Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Lucid Walker

Flying, Telekinesis, Incineration Powers.

First I mastered flight (usually have 100% control over speed and stability). Then I decided to try and incinerate objects with my mind and hand pointing towards it... I accomplished burning many things... Then I decided to try and move things with my mind... I successfully did this with coins in my last projection. This is of course over a 2 year span of projecting. Flight took quite a while to get good at. The other two powers I got in 5 projections. Anyone else know any powers I could use? Is teleportation possible?
Old 21-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Master

If you could walk through the walls of a bank and remove some money from the vault , that might come in handy . I dont think the bank would like it . If you watch the end of the movie men who stare at goats , you get the idea .
Old 21-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Walker
First I mastered flight (usually have 100% control over speed and stability). Then I decided to try and incinerate objects with my mind and hand pointing towards it... I accomplished burning many things... Then I decided to try and move things with my mind... I successfully did this with coins in my last projection. This is of course over a 2 year span of projecting. Flight took quite a while to get good at. The other two powers I got in 5 projections. Anyone else know any powers I could use? Is teleportation possible?
Using telekinetic powers on other beings is a lot more difficult than using it on inanimate objects. Although I don't suggest doing so unless you absolutely have to and have no other options. I think that using powers in that matter creates bad karma and once you're able to use telekinesis against other beings it's very difficult to stop yourself from doing it when they're annoying and/or hassling you. Depending on the being the degree of difficulty varies as with regular beings you encounter in dreams and projections it is much easier, with more powerful beings such as dark witches and sorcerers, incubi and succubi, and vampires it is a lot more difficult because those beings are typically very adept with astral magic and using it against other beings. The most difficult subjects I have had to use telekinesis against was when encountering Greys or other foreign beings that were using a flying machine to get into that Earth-space dimension, I imagine because they are extremely advanced in astral magic and psychic abilities. To be honest I kind of wish I never made the leap from using telekinesis on inanimate objects to actual living beings because it's sort of a power trip to make a group of beings go flying and smashing into ceilings, floors, and walls all while you just stand there motionless. And once you have that ability and know you do it's extremely hard to restrain yourself from using it on a being that is screwing with you, in my opinion two wrongs don't make a right so even if a being is doing wrong by you doing wrong by them doesn't solve anything.

I suggest working on your manifestation abilities and starting with the clothes you're wearing. It's pretty easy to change the clothes you're wearing at that moment but it's a little more difficult to make that change last even after you're not focusing on it. Manifesting objects out of nothing is a bit more difficult as well. A trick I've picked up through manifesting objects both purposely and accidently is put your hand in your pocket and manifest the object as you take the hand out of your pocket, for some reason for me personally that makes it a lot easier than just manifesting it with your hand in a stationary position outside of your pocket and so forth. I have manifested so many objects accidently it's ridiculous. I'm often wearing a hat in the astral and when I take the hat off another one magically appears and so I used to do this thing where I would stand in the middle of an astral school or mall and give random beings a hat, they would all line up for their free hat. Also I accidently manifest money as well and tell a being to give me a dollar and will either manifest several dollars or turn the dollar into a 50$ or 100$ bill, they always seem to love that in the parallel Earth dimensions. Of course sometimes I accidently screw up their dollar and turn it into a worthless scrap of paper and that never makes them too happy, but I've learned to warn them that can happen before doing it. Most beings in parallel Earth dimensions cannot do any of this so it's always interesting to see them get happy that you've manifested them some money and/or clothing for free. The negative side of it though is that it makes it blatantly obvious that you're an astral projector, a Triported being from another dimension, or simply don't belong. Sometimes that can make you a target and sometimes it can lead to interesting conversations, it's usually a crapshoot on what happens and depends on the types of beings around you and the dimension you're in.
Old 22-12-2014, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Anyone else know any powers I could use? Is teleportation possible?
Yes, on teleportation. You can also unexist things, talk to animals/creatures, change your form (shapeshift, be a squid, a rock, fog), emit light, read minds, or travel at super speed. You can also add other senses like see other frequencies of light, sense magnetic fields, detect non-physical creatures, see the future, detect contours in space.

A much more interesting thing to do than simply collect powers is to start projecting in different dimensional axis. Go out between universes and turn orthogonal (a different direction than any of the spatial ones), where do you end up? Right now you are simply traveling about in space. Try time travel or traveling in memories. You can also go visit beings like your other incarnations, the creator of this universe, unmanifest spiritual beings, or go see the white light of unity.

There are also hybrid possibilities like become huge and fly along the arms of the milky way or reduce your scale and visit the quantum world, experience more than one timeline at once.
Old 22-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Lucid Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Yes, on teleportation. You can also unexist things, talk to animals/creatures, change your form (shapeshift, be a squid, a rock, fog), emit light, read minds, or travel at super speed. You can also add other senses like see other frequencies of light, sense magnetic fields, detect non-physical creatures, see the future, detect contours in space.

A much more interesting thing to do than simply collect powers is to start projecting in different dimensional axis. Go out between universes and turn orthogonal (a different direction than any of the spatial ones), where do you end up? Right now you are simply traveling about in space. Try time travel or traveling in memories. You can also go visit beings like your other incarnations, the creator of this universe, unmanifest spiritual beings, or go see the white light of unity.

There are also hybrid possibilities like become huge and fly along the arms of the milky way or reduce your scale and visit the quantum world, experience more than one timeline at once.

Holy **** man that sounds great. I know what you can do in projections is limited to your own beliefs and mind so how would I go to another dimension or meet a powerful being? The only things ive encountered where regular people, a couple demons, and that about it. I would love to meet a god like creature and talk to them.
Old 23-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
how would I go to another dimension or meet a powerful being?
I don't know how you travel (select a destination). Most people move via some form of intent. Rather than intending to go to a 'location', intend to go visit a 'powerful being'. Note of caution here, think carefully about what you ask for. For instance a 'powerful being' could simply mean a huge shark. Using a phrase more like 'i want to visit the creator of this universe' is more likely to get satisfactory results.

Traveling into other 'axis' is similar in nature. Rather than set your destination as place you can specify what sort of thing you wish to encounter. For instance one can 'visit one of my other incarnations not on Earth' or 'see the oneness'.