Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-03-2012, 02:06 AM
midnightblue

Screaming at me, help please

I have never thought i was a medium, I don't see spirits as a whole person, just shapes and most of the time i feel them touching me or i can just sense them around.

Things have been pretty quite for the past few months, it has been nice, every now and then i would feel them next to me or smell odd smells. But nothing major, till last night i had them screaming at me again, i had this happen a few months ago last time they were very aggro and abusing me but last night it was like a belching sound like they were in intense pain.

I was just wondering if any of you might be able to help, why are they screaming at me?

PS. I just like to note that apart from the twin babies i lost last year, i don't know anyone else that has passed on, so i don't think these people are related to me.
Old 13-03-2012, 02:22 AM
MYFIGO

I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm sending you a pm~
Old 13-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Master
midnightblue... My suggestion is to get in touch with your spirit guides and angels who can help you best with your encounters with spirits.

Here are two threads about how:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Xan

Old 19-03-2012, 05:44 AM
perfect earth

Your discernment may or may not be a little foggy at the moment. I'd ignore them and release any fear of them. Focusing on yourself and the earth can be a safety valve. I was taught in spiritual crises to either bring vibration down from my crown chakra or bring myself up to that field of vibrations. All planes and all colors, sounds, and vibration, are within every speck of the universe and within every speck of you. Realising this can help control which planes, which vibrations you're listening to and bring about awareness of the ones you'd like to listen to.