Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Spirits up close

Since my Kundalini awakening I've seen various figures in visions. They usually appear in yellow or white light and I can just about to make out clothing. To start with they appeared at a distance so I could see their outline in full, but in the last few days they have come up very close so that I can see full head and shoulders. I'm too nervous to focus properly at the moment so I switch off when I see another one, but I guess I'm wondering if this is a common feature of clairvoyance for spirits to move closer and closer? At the moment it feels too close so I'm protecting myself with white light. Apart from one unpleasant encounter I don't feel frightened as such, just unnerved by it all.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Venus

When I started seeing things they were not super clear and sounds much like you described yours.I see things like this constantly but don't focus on them so much anymore because I found my mind for that time was going to fast to find out what it meant and it was so frequent that it was a mental strain.Instead I focused on reading as much as I could to keep my mind off the things that were not clear.Over time I found if there is a message you will hear it or see it.clearly.Other then that I find these things are there to stimulate you but can take up your life if you don't block the games out.When I see things like this I take them as some energy trying to get my attention away from what I need to do.We are all different though.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Venus. Yeah I'm not trying to figure it out as such, just wondering if this was a common experience for these spirits to get closer over time. It could easily take over for sure, but fortunately I don't find these things a problem during the day as I'm either looking after my son or studying for my degree, two very grounding things! I tend to see the visions when my eyes are closed, so usually at night, but in the last few days they have inceased dramatically and as I said, they're very close up.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes it's common, they start for me as gray hazes and then they "walk" closer to my energy and become clear. Sometimes they shimmer too.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Laura, it just feels a bit nerve wracking to suddenly see them so close! Good to know it's not just me.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Medium_Laura

Hehe don't be afraid :) It can be a bit weird at first, but it's awesome. I take mental pictures of them and then I draw them. :) Make notes in a book of all the details about them you can see. I did this and it's a wonderful reminder of my first meetings with them. :) Makes me smile to think of my excitement and my amazement at the clarity.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Venus

That is good you have other activities to do as I've found in my case when I focus to much on them sometimes I get an unpleasent possession.Possession can either be pleasent or it can be harmful depending on the energy.Like Laura I write everything down and I do not draw them but do practise drawing sigils.Drawing and recording for me has made things more vivid but being self employed 4 years ago I found that even the smallest sight would distract my day and because it steered me off my path in the "real world" the energy could turn negative.Now whenever I do studies that are dark and I start to get unpleasent visions that may lead to possession I put everything on pause and study the bible, torah ,quaran or book of mormon.This usually gets rid of anything playing games and allows me to focus on the clear messages.Then I pray to the higher power to make everything clear to me and things that were not so clear seem to come clear.You have light energy so if you keep doing what your doing I am sure you will figure out what the message is as you said they come close so they probaly have a message or are testing your mentality or even there to guide you.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for that Venus. Just wondering how you knew you were possessed? It doesn't matter if you'd rather not say, I'm just curious. In what way were your visions unpleasant?

Yes hopefully the spirits are guiding me or have some sort of message. They were very close earlier and then an apt song started playing in my head!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Venus

In the cases of my unpleasent possession my neck would jerk as whiplashed and my arm would raise when laying down sometimes lasting a day.Once I had a very unpleasent experience because I would not co operate and put out my cigarette I fainted in my home with people around awoke a minute later was scared so lit another smoke despite the spirit screaming at me as I did not stop it went to my heart and for an hour I screamed and as I felt what felt like electric current going through my heart.I put out the cigarette and for a week after my heart ached and felt stoned.Not very pleasent.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
That sounds horrible Venus. I'm not surprised you're wary now. Hopefully nothing like that happens again.