Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

What do you think about Angels?

A few months back I had a really hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. That night I heard a voice say "I have given 2 Angels watch over you and they will help you." These Angels then Introduced themselves to me as Ajiel and Ciel. They have been teaching me how to RELY ON GOD and take faith in HIM. For example I got fired from my Job today. The Angels told me to Pray to God about it and trust in him to take care of the situation. They said to not worry about the situation or panic just trust in God.

I posted this up at a the GraceCentered forum and a few people were trying to tell me that these Angels were Demons and that they are trying to take me away from God.

Now If these Angels said "Pray to us and We will take care of the problem. We are your only hope." then yes I would suspect something about it.

But these Angels are directing me to God not themselves.. yes they want me to trust them but they want me to trust what they are teaching me about God. I'm learning to trust God.. How dare these people try to tell me that they are Demonic??
Old 05-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
A few months back I had a really hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. That night I heard a voice say "I have given 2 Angels watch over you and they will help you." These Angels then Introduced themselves to me as Ajiel and Ciel. They have been teaching me how to RELY ON GOD and take faith in HIM. For example I got fired from my Job today. The Angels told me to Pray to God about it and trust in him to take care of the situation. They said to not worry about the situation or panic just trust in God.

I posted this up at a the GraceCentered forum and a few people were trying to tell me that these Angels were Demons and that they are trying to take me away from God.

Now If these Angels said "Pray to us and We will take care of the problem. We are your only hope." then yes I would suspect something about it.

But these Angels are directing me to God not themselves.. yes they want me to trust them but they want me to trust what they are teaching me about God. I'm learning to trust God.. How dare these people try to tell me that they are Demonic??

That's simple only you can distinguish between God, Angels and demons. Otherwise, cheating is everywhere and anytime. So my suggestion is go to any REAL church who really can lead you to God.

Your trust to Angels or or God is not enough but you've to try to meet with other Christian Church to get along with them then all the truth will be revealed.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:00 AM
Experiencer

I've been going to a Church in my area. I spoke with the Pastor tonight about me hearing Angels. He said as long as they are telling me to do the things of God then there should be no problem. I told him the stuff they have been telling me and he said it doesn't sound like they are demonic to him at all.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I've been going to a Church in my area. I spoke with the Pastor tonight about me hearing Angels. He said as long as they are telling me to do the things of God then there should be no problem. I told him the stuff they have been telling me and he said it doesn't sound like they are demonic to him at all.

My opinion is God and Angels are not so easy to staying or protecting with human for a long time unless you're worthy of their protection or help.

My advice for you to get more closer to sacred Christians is to get yourself aware that there's no other entities connection with you. You've to be patient and trying to find a way to prove them to be good or not. Pastor tell you that way is one possibility but they may have other possibilities.

It's better to be with church members than to guess for other things. You can always find another jobs. My advice is the same that.....
Old 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Tri; yer listen to old Jezza here - hes the ONLY AUTHORITY on any spiritual matters he says - best to trust him fully as he is the EXPERT on "cheating is everywhere and anytime" nobody else here quite like him

I mean - other times and places this one called Jeremy will claim to be SUPERIOR to your god - to have your god "integrated into his brain" along with a kazillion other "gods" of which he is the leader and master of them all, so he claims...So yer - trust Jeremy - highest ranking god and saviour of the universe - it would be a sin not to wouldn tit..??..lol...

As to Angels mate..??...Yer, very real - possible - had it happen a few times my Self so I know for sure... Except I have to tell you - it doesn't play out the way you explain it above - and if you are "hearing them" the same way you hear your own thoughts for example - normal every day mind -well mate sorry, but that's probably delusion, wishful thinking - angelic contact, indeed ALL LEGITIMATE SPIRITUAL WISDOM, is not delivered to this mortal mind like that at all - it is delivered DIRECT to the core Self and sits there exactly like a "memory" does - you KNOW its truth INHERANTLY and there is no "conversation" or debate about it..lol....

Such communion occurs Mind to mind - Spirit to spirit - and it WILL BECOME PERMANANT EVENTUALLY - but that takes patience, understanding time and a lot of effort on your part, and by the time this communion happens to any great degree you would not have any doubts or questions left anyway, so I know that is not the case here as you are yet full of doubts and questions....

I would have to tell you also here - that for the VAST MAJORITY who have such BONA FIDE legitimate Angelic direct spiritual intervention - the outcome is ALWAYS to steer the person AWAY FROM RELIGION and any who have such a LEGITIMATE encounter soon become fully disillusioned with the the religious lies errors and outright DECEPTION !!! Indeed, this anti religious new mindset is a characteristc hallmark of the legitimate spiritual ecounter - go read any number of "spiritually transformative events" or "near death experiences" and learn for sure that the real deal is NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL and that in truth, those who had previous religious affiliation, soon give all that nonsense up entirely once the Divine show up in truth...

Angels are real - MANY people encounter them directly - BUT - of those legitimate encounters, NONE are ever advised to embrace a specific religion - complete opposite - ALL are shown the DECEPTION that they once thought was "religious truth" and as I say a hallmark characteristic of the true communion is for the individual to turn away from religion entirely and to seek a solitary communion always - after all THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CHRIST TAUGHT - for those with ears to hear - shun and avoid the religion He said - true communion here in the real world just bares out His advise as legitimate truth....

