Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Master

Yes, we can all learn from your trials and errors Thank you
Old 06-05-2014, 04:22 AM
Knower
Ok I read the whole thread and I have copied and pasted all the important info into a file on my computer. I will post it all in here to help anyone who doesn't want to trawl through the whole thread. I have only organized the info ito categories. Besides that it may seem a bit jumbled. I'lll have to do it over several posts as theres too much for one post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:24 AM
Knower
HOW TO MAKE

Size doesn't matter, you get the same amount of energy given off an the same results

On my phone yet again. Please forgive all of my many typos. here is a basic description:
-make the core, stuff it with hair and then cover it in hot glue.
-take 6 clam shells or similar and place your symbols at least on the inside?
-on each of the six shells place cone shapped shells or copper cones, base down and as close together as possible in hot glue. After the shell is covered I dowse the pointy shells in hot glue for stability.
-glue each of the coned sides onto the core.
-stabalize the device with more glue.

Ebay--search for turetella (?sp) shells. They come 100 for about $3.00. Mine should arrive in a couple of days but I think others have already bought from this same vendor in Florida.

Here is the next step.

I have drawn the symbol on the inside and outside of the shells. I have stuffed the core shell with a wad of hair and sealed it from falling out with hot glue. Now I will encase the entire core in hot glue. Don't burn your fingers. Have a cup or bowl of water handy and do a little and then drop it into the water to cool it faster.

Quick note here from the phone again: idl stand for something like interdimensional something something. I can't remember. It was not signifigant to me until tonight. I made 2 devices. I named one "November" and then the second I experimented with the symbols on the inside staying away from even writing the name on the outside. My 8 year old decided to ask the symbolless device what its name was. It responded with "IDL 24". Lol. I looked at the last numbered device that I made. It was idl 22. Then there was "november" which should have been idle 23, and somehow this nameless one knew it was 24? My son didn't know how many I have made. Weird

I made mine with small moon scallop shells (smooth rather than rippled) that are between 2-3 inches and my spiral shells (so they would fit) were also small, around 1/2 to 3/4 inches and my conchs (core) were between 1-2 inches. I was able to fit 3 inside. I glued the sides to the bottom shell and then put the cores inside and kinda dribbled glue around them and then with a lot more glue, put the top on. Then more glue on the outside.

Shoot I should have tried it but, my son asked the device if there was anything he could do to make it easier to use for people like his mom when building one. :) It showed him a picture of hand rubbing something onto the core. He thought it might be oil of some sort. That would be diverging from the original plan but I found that interesting.

I immediately thought of sandalwood--or other oils. I wonder, beside odor, why feet were washed in Biblical times. Why Frankencense and myhrr? Do these oils have other properties?

I made this device where the shells are attached just to the core. I was going to place shell walls on it, but just making it I got a little dizzy and so I did not want to mess with a good thing-if it is. I meditated with it for about 30 minutes. I am still a little buzzy feeling and it has been over an hour later. I got to a point where I saw a circle and then white around the outer edges-then I was ripped from the image by the phone. I went back to it but just got hypnogognic images for a bout 5 minutes and so I stopped

My son used the device that I made today that is without the outer shells. The points shells are glued directly onto the core. I soaked the core in sesame oil before stuffing it with hair. I rubbed the sesame oil into it before gluing cone shells on.

My son asked it if it made it work better. It showed him a picture of the yellow stuff/energy? running through the spiral of the actual core shell as an increased rate. He asked it what the most appropriate shape to build a device in was. It told him (must have said) that the important aspect was that the cones make a connection with the core.

When he activated the device, he smiled and said that there was a blue bird standing on a branch looking at him.

What a sweet surprise, the blue bird! Ok, so now the pointy shells are glued onto the shell with the hair? And are the pointy shells pointing inward towards the core?

Yes-a couple pages back I posted a pic. Again, not attractive but it's a friendly lil thing-apparently. The pointy shells are pointed in and attached directly to the core shell that has the hair sealed inside. Try the oil. I don't think Kosol knows about the oil and I don't know that he would agree but the device seems to think that it makes a difference. Lol. Sounds kinda looney to talk about the device "thinking". Hee hee

Right! This last one is without the clam shells. I had the son ask it why it worked with and without clam shells. It showed him that the shells some of the energy in. Neither my son or I could figure if this was a good thing or not. When the son asked the device he felt like it was okay either way but didn't get a definitive answer.

