Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Finally

Yesterday I was sitting in the car waiting for someone to come out of the store. I saw a white blank piece of paper and so I figured. Why not? i'll give it a try. I've never been able to see my aura before.

Placing my hand on the paper. I stared at it testing to see if would see it. Someone who was kind enough to do a reading for me ( on this forum) told me they felt like two of my chakra's are active. Which is my Throat Chakra and my Solar Plexus.(This one makes sense to me cause whenever I want to heighten my awareness or use any of my energy, it always feels as if its coming from my gut. I never could explain it cause I didn't know the correct term for it). Since nothing was happening I imagined sending energy up to my eyes and forehead.

Then...thats when I finally saw it, my aura was a pretty blue - but I also saw two other colors. The first layer was blue - the second third color was yellowish orange. The reason I saw two colors, is cause they were so close together I could hardly tell - if it was one color or two separate. when I moved my hand away- the colors lingered there for about 2 seconds before disspearing. That was the coolest thing ever. What is weird though - is I still felt a lot of my energy that I shifted to my eyes for hours aterwards lol. like I felt a tingly sensation right between my eyes on my forehead ( normally where one says you're third eye is located)

I'm happy i was able to achieve this. Sadly I have still so many questions and not enough answers haha.