Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Tammy

mmmmm just a ponder

can anyone clarify this up for and explain it to me

My first question:

Let me first start off with saying that in order to channel a spirit, we have to raise our vibrational frequencies/Levels, and the spirit has to lower theirs right, in order for human to connect to spirit??????????? (well that is what i heard, and it makes sense)

read on ...........

So say a person is just started developing their their mediumship ability, their vibrations wont be as high as that of a fully developed medium???

read on.......

okay so if the above is seen as correct, then surely the developing medium would first encounter Spirit from the lower realms? the "not so nice" ones...
and if that is the case, howcome it hasnt deterred them in anyway to develop further?

Or prehaps i am way off base, but it seems logical, does it not?
Old 19-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes it maybe the case but that is what their spirit guides are for, to stop anything untoward being in contact with them until they are ready to learn to deal with them.

I know through out my beginners years I had no problems with lower level spirits, it was only when I began 'rescue work' that anything arose.

A good mediumship tutor would also be able to help the novice bump up the energy so they can make a connection to the higher spirit and not delve in the lower realms.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Master
I am developing, and I have never encountered lower level entities. I have my spirit guides and several family spirits, plus some that are not family. I even have my dog. One of my family spirits is my gatekeeper - she decides who can come in. My son has not encountered lower levels entities either.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
can anyone clarify this up for and explain it to me

My first question:

Let me first start off with saying that in order to channel a spirit, we have to raise our vibrational frequencies/Levels, and the spirit has to lower theirs right, in order for human to connect to spirit??????????? (well that is what i heard, and it makes sense)

Well I came to this life KNOWING how to communicate but I had to learn what communications was . I had to learn what was happening with me and around me. So do we have to raise our vibtations hmmm I feel we all have this in us already...its more I fee that we have to be willing to open that door in us to accept messages.

Me mate is so not into opening that path but he lives with me that runs wide open. He senses things at times....and accepts its there but does NOT want to be like me. CHOICE in the path one is on.

We do when making contact to spirits change our vibration yes as we do have to stop and embrace there is someone or something there....be in that place of trust to accept.

read on ...........

So say a person is just started developing their their mediumship ability, their vibrations wont be as high as that of a fully developed medium???

Here I feel we are ALL the same....we are all gifted we just do not all choose to open that box is all. We can all and we do I feel all have sprits around us and have at times contacts we might not see or know of. Is one ever a fully developed Medium or has that person simply STEPPED up to and into whom one is in this life.

read on.......

okay so if the above is seen as correct, then surely the developing medium would first encounter Spirit from the lower realms? the "not so nice" ones...
and if that is the case, howcome it hasnt deterred them in anyway to develop further?

Or prehaps i am way off base, but it seems logical, does it not?

Like all things in the World there is that possitive and negative....there is that good and bad its how things work. So yes in the Spirit World it very much be the same....where one protects self is understanding that we have Guides to assist us but not to do the work for us and we have that inner voice of warning its trigged in the gutt that feeling we get. When we learn to feel and hear what is there we do very well in life.

I have to good and the bad and at times the very ugly around me...but I know well that is the path I am on and that I am ALWAYS the one in control and that I am not controlled.

Lynn
Old 19-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Enya

While what you say may seem logical... whoever said the spirit realms were logical by our definition? A newly developing medium may have so much potential and hidden ability that they by-pass much that others may encounter. They may also be in a position that they don't need to learn from the lower levels, so never work within their vibration. A more developed medium may look like that on paper but if they've neglected their inner awareness, they're just as likely to encounter lower levels as a newly developing medium.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
While what you say may seem logical... whoever said the spirit realms were logical by our definition?
So true.

was just a passing thought! xoxx