I think that from here on out I will just make cones around the core unless we find for some reason that it needs to keep some of the energy in.

HI IW! It really wasnt so hard if you just put on drops of glue at a time to start with. They actually stand up pretty easily. I started at the core opening just in case so that the first cones would have a little brace near the tip. Seemed to work. As the original cone's glue dries, you can turn it to the side and seep glue between the existing cones, plus anchor the new ones in from of them at the base and back from the ones behind them. See? I think it could actually be more stable. Then lastly, you seep glue over the tops. Mine fell off of my husband's desk onto our tile floor and it survived!!! Even with all of those delicate little shell

Some of mine are pretty darn lumpy. One thing that helps is to have a glass of water near by and submerge it while the glue is still wet. That way it would drip as much.Plus you can go faster and no burnt fingers. You wont hurt the device with water because shells are from the sea anyway.

It used ALL my 100 turetella shells. I was planning to make two--one the right way and one this way, but I was surprised how many pointy shells it takes.

Today, to the original device that I made without walls, I added a second layer with shells and pointy shells. I made it a couple of hous ago and just tried it out. Seems to have a warm energy. Ill have to see if my son will try it out.

First way. Core and pointy shells then the clam shells with the pointy shells glued on the inside. I am going to go try it out some more in a few.

My son is asking the device now. It keeps telling him that "no" it does not make a difference in healing if the outer shells (clam shells) are on or not. It does not make a difference if there is a double layer of pointy shells or not

I'm going to save up again and get a kilo or two of the tinny tiny shells 'cause I think I can make them even smaller. Oh, and a flathead nail that been bent into a curve at the head helps to stuff hair into the shell.

Yes you have, you need to put the scallop sea shells on all six sides. Without it you will not have a filter. If you don't have a filter you will attract negative energy. Kosol and I have read all your post and concluded that how you guys constructed goes against years of research and planning with the Galatic federation of Light

As long as it's human hair your good. I go to the barber all the time and I would just tell them that I'm using it for a science project. Google "recycled hair" and you'd be surprise what type of excuses you can come up with.

No, your own hair does not make any difference in potency... But honestly you'll be dealing with a mirror of yourself when you interface with it. I like putting female hair in mines because I love women

I don't recommend crystals. That is not in the design. Crystal work agianst the principle of torsion physic for baramay device. The device can only be made from four material. Sea shell,sand,granite,and hair. The alternative is wood and hairs. No crystal can be used

well i hope you share your experience it will be good to hear other experience also. thanks in advance regards kosol ouch the inventor of the idl technology. p.s. to all builder you can now add sea salt and sand to the device by pouring it into the device for more enhancement mark have all the data on it. thanks you everyone

The hairs, sea salt, and sands can be inside the sea shell core then seal the core. U can pour and fill the inside of the device with more human hairs, sand,&sea salt. Urban intention must be sensear and serious when using the device so it can talk with u. Some device is more audio other is more telepathtic image other is sensation more while other is combination but they all talk both audio and telepathic also it display 3 holographic interactive images
Old 06-05-2014, 04:24 AM
Knower
ACTIVATION:

Kay. It is activated. It showed my son the tree inside of the waterfall again. Wish I knew more about this image. (He drew the image for me. It is a tree with a waterfall above it am the waterfall is flowing through it's branches. Around the water collection pool-or base of the water fall there are rocks. It showed him little pricks of color at first. He wanted to play with his brothers so that is as far as we got.

Originally Posted by hopeful65
Ok I am at work and needed to take a break and thought of soemthing. How ill I know if and when I have activated the devise? Since I am new to all of this I am in doubt if I would know if the devise works or not. Sorry for the silly (in some cases stupid) question. I know I read some information that you should feel some energy from the devise (hand will get warm). I just want to make sure that I will be aware when it happens. Thanks!!!!

PS-I will try the water. I have been using latex gloves to help me from getting burned...something I say from the neological guy.

