Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-02-2011, 05:08 PM
dogninja

Flashing images!!!! ugh

every few weeks, as i am waking up, I see images flashing.
Usually they are pulsing, one after the other of things that I do not understand. they are almost like photos of objects, alien in nature. usually pastel in color, and i can speed up or slow down the flashes. I have seen this a few times, sometimes blank pastels, sometimes symbols that mean something by I have no idea what. I have no idea what this is. in the same mode, i was able to see 5 dimensional "astral" no-human creatures.... so maybe they are related? it is seriously almost like alien messages. In this mode i have been able to travel and remote view as well..... it's so damn bizarre. it was less bizarre understanding spirits as energetic forms and seeing how strange they seem........

i know I am nuts, but not that nuts.

anyone ever have this?
Old 27-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Venus

I hear you when I first started seeing things more regularly I had no idea what they meant.The things I see today only mean something to me and nothing to others.What I have done in the past 6 years is take everything I saw whether it be in dream,vision or my 3rd eye and write it down .Colours I used the chakras and dream dictionary.Animals