Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 21-02-2015, 07:30 AM
wanderlusterer

Maybe you could ask it to show you your "yes" and "no" answers again? Perhaps it just changed from swinging straight for yes to swinging in circles, for some reason? All things considered, if its 100% wrong, that is still pretty accurate if you ask me
Old 19-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Knower
Just a thought ...have you checked your polarity? It can change ...ask a question that you know is yes - such as, say: "my name in this current life is ***" - see if you get what is familiar to you as a yes response. Maybe you need to reprogram ...I guess this is kinda what Wanderlust is saying ...also, King gave great advice
Old 19-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Guide
Hi Daya, adding to what the KingOfPentacles told you about having a problem distancing yourself from the question, try this technique that I learned when starting out. Say to yourself or out loud repeatedly "I wonder what the answer will be, I wonder what the answer will be." as it is spinning. Focus firmly on just this, not the question and see if you get a right answer this time. Also remember to say your protection every time before starting and closing all open doors when you are done. I like to say I close all open doors and portals to all time frames, all realities, in all universes in all dimensions. It's the same with asking a question, I found that I get more accurate answers when I say this. "Please give me the answers relevant to my time frame, my reality, my universe and my dimension. You could be receiving the correct answer for these other places, just not yours. :)
Old 28-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Knower

The pendulum is only a tool you are the one doing the dowsing. You may be having an issue with focus and belief. Don't use the pendulum just use a map and your finger for awhile. That is write it down so that when the right answer is touched you will feel a bump or change in the paper.

Then make your own tool for dowsing and work with it.