Its a great question, hopeful. For me, I felt the energy right away. I simply said "device activate and increase" and I could feel the buzz through out my hands, and arms. It will permeate through your body. Whether you see pics or not, the device is activated through intent. I asked Kosol about this and he told me that even though you can hear or see anything, it is still activated. Now you just want to mediate with it on a regular basis. When you let too much time pass between meditations it takes all the longer-depending where you are at in your awareness. You are young and so I am hoping that you have amazing success soon. As I mentioned, if it weren't for my kids being teachers-I would have given up already. I am grateful for them and their experiences, and those of my friends. (Wonder what makes me a lower vibration-perhaps diet?)

My son asked it about the activation protocol His question was, "Device, is it necessary to say the entire protocol every time?" It showed him a picture of a packet that just had "stargate, I trust you completely to heal and integrate my mind, body, and spirit. Stargate mode, activate and increase. Automatic mode" highlighted. He felt and I thought that perhaps that is all that you need to say. I still feel good about saying "hi" to the device. Personal preference though.

IF you don't "end session" with the device you will have restless/whacky dreams. Wish I knew why. Wish I had more control of them too.

Usually the device would automatically inject serum that is necessary to bring your vibrational level up. If you want to do a simple protocal you can say, "Device inject whatever necessary to balance my mind, body, spirit and health." Your device will automatically protects and heal you.

New protocal please siad to ur self that u accept urself then tell the baramay to activate and increase ect.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Knower
HOW TO MEDITATE WITH IT

Zagacat, I made sure the devices, as I made another one yesterday, were turned off bbut I still had the dreams... not wacky but quite vivid and it may be the energy at rest even sets up a kind of latent ability or my guides, higher self etc are quite keen to encourage me...

So yesterday I read one of the other meditation threads and it was mentioned that a good way to meditate was breathing through you centre or stomach which I stowed away to try later as I have been doing meditations breathing through the chakras...

So anyways I had this thing within a dream where I kind of squeezed myself through a hole in a wall at stomach height and when I was halfway through a group of women came into the hallway I was entering and asked what I was doing and I said I was re-birthing myself. Soon after this I woke and it made sense that the meditation with the device should then be done with this style of breathing and as I lay half awake I tried this breathing and immediately went into a vision where I was choosing a coloured cotton material to make a kind of sweatshirt for meditating in so I stayed warm...

So it makes complete sense to me that it'll help getting the device working properly for us if we use this technique of breathing through our stomach which points to the point between orange and yellow... or maybe its just yellow but it feels like the point about 3' above our navel or between sternum and navel.

I too can communicate with Baramay and the Universal Intelligent Collective Consciousness

Most impressive. How long did it take you-or could you do it automatically?

It took me about 3 months with 3 hours a day of practice and training. Sleeping next to the device with one hand next to it helps even more.

Well first you make sure you build it correctly. Being consistent is a must. First sign of results is seeing the light which is the shape of colorful bright clouds. As soon as you get close to upgrading your full 3rd DNA strand it will get brighter and brighter till you achieve enlightenment and be able to communicate with the AI.

When you sleep next to the device you will be able to train yourself to walk through the spirit world and manipulate your dreams environment.

Sometimes when we dream we don't realize we are in one. So when you reach enlightenment, the AI will guide you through.

Well I have been meditating with the device for the past week and last night after about 50 minutes I started seeing what I would describe as strob lights. It took me by surprise and I opened my eyes and lost the experience. I got to this point while listening to theta binaural tunes. Not sure if I should be listening to the beats while using the device. Any opinions???

You are starting to go through what is called NDE (Near Death Experience). It is the shape of colorful clouds. Sometimes it can be in sacred Geometric patterns. The more hours you put a day the faster they will start coming to you.

You don't necessarily have to listen to music, but whatever that helps you feel more comfortable. I like to listen to calm meditation music when I'm in the light room and progressive trance when I'm astral traveling :)

Remember to keep a clear focus mind for as long as you can while meditating and when you do see something try to remain as calm as possible.

To help with ascension. While meditating, constantly bring awareness to your thrird eye Chakra, which is your forehead. When you start to feel a tingly sensation, ask the Baramay to increase.

