Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-08-2012, 11:22 AM
LivingSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
In the long run, even though she did take the money, you will be the richer and she will be the poorer...

Thanks for sharing your input.

I don't hope such things to happen to anyone, myself included. If the money I lost could help to ease some financial problems, I hope it works, but not to the extend that she'll need to suffer in this life or the next. It's for this reason that I hope to be able to break the chain and free both our souls in our next and future incarnation from going through it again.
Old 17-08-2012, 11:23 AM
LivingSoul

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Maybe your lesson is to "Let go of the focus on material possessions".
Without any regret, see it as just some money and do not let this event affect you.

It is not your karma as long as you just release the anger, regret, and loss from the event.

Think of it as someone took a handful of sands from your sand box.

The material possession part you mentioned feels like a big slap on my face. *ouch*

Old 17-08-2012, 11:36 AM
LivingSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I would think that as long as you hold the intention to forgive and forget, then that should be good enough to break any built up negative karmic debt for the next life. However, after this girl returns back to spirit and realizes that she had done wrong to you, she may wish to make it up to you somehow in a positive way, by providing some kind of help for you in the next life. So when you look at it from that point of view, would you deny her the ability to try to make up for her poor actions against you? Can you accept the fact that her soul may wish to make amends to you?

Trieah, I actually wanted to close it in this life, so that the cycle will not continue in the next or any other future incarnation. So now it seem like we both need to agree end the karmic debts in one way or another, we'll both somehow still be going through it again?

Quote:
Karmic debt isn't just about some kind of IOU debt that you're forced to pay back or else. It can also be an agreement to make amends for something you wish to make up for, simply because your soul now understands the hardship that your actions have created. You also have the choice of whether doing something special for that same person, or for someone(s) else, should the original person you've harmed wish to bow out. This is just a part of the process of how souls learn to become compassionate to others.

I just hope that whatever bad debts that I've created in my previous lives will be cleared and not be brought to my next life.

I have never been good in forgiving people. The day I realized that God is not an old man up in the skies looking down at us and broke away from my old religious belief was the day I found freedom and is also the day I changed, learning to forgive and to love without the need for it to be reciprocated.

I am not trying to close this book and deny anyone a chance to make amends in future lives, I just wish to forgive her for the hurts she caused, and have this chain broken, I hope that by doing so, I can free her from this bond in our future lives.
Old 17-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSoul

I've chosen to forgive and forget, I've accepted that it happened and wish to put a close to it. I can't find her, so I can't tell her directly that I've forgiven her.

A man owed me $100 he stole from me. As he approached death and madness I forgave the dept and sent him a note offering to help him. He refused any help and refused to read the note. That did not matter......... what mattered was my choice to let it go~

If your Forgiveness is genuine you will feel the energy transform and a bit of Joy will replace it. If it is not genuine, you will not feel any different. This is very common, at least in the beginning part of learning to forgive.

I found two works which helped Master Forgiveness and each led to those feelings of Joy:
"Teach Only Love by Gerald Jampolsky"
"A Course In Miracles by Foundation For Inner Freedom"
Old 17-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSoul
Trieah, I actually wanted to close it in this life, so that the cycle will not continue in the next or any other future incarnation. So now it seem like we both need to agree end the karmic debts in one way or another, we'll both somehow still be going through it again?
Hum. . . I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. Yes, you can still break the chain in this lifetime. That is totally doable. But what I meant by if her soul wishes to make some kind of amends, could even be something as simple as her showing up as a stranger in your next life some day, to show you a great kindness, and then disappear out of your life again as per your request to not have some kind of debt system between the two of you.

It could be as simple as someone helping you out of a tough situation when you really need help the most. So don't think of it as "repaying a debt", but passing on the love and kindness that was once shown to them. Have you ever been so down on your luck, and someone just came along and did something so nice that it renewed your faith that everything was going to turn out ok?