Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Enya

I've been keeping quiet too... I think this may be the icon you're looking for, Mac... I know I want to use it alot here...
Old 08-03-2011, 03:47 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
I've been keeping quiet too... I think this may be the icon you're looking for, Mac... I know I want to use it alot here...

I did consider that one, Enya, but I really wanted one that accurately reflected how I genuinely feel about some of the stuff written on a subject about which I consider myself to be marginally knowledgeable.

Inwardly, and outwardly as I read such stuff, I shake my head in genuine disbelief....

The head-banger icon might be appropriate for when I've been engaging with others who read but can't hear and hence can't respond other than to carry on just as before.

Many of my postings would be festooned with it!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 03:56 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I did consider that one, Enya, but I really wanted one that accurately reflected how I genuinely feel about some of the stuff written on a subject about which I consider myself to be marginally knowledgeable.

Inwardly, and outwardly as I read such stuff, I shake my head in genuine disbelief....

The head-banger icon might be appropriate for when I've been engaging with others who read but can't hear and hence can't respond other than to carry on just as before.

Many of my postings would be festooned with it!!!

well you could add any of these also mac lol. we need new icons.....the other forums i go have all kinds......why are these all either really happy or really sad??????

by the way i think we have gotten off subject.....lol...oops!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
mac

"by the way i think we have gotten off subject.....lol...oops!"

On this occasion I think it's no bad thing!!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Knower
mac ,,earth prowler ,,,, enya why r u saying its off the topic ,,,,ur very rude ,,,questions and opinions some times slip alittle but if ur refering to wot i said its NOT off trak ,,,, r u all newbies to this ? all im saying is this ,,, somtimes we can pic up,, let in ... connect with the lowers realms spirit is not always of the highest sometimes, we can be fooled and imposters can come in .... which is my point for solid and regular protection ,,,,and anyways guys if it was of trak,,, then my guide wanted me to say it ,,,,
Old 08-03-2011, 05:59 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz
mac ,,earth prowler ,,,, enya why r u saying its off the topic ,,,,ur very rude ,,,questions and opinions some times slip alittle but if ur refering to wot i said its NOT off trak ,,,, r u all newbies to this ? all im saying is this ,,, somtimes we can pic up,, let in ... connect with the lowers realms spirit is not always of the highest sometimes, we can be fooled and imposters can come in .... which is my point for solid and regular protection ,,,,and anyways guys if it was of trak,,, then my guide wanted me to say it ,,,,

I can't follow this writing - would someone translate please?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz

really, when did this become about you? we were playing around, no one was being rude towards another person that i can find. if that's a bad thing then slap my bipolar hand. if you are going about playing with things that are lower level, then be tested. i'm not sure there are many people that do that and they do get fooled and find out the hard way that anything from the lower levels are not ever from the highest and can be an imposter for anything.....oh shock. i'm not going to candy coat it for anyone, if you play you pay, simple as that. k?
Old 09-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Serenity Bear

Well it totally amazes me how people who are obviously NOT mediums or with no experiences of the matters we're discussing have the gaul to make comment.

If in doubt take yourself off to a good Spiritualist church and have a word with their resident medium and teacher.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder

Remember that you always have the choice as to whether or not you will accept and acknowledge who comes through to you. If you have an unwanted energy coming through - ask them to leave. No buts about it. You can also ask that AA Michael come and guide them away.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Venus

The only place I have read of a gatekeeper is in vodu.That being Papa Legba.I am sure there are many other gatekeepers as spirituality sometimes resembles others.This is a good thread.