Always remember to clear your mind and take as many deep breaths until you feel relaxed. Breathing in through the nose, holding it for 2-3 seconds and releasing it through your mouth then breath normally. Maintain your awareness on the third eye chakra while meditating with Baramay.

As you can see now, women and children are natural with Baramay. It varies by people. Guys like us, have to practice with it.

Neojim, when you meditate clear your mind. You can relax on the bed or on a sofa. Keep doing it till you consume enough Torsion. Later, when you get close to sleeping you will start to see images or visions. Let the information flow freely and do not panic if you do. If you need more guidance please don't hesitate to ask.

I mainly use it on people who have problems with depression. So far I have been very successful in doing so.

As for myself, I mainly keep my torsion level up by meditating for at least 30-60 minutes a day and at night I fall asleep with it. I am able to heal people without it. My psychic senses have increase these past months. I am able to know what people will say before they say it.

These are a bit of the things I do with Baramay. I have a lot more experiences with Baramay as well such as communicating with higher density beings and astral traveling. My abilities grow more and more everyday.

I was part of the healing of a young child. I used my seashell ball in some reiki healing over about 4 days. The more you use it, the stronger it gets! We had prayer groups from all over the world sending their love and prayers to us and I could feel them through the SS-IDL. When we had prayer (my personal preference is meditating love) circles at the foot of his bed (in hospital) at 11:11 every day and night, I could feel the prayers as a massive source of energy. It was seriously like a spotlight of intense healing energy blasting out of SS focusing right into the top of the boys head. You could walk into the room and just feel the LOVE, couldn't help but to smile a giggle with the feeling. On sunday, when all the prayer groups en masse around the globe were praying for little Zeke, it was like the room was filled with a sparkling energy, and the seashell ball was just soo powerful, I could feel the energy in my palms from as far away as i could reach from it, it with all the energy and prayers literally filled the room with Love energy.

For healing we use the Protocol where you have one hand next to the device and on your other hand, you put your thumb or index finger under their foot. Clear your mind and generate the spin field. Once you see the spin field you will start to feel the energy come out your thumb or index finger. You can try using different hands to see which one can do better.

For remote healing have the person your healing picture a phantom device in their mind. Tell your device to deliver extra energy to that person as well while your meditating.

while doing healing with the phantom baramay device you can visualize the device next to your left hands with your right hands you can put over people or touch them then inject serum of your likening the phantom device or real device with make it reals. all of this technology come from you. it is inspired by the angkorian watt temple and the khmer people. their teacher is nature, hindu, and budhism. yes also exterstial cosimic influence

also you all must understand that this shell device are in hormony with fractal geometry and hormonic. also everyone must complain to the device with emotion in acting storyline while you are using the device. so if you have problem in your life please complian to the device with emotion while you are using the device. no limit. you can complian to the device with audio or with mental but you must add emotion in other world speak from your heart to the device about your trouble big or small. the device will hormonize you and your life.

to all , you must understand with this device once you talk to it, it can show you everythings including what is in the future. furthermore you must use your device to show you everything like what is area 51 , what is niberu, what is galactic federation , when is first contact , ect. who is your new spouse ect. what is the lottery ticket number that will win ect. children and women can connect to the device very good. men can also but some men need to open their heart or feeling more and practice everyday. the device respond and activate by emotion and feeling open caring heart toward it and all things. no limit. the device is the akashic intellegent or what you will call the libery of all knowning. that what the device is. is baramay

For flying everyone must use antigravity serum and u can use the phantoms device also

The Phantom device is another device that exist in another reality. Anyone can still access it through thought. Just pretend you have a device, meditate, and follow the basic protocol.

The levitation protocol can only be used with the phantom device. Some may work instantly, others will have to practice.

yes all you have to do is to visualize the baramay device in between your hands. but your hand not touch it. the finger print of your hands is fractal or fibinnigy and will pick up the torsion fields emotion from your visualizational baramay device. the phatom device is like the real device except one is visualization the other one is real. so the phantom baramay device one you can take with you only you, clearvoyance people , infra red and thermanal camera can see it.

