Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 11-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Master
hmm...interesting thread and posts.

smiling at interaction between aladdin and psychoslice

Old 11-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's a good idea pre-dawn... be as nothing and talk from there, because people talk as representitives of something else, to uphold something else, and these fall into conflict where one compromizes the other.

Conflict is like a refusal to compromise.

Trust is the issue too. The biggest issue of all. In the world no-one trusts 'America' but America isn't even a person, it's a front that people feel obliged to lie for (and even die for), something to uphold... but no body is there, it's a facade, someone made it up, so who is there to trust?

interesting thoughts Gem.

Can we ever be a nothing? I reckon no matter how hard one tries, the shell that is me will always display some thing?

I like the bit on America...same..same everywhere. So then, one can really only trust in oneself?
Old 11-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
interesting thoughts Gem.

Can we ever be a nothing? I reckon no matter how hard one tries, the shell that is me will always display some thing?

I like the bit on America...same..same everywhere. So then, one can really only trust in oneself?

I'm not talking about perfections, only the degrees of things, and when the leaders of nations meet to decide on the lies they will tell the world, to agree to lie like that, there stands a threat as any one who stands true will have all things torn away from him... except a very small iota, the smallest measure of integrity.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Sentientno1

predawn: "Why would you want to take a discussion into the space of pm's? What do you want to say that cannot be said in the public space?"

you will notice i said the choice was YOURS. It was offered as a choice in case you might feel discomfort discussing some things publicly.

Predawn: "Our life is more than just mental and the realisations one may have in that realm." if you experienced the void then you'd know that life ( i take it you are talking about phenomenal life ) is not more then that.

Post realisation:Eating, working, thinking, and communicating is by impetus only, it is not a REQUIREMENT, anything other then that is role playing by choice because there is no reason TO do it,and no reason not to do it.

"One more of your mental ruminations which you say are not required. How come it is there?"

It's there because the body and mind and this appearance of life is a puppet for sensient awareness, didn't you know? if the void had even been touched ths would have been known, and it would have been know immediatly, by you, that you had used an inaccurate phrase in your initial post to me. It may have been overlooked as nothing more then a difficulty of expression for a newly realised, except for your insistance.

If you wish to think you are realised, i will leave you to it.

Gem: "Conflict is like a refusal to compromise." i will not compromise, this is yet another appearance in the drama called life, there is always a sense of awe at the many ways and varieties role playing "I' will manifest. But there is no emotional investment, nothing more needs said in this, so there will be no conflict.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm not talking about perfections, only the degrees of things, and when the leaders of nations meet to decide on the lies they will tell the world, to agree to lie like that, there stands a threat as any one who stands true will have all things torn away from him... except a very small iota, the smallest measure of integrity.

I don't understand...how can one be as nothing yet not be perfect in that? Adopting degrees keeps us where we already are.

In a dual world there will always be lies and their equal..truth. If all is stripped away to the point I'm assuming you speak of, then this world will disappear...poooffff! Do I care about that happening? Not really.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Master
What is all this talk about 'realised'? Am not sure what the individual may class as 'realised'. To realise anything means there has to be comparison to something. If we're talking 'nothing', then no comparisons exist.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

That all comes down to how much an individual is willing to give up. They can only take your power if you give it to them.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
What is all this talk about 'realised'? Am not sure what the individual may class as 'realised'. To realise anything means there has to be comparison to something. If we're talking 'nothing', then no comparisons exist.

In this instance I believe it is being used to denote someone who has experienced the Void, or a state of nothingness.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
How can the "new" arise without some foundation?

Indeed, that IS the question. How DID this something new that we call existence arise without some foundation?
Old 11-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
In this instance I believe it is being used to denote someone who has experienced the Void, or a state of nothingness.

I hear what your saying ath..but in this instance..sorry, I don't believe it. It is those that have experienced it that don't spruke about it.