heard the voices I was feeling okay. Yesterday I feel someone watching me while I was on the computer,And then someone I was talking to decided to send me an energy ball to see if I could see it, I could, I've seen sparkle, but just beneath it I saw like air movement tall like let's says 1.10meters. I told the being to go away. Then I tried to talk to Angela I felt calm and protected because I knew she was here, but I couldn't talk with her because the only thing I come up with was the name Eric. I was tired so I decided to go to sleep and then I heard whistling ( but this it's maybe the wind there was a lot of wind) and then Something touch my feet, okay this time I felt scared ahah.
What do you think of all this ? Do I communicated again with Eric, like I said I wasn't scared but that's maybe because Angela was there?
And for the voices I hear sometimes, my dad's cousin tell me it's spirit who had a message so I need to listen to them with my heart ?
Any advices are welcome :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 29-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Master

The obvious answer is to ask Angela who Eric is. He might be touching your feet in an attempt to get your attention, thinking it is a place you won't be too intimidated by a touch.

Right now you are having a lot of new and challenging experiences. This means that your talents are developing. With a little help, and with patience, you will find spirit encounters easier to deal with in the future.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Ascender
So even for the voices who are oubviously not my guide (the voices I heard before going to sleep) I just talk with them like I would do with my guide ? After having ask them if they are of the light or something like that of course ?
Must had that I also receive the letter A, Y , and E, don't remember the order, maybe it's mean aye as always or just Angela ,Eric, and the Y for yes as I also ask if Angela was there.
I don't know if it was before I told the first being to go away or after or after I had the name Eric but A thought came in my mind the tought of this boy, Ben Breedlove. this part is weird, I think It's just my imagination for this part... Anyone please ?

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]

Last edited by vicky3619 : 02-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Knower

Its the hardest bit, to trust that gut, the thing you suddenly feel, then dismiss as its daft/your imagination/perhaps something you saw on TV!

You are learning to speak another language almost, so give yourself time and be patient, relax and let go, trust that gut :)

PS Im the least qualified to answer this but hope others who are can help you x
Old 02-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
So even for the voices who are oubviously not my guide (the voices I heard before going to sleep) I just talk with them like I would do with my guide ?

Yes, just a regular imaginary conversation in your mind.

Quote:
After having ask them if they are of the light or something like that of course ?

This is not necessary. You are of the light and no energy can harm you except those that you create with your fears.

Quote:
Must had that I also receive the letter A, Y , and E, don't remember the order, maybe it's mean aye as always or just Angela ,Eric, and the Y for yes as I also ask if Angela was there.
I don't know if it was before I told the first being to go away or after or after I had the name Eric but A thought came in my mind the tought of this boy, Ben Breedlove. this part is weird, I think It's just my imagination for this part... Anyone please ?

When you are kind to any energy or being that you encounter, you reflect the light that you are towards them. So if they are not happy with your light, they will leave without being asked.

Being fearful is the only thing that will cause you or any of us problems. I know that we live in a culture that thrives on becoming fearful. However if you want to be a light worker then be of the light and shine it with your kindness.

You are at every moment in your life, the light of wisdom and love. The more conscious you become about your natural way of being, the easier it will be for you to remain heart centered at all times.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Ascender
Like if I don't feel anything negative I will not attract negative identities or /and they will just leave me because I will shine light and they will not like that ?

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Like if I don't feel anything negative I will not attract negative identities or /and they will just leave me because I will shine light and they will not like that ?

Sadly, that is wrong. Just like thieves will break into people's houses or mug them on the street regardless of how good the victims are are. The energy you have, no matter how bright and golden it is, will be appetizing to many negative beings.

I do concede that there are SOME negative beings who are especially interested in negative energy.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Ascender
So let's says that The more you think negative the more you attract negative identity, but even if you shine with light some negative identity will still come ?

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 04-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Master

Yes. That is my take on it.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
So let's says that The more you think negative the more you attract negative identity, but even if you shine with light some negative identity will still come ?

Vicky,

As you get deeper into being heart centered and the light that you are, areas of your own inner darkness will come to you. They will appear to you to be dark external beings or energy. That is why, simply speaking, kindness always works best.

Naturally those who obsess over negative things will attract a lot of negative energies !!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/