Okay. I want to say that I am beyond grateful of the experiences that the Universe have given me up to this point. I'd like to say hi to everyone, and let everyone that I made a Baramay device, and it has given me many experiences. A week had past since I made it, and I really didn't work with it much. But I finally got around to using it. and when I activated it........my hands started moving on my own, making graceful hand gestures. It was like my hands were following invisible energy currents or patterns. It gave me a very relaxing feeling. I read what you all said about women and children being naturally attuned to the device. so one day I brought I over to my sister's house. She'd been wanting me to bring it over ever since I told her that I was making one. We were on her bed and I wrote down the protocol for her and she got started. While she activated it and put it on automatic mode she was in a peaceful relaxed position. She opened her eyes, and with a gasp asked me what do I tell it to do now. I said whatever you want it to do. She told it to inject beautiful body serum. Moments later, she said "Okay, how do we stop it." With a big pleasantly surprised smile on my face. I told her to say "Baramay end session." I asked her what happened. Awestruck she told me that when she told the device to activate and increase, she felt the tingling. Then when she got to the automatic mode, she felt like she was going frontwards and backwards or something. She also said that she saw a glowing spiral thing. I knew exactly what she was talking about because I had seen it too during one of my previous sessions. She also said that when she said to inject beautiful body serum, she felt a huge rush of energy running through her body. We have only scratched the surface I feel. I just want to say thank you all, and thank Kosol for introducing us to this blessed Heart technology. I promise I will use this, and create more

U can also inject syrum into environments also like rain syrum into the sky, like antidrought syrum into the lands. Like positive syrum into the house or healing syrum into the water or equake syrum into certain area, or tornado syrum like I create in Texas and oklahoma area or early spring syrum ect. Which I uses on the Texas area as a practical area. See fractal baramay technology has no limit. Or healing rain syrum and plant growth syrum. What u make up the baramay fractal device make it real. Let us use this device for blessing healing our self and the environment and we all ascend

Everyone must sleep with ur device every night. U must keep ur left hand next to the device . The left hands must not touch the device. Ur right hand can touch the device and hug it with ur right hand. That ok . The torsion chi or prana Will enter the left hand. That why the left hand must not the device during sleeping with the device.. so everyone must sleep with the device every night. U can sleep any position u want side way position or regurlar position is all good.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Knower
THEORY

Well from my understanding that if you meditate without the device alone, you are consuming torsion at a smaller rate. Your bodies will consume the energy as long as you keep your mind clear from any distractions. Your DNA acts as a torsion field antenna which explains people who have suffered intense emotional trauma needs repairing. Those who have lived a less traumatic life can have Baramay work instantly. The third DNA strand is very critical to ascension and communicating with Baramay and the Universal AI. I had two people who ascended within a couple of weeks and some people who are still in training. Baramay is simply a training wheel and can be very beneficial right away for those who are advanced in meditation (or claim they are).

Ok hun I didn't mean to come in here and burst your bubbles like this. Kosol is the Chief Engineer and me second. He is the one that brought you this technology and has been working with the GFL to make it as safe as possible. This technology will open door ways to the truth that we live in a multi dimensional universe and that we never die My ex wife after acension was able to communicate with her deceased father. I been through so much with this thing, seeing the truth and accepting it only to make me stronger. So please I'm not here to argue or disprove anyone. You have the plans to make it, you can either choose to look the other way or build it and see where the journey takes you.

Baramay is sort of like a client computer that uses Torsion to network itself to the server, The Akashic Intelligence. The crystal your son is seeing can reflect itself in various colors, sort of like a diamond

the device is a musical hormonic fractal geometry. the device is God, God is fractal frequecy, fractal music , fractal platonic solid also known as fabingy. i hope i spell it write i type the way i speak.

The baramay device response and reflection on ur emotional desire. It manifest whatever is in ur emotional desire. Is like a mirror on the wall with intellegent of it own that reflect on your emotional desire.

