Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Master
Halucination or spirit?

last night i woke up and on the chair next to me saw someone's foot, a red misty type shoe, it wasn't solid, just looked airy.. like someone was watching me. i told it to go away and went back to sleep, it seemed to dissappear.

lol am i going insane or was something really there? could anyone tell?

and is telling unwanted spirits to leave enough? thanks!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Rosewater you may have caught a glimpse of a spirit, did you ever know anyone who is now in spirit who wore red shoes? As to whether you really saw it or not only you will know. :)

And yes simply asking unwanted spirits to leave is usually enough, politely though.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Venus

Dorthy would click her heels alot and say there's no place like home perhaps your at home alot or not enough?:)
Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
^lol or evil clown?

red shoes? no daisy no one that i would know.. it was kind of creepy the chair was facing my direciton and looked like someone was sitting there and watching me.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Venus

Your quote of an clown reminds me of NX2U a musician I made friends with on myspace.His music is electronica and involves spirituality.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Ivy

Hi rosewater...no theres nothing insane about seeing spirit. But when Im looking at all the threads youve written lately, as a whole it does raise questions about your health. From attachments, empathy, healing, mediumship, the threads all seem to be searching for something in quite a disjuncted manic way.

Im not a doctor...but I would urge you to step back for a moment and seek some more grounded help from a medical professional or a friend you are close to that will tell you the truth. Dont suffer x
Old 11-03-2011, 10:19 AM
iklenic

Hi Rosewater, I tend to agree with everything xxheatherxx has wrote, from past threads i have read, you have mentioned diffculties, and I think it may be wise to seek some medical advice, speak up
xx
Old 11-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Master
I have an anxiety disorder and post traumatic stress disorder..

as for my threads - i found out i had attachments earlier last year so i was seeking methods of prevention, i am an empath so was looking for forms of protection (i know xx you think it's a wonderrful thing but in my expierence given the headaches and feeling sick it's not all flowers and sunshine), and found out i have latent abilities that are supposed to be coming to the surface (meduimship etc), this is all relatively new to me so yes i am a bit freaked out (which would be the appropriate response) and trying to get as much control over this and understanding as quickly as possible bc it's all happening very fast. I've just been honest about my fears and anxities surrounding these issues here (based on my expierences not bc of my my mental wellbeing, that's already been checked out by my very qualified therapist thank you very much lol) bc i thought people who had gone through awakenings/simliar issues would understand, without judgement .. but thanks for your concern

Last edited by Roselove : 11-03-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Rosewater I understand your worry about what is happening because if you have had a Kundalini awakening things can happen extremely fast. This has been the case with me and it's a natural response to feel anxious. Within the space of a few weeks I started seeing lights, patterns, visions and spirits. Considering before then I was as psychic as a stone it was unnverving and took some time to get used to. I've seen some very odd things particularly in the way of visions and I expect some people still read my posts on this site and wonder about me but I know what I see is real.

Everyone is genuinely concerned but I know how frustrating it can be when people don't appear to be hearing what is going on. However, it's worth bearing in mind that having an anxiety disorder can naturally impact on the psychic phenonema you are experiencing, and that doesn't mean to say you're experiences aren't genuine (I know they are) but they can get distorted. I think it's about looking at the whole picture and understanding how our emotions and thoughts can impact on what we see and how we react to what we see as much as the other way around.

Hope you're ok.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Master
right i understand that, that's why i was questioning what was happening bc i've never had an expierence like this. Right now I don't really understand fully what's going on, so i apologize if i appear not stable lol though i don't see what was wrong with empath thread etc, I was afriad people may think that. It's just been a really difficult time for me, having kundalini, ascension, dark night of the soul, illness etc all at once, i only discovered these things existed last year, I was never spirtual, so i'm trying to learn as much as i can to help me better understand what's going on and keep me from going insane lol but i just don't want it to be taken wrong way so i think i will just not post about these issues for awhile.