Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Seeker
Spirits

Hi! I'm just wondering...do spirits get jealous? What do you think? :)
Old 28-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Master
Depends on what level.
As long as they are in the non physical earth realm, yes. Not any different then when they are in a body.
After they leave the earth and move to the astral realm, no, no human attributes any longer.
You might have heard about the light or the bridge, which links the non physical earth realm with the astral, which is in fact a portal, and in the process of transporting from here to there, everything is downloaded into the records. And you are yourself again. (which would mean, you are not yourself now. Something most don't get)
Old 28-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Master
ive heard that emotion only resides on the earth plane. emotions might require a physical and mental pole to emote between. ive heard that ghosts are residual emotional experiences of the dead. so maybe that can have a jealous quality. id agree, not in the astral.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 01-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
I think spirits can every emotion that we on earth have too.

With respect to jealousy, spirits of light generally may have overcome that kind of emotion, but those who have not developed that very high may still be jealous. I mean, those who are just entering the first areas of light, where it is just beginning to look like light.

I don't think that every spirit in the dark areas are jealous, but certainly they are able to be jealous. Some could be very jealous.

As fas as I have understood.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Seeker
Thanks for the insights! :) I'm just wondering because a week ago I was supposed to have a date with my old friend but I cancelled it..then one night I dreamed of my friend who died a year ago and in my dream he spanked my friend whom I supposed to have a date with..then when i woke up its a weird thing because i saw spiral shapes all over the wall( first time it happened to me), i don't know what is that..anyway, I believe that it's his spirit who visited me and maybe he's jealous or something lol. :)
Old 03-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Experiencer
Sounds all too familiar.....
Old 06-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Lady Diana

I feel that while the spirit or soul is still earthbound they will fell the same emotions they felt while living. That will be something they will have to work out before they go to the next level or are reborn. In this state they cold become earthbound spirits that are bound to a person, place or thing until they are ready to move on. I think that if a soul is reborn too soon they bring alot of negative emotions into the next life, so its best to work through all that before the body dies. Something to stive for to grow to God.