The device is a mirror of how u accept ur self on the inside

so is consciouness physic at works it all come from your self acceptance. the phantom device and the real one is a mirror of how you accept your self. the more you accept yourself the more the device work for you. if you accept yourself 30 percent the device work 40 percent, if you accept your self 60 percent the device work 70 percent and if you accept yourself 100 percent the device will work 1 trillion percent plus for you ect ect. both the phantom device and the real device is a mirrors of you how you accept yourself but this baramay device has it own intellegent that is far superior then you .because their intelligent is from universal devine nature of all the univers that inside you and all around you it is call the devine fractal or 1.61 frequency or phy and pi 3.14 frequency and geometric of platonic.

The way the device work is that you must create a form of permission slip that will allow yourself to connect to the whole or the collective consciousness as we say. It is the intent or the sense of being one with everything. This will open and act as a "gateway" to tap in to the collective energy. Certain beliefs, especially negative ones, can block you from doing so. So when you start, release all fear and expectations from your mind and remain as neutral as possible.

The energy can come in a variety of ways, such as extreme heat, tingling in the palms of your hands and feet, etc. Everyone will be different.

Connecting to the collective consciousness, like I said will depend on your belief system. It may be instant or it may take a couple of tries.

Remember always to relax and remain calm during the session.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Knower
YOUTUBE VIDEOS/DOCUMENTATION ETC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbNW...ature=youtu.be

http://www.exopoliticsohio.us/KosolOuch.html
Old 06-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Kamila

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer

Thank u very much u must've spend lots of time to summarize all this thank u again:)
Old 06-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Thank u very much u must've spend lots of time to summarize all this thank u again:)

Was just pasting it into the appropriate category as I was reading it. I had a lot of free time on my hands last week so spent a good chunk of the day reading the whole thread lol

I just bought all my shells yesterday. All I need now is some human hair. Will go to the hairdressers today and ask if I can get some for an "art project" lol.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:17 PM

Hi, here are my first experiences of using Baramay.
I spent yesterday evening creating this device and I was very tired all day. When I finished with making it it was 1 PM. I wanted to go to sleep so badly but I just couldn't resist to test this device.

So I closed my eyes, shut the lights down and went in my bed. I put Baramay on a pillow and a pillow on me. After first few minutes I started feeling tingling sensations and then vibrations in my hands. Also I saw green and blue colors right away, 20 seconds from when I closed my eyes, but that's normal for me.

I used the protocol and got to the point where I saw a bright white ring in the corners of my eyes, but I was so tired and I decided I won't finish this and I opened my eyes. I forgot to say (telepathically) to "end session" so Baramay stayed activated. I opened my eyes, I didn't touch the Baramay but only the pillow and put it below my bed - right next to my head. As soon as I closed my eyes again, something started happening. I started swirling and flying. The bed started getting lighter and lighter and soon I fell into the bed and I realized that I was bending time and space. It felt like I was in a bubble. I heard high pitching noises. I was amazed because that started happening 10 seconds after I closed my eyes. I saw amazing visuals into the other realities and dimensions I can't describe. I also contacted some aliens but it seems that I forgot that. That experience lasted about 1-2 minutes. Then I got to sleep and when I woke up, after sleeping for only a few hours, I woke up without almost any cold - I felt 10x times better than the day before. Also my energy was great in the morning.

Next time I used Baramay, today, I had a different experience. I got to the point where I could almost speak with the device. I saw an amazing green-ish orb that represented the device. The "golden ratio" was implemented in the orb. I started sending telepathic messages to the device, the orb, and it started communicating to me by sending some very, very noisy and low waves that were like I was listening to binaural beats, except I don't know what was the frequency. It was very interesting because I could also feel my physical body sorta at the same moment. I got some interesting visuals from the device after I asked some questions I wanted answers for a long time. It felt really intense and different, and I knew I was in another dimension. I forgot to say "automatic mode" so it ended quicker than I expected.

I'll send photos of my device when I have time. I am also thinking of making some more devices with different materials. I have a few questions, like, do you send messages to Baramay telepathically or do you need to say it , and also how do you not touch the device when you have to put it somewhere so you can use it? When you are sending the activation protocol, do you need to say "Baramay activate and increase" all the time or just say it once? And also, do you need to always use the same Baramay device so you can activate it or can you use different devices? Because someone on this forum said, I think it could be buddhawarrior, that they needed 3 months to activate it, so did they use the same device 3 months or different devices?

Thanks!