Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Administrator
"Its the End of the World as We Know It ....."

Hello

The other night I had only 2 hours sleep and I kept waking to the song in my head. "It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine" I know that there is more to the song lyrics but this is the part that kept coming in.

I had that sicky feeling all day at work, maybe lack of sleep plays a role, but I felt off. Like something "Big" was going to happen in the World. Yet nothing happened that day, and I felt good about that.

There is so much uncertainty right now with where things are going and what role we will have unfold for us in it all. So many fear it is the "end of the World" but when I look at the message in my dream "as we know it" and "I feel fine" I see LIGHT there that its change nothing more. Yet its easy for the brain to put that dream into that feeling of "dread".

Lynn
Old 07-08-2020, 09:30 PM
Master

yeah the unknown is very scary for us. We put a lot of effort into trying to figure it out before it happens...

Personally I've looked around a lot, at a lot of things, and from everything I see I can't but conclude that the powers that be have our best interests in mind. This despite the fact that we can't even see clearly ourselves what that entails.

As scary as this is for us, I think everything will be just fine. In fact I think we are headed for a very beautiful place
Old 07-08-2020, 09:51 PM
ketzer

It's only the end of the world we know. Whether that is dreadful or not I suppose has a lot to do with how we know it now.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah the unknown is very scary for us. We put a lot of effort into trying to figure it out before it happens...

Personally I've looked around a lot, at a lot of things, and from everything I see I can't but conclude that the powers that be have our best interests in mind. This despite the fact that we can't even see clearly ourselves what that entails.

As scary as this is for us, I think everything will be just fine. In fact I think we are headed for a very beautiful place

As one door closes, another door opens.

We are graduating.

Still, more things to learn.

Look!
do you see that rainbow?
and that one over there?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Yaoughta

Just some random thoughts to consider or explore.......First, that it is probably just a COVID related anxiety dream. However, it really depends on you as the dreamer. To me, the song reminds me of the 80's and being in the military. What do you think of REM? It's also interesting since REM, the group, is also the acronym for rapid eye movement, which is when dreams occur. This might indicate that the conscious world as you know and perceive it ends when dreams begin. You feel fine when this happens as your subconscious is not as anxious.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

That is interesting "me as a dreamer" part of what you said here. I work in retail co the Covid 19 is not really something I am over worried on. I too might well have had it last November as they have traced it back to early October of last year in cases. That said, Covid is what it is.

Me as a dreamer is a bit different than other's. As I am and Open Door Medium I have no down or off time. I run open 24 / 7 with it all. I do not need much sleep, in fact I spent a week in a sleep lab study as I do not sleep. I average 4 hours a night, and that could be broken sleep. I go right into REM sleep no settling into sleep, so I get that power rest the body needs.

Looking to the night of this dream, I went to bed later than I normally would, I too was having some Sciatic Never Pain, why I was up later. As I am a creature of habit with bed and up times, I was off that night.

I had to work early the next day, so it almost is playing out as a "I told you so" dream as I was so tired at work. Interesting to look at it deeper.

Lynn
Old 08-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Master
The song echos how I have been feeling for a while. There are all these, “shoulds”, I should be scared, or anxious or fill in the blank ________. But I am not.

For me personally, it is a shift in perspective. It is a new way to be. Eyes open and awake and ready for each new day, for what ever it might bring.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Master
yep had songsss in dreams sonds lk u will be ok lk me spirtly conectt but for me took me yrd 2 rlezie coz of otjrt medims tellin me i personn
songs can giv us info in dreams if u can playy it on yt it will giv u a anser bit but u is goin 2 be ok spirtt is portectin u

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-08-2020, 12:36 AM
Just Tim

The lack of sleep and the accompanying drowsy feeling may sometimes interfere with our perception, but everytime I was in that state, I knew I "clearly saw".

Every passing day, when we fall asleep, the world "as we know it" falls with us.

When waking up, we start afresh, start creating again, "we feel fine" again. So does the world renew !

Fear will always get in the way, but we are not made of fears ! In the end, we are always fine.

Peace to you Lynn
Old 09-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Master
This was the day of the explosion on lebanon?

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~