For any reading this who doubt what I say - please just google "STES" or "NDES" - pick any account and start reading............Read a few and you will soon see this anti religious truth emerge plainly for a I say it is a VERY COMMON theme of the legitimate spiritual encounter....NO religion needed at all - WRONG GOD ENTIRELY - all this as taught by Christ directly for those with ears to hear - all this VERIFEID by the real world situation....
Old 06-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
An angel appeared to a man named Cornelius.

At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion of what was known as the Italian Cohort, a devout man who feared God with all his household, gave alms generously to the people, and prayed continually to God. About the ninth hour of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God come in and say to him, “Cornelius.” And he stared at him in terror and said, “What is it, Lord?” And he said to him, “Your prayers and your alms have ascended as a memorial before God. And now send men to Joppa and bring one Simon who is called Peter. He is lodging with one Simon, a tanner, whose house is by the sea.”
Acts 10:1-6 ESV

Can you see the difference between him and the angels who appeared to you? He didn't try to teach Cornelius about God but directed him to someone who could teach him. God has given the job of teaching about him to humans, not to angels.

What have the angels taught you about Jesus Christ?

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Jesus Christ is the only one through whom we can approach God. If the angels haven't taught you that they are not from God. The Bible says that Satan can appear as an angel of light. If that is so, couldn't his demons do the same thing?

I will pray that God will open your eyes to the truth and keep you from being deceived. I will also pray that he will help you find a new job.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

My name seem to be very important to you and it's understandable. Just to tell you that I help good and bad people and Gods on earth or in the universe.

When I go through your posts , it gives me an impression that you can be called as MR MIND TO MIND- SPIRIT TO SPIRIT. OR MR LEGITIMATE..... almost every of your post has these words.

I wonder what you said, what's Angelic intervention to steer the person away from religion? What's that means, Angels turn away their own families religion? Nothing of the kind , your saying is they're not united? So do you know any Angel who do that? That's you're cheated by devils. Now you agreed about you're anti-christianity or anti-religion mindset. So why you're still here in this Christianity sub-forum?

You may asking the forum stuffs to set up another sub-forum for new age somewhere here so that you won't go to the wrong thread for Christianity.

You talk of Angels, Christ, and Holy Spirit? Then What did they teach you? Nothing!! You only using spells, incantations or insignia to disturb others. That's what you learned.

The truth is do you think there's no Jesus Christ concern to the Christianity religion and futile to go to church and there's no God in church or no connection to Christianity Gods. Or not even a holy ascended Christian inside there? And Satan can easily take over their church? Or there's no protection for the Christian who believe Christianity? Conclusion: you're not belong to Christian so how can you understand the importance of their belief. You're making assumptions here.

So google for what to see how the new agers telling lies and how they against the Christianity or the founder God of Christianity, God Jehovah? Angels family Gods are one of the highest Gods in the universe. So do you've any knowledge about them? If your answer is, NO. So how can you criticize them? YOU MUST BE JOKING OR CRAZY JOKER.

On one hand you say God Jehovah is fraud, on the other hand you praise about Angels? What's the joke here again? That's a blind telling others what are Angels?
Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Molearner

[quote=Ab Origine Such communion occurs Mind to mind - Spirit to spirit - and it WILL BECOME PERMANANT EVENTUALLY - but that takes patience, understanding time and a lot of effort on your part, and by the time this communion happens to any great degree you would not have any doubts or questions left anyway, so I know that is not the case here as you are yet full of doubts and questions....

....NO religion needed at all - WRONG GOD ENTIRELY - all this as taught by Christ directly for those with ears to hear - all this VERIFEID by the real world situation....[/QUOTE]

Ab Origine,

I would agree with this observation. If doubts and questions arise or remain from a 'spiritual' encounter the validity of such is suspect. Genuine encounters with the Holy Spirit can only instill certainty.

I can even yield to and understand your stipulation of no religion but I cannot abide by no communion with others in some form. Spirit cannot be hoarded and we cannot view it as our sole possession. Ideally we should be conduits of spirit in some manner.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
i luv angls i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Experiencer

I never said Jehovah was a Fraud. I had questions about God that I didn't understand about God. I have been seeking him quite Diligently... About 2 months ago I was having a Crisis and I was in tears asking Jesus for help. I heard him say to me, "To you, I give 2 angels to watch over you." I was having a VERY hard time and these Angels helped me through the ordeal... By telling me to trust in God and have faith he will help me. Because of these Angels, I have been going to Church and they have been teaching me how to walk by faith and not by sight. Yes, I am speaking with them... But I'm not exalting them or praising them... They don't want that. All they want from me is to learn how to trust God and walk in faith. If you think that that is a bad thing then the problem is with you not me. I believe these are authentic Angels because of what they have done for me. I am so much more closer to God now than I have ever been in my life I have learned a lot these past few months and I'm not gonna let it get stripped away because someone thinks they know better.