Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-12-2017, 07:03 AM
Experiencer
Watching Karma in action

So last night I was at my company Christmas party and had some coworkers do something kinda awful to me. We all are new to the company and don't know a lot of people. The few I did know were all at full tables and I finally found the almost empty table with two women i work with directly and their husbands. I asked to sit with them, completely relieved that I didn't have to keep wandering around, and they ignored me. Like I want even there. And contined to the whole time... One I had expected it from but the other was a shock. Like seeing someone clearly for the first time.

I was embarrassed but didn't feel like I had anywhere to go. So I got food and ate then walked around and talked to other people hoping they would invite me to their table. No luck. I bought a drink, something I wasn't planning on, and turned my back to them until the raffle started. But somewhere in that time I decided that I was not going to let them make me feel awful. I wanted to feel full of abundance and love and they could do whatever they pleased. So I was completely polite and behaved as if I was having the time I was hoping it would be.

And something amazing happened. It was as if they were not as visible to others. There was some games to win more tickets and I was seen and they were passed by. It happened over and over. I got more tickets then my tickets ended up being drawn for the raffle twice! (There were about 200 people there) I took home $50 and a gift card to dinner. My joy was so high that I pretty much didn't see their fixed smiles.

But here's the good part.... I NEVER wanted them to feel bad. I just thought, it would be really great to win something. Like that was my prize for sitting through their rudeness. I knew I would win but kept thinking it was my ego (especially when it was about being getting something in front of them...) and pushed the thoughts away. But later, thinking back on it all I was amazed that I was able to keep my vibrations so high, especially after the week I just had!

I always thought I had to be in a place where everyone was happy (magic fairy dust) to maintain high vibrations but I learned I could choose to be more fully in feelings I want to be and the heck with everyone else. It works even better! Manifestated like crazy! I'm so excited that I have some experience with this now. I'm so in my own power right now and ready to test the boundaries of it. I'm so tired of being afraid and uncertainof how it works.

Today at work I decided to keep that same position. I was perfectly nice but was not interesting in saying anything further than what was work related. If this was the point of the last 2 weeks of emotional turmoil, it might almost be worth it. (Maybe, it was really horrible!) But I'm hoping some other fruits shake loose! LOL
Old 19-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Experiencer

Sounds like you hit the jackpot! The spring of eternal good fortune.

I too love putting myself on that pedestal of higher vibrations. It feels like magic. A conscious decision to enjoy what life has to offer despite what is presented to you. Trust and faith that one can move mountains or as I like to say, see behind the curtain of life (the illusion). When one decides to be happy anyway... well... lets just say, your story highlights that good things happen.

Pleased to read your post where you turned what could have been a miserable night into something good :)
Old 19-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Guide

Funny you should post this. I reached this last week after something my twin said to me about not measuring things in my life against others. I was able to really see clearly, to be within myself and my happiness. I've been able to concentrate on the relationship I DO have with him and not look at what he has with others and be upset I don't have that. I've been able to do things (sometimes on my own) that make me happy and not keep myself in that place of being upset by others' actions or inactions. It's a good place to be. I hope we all are able to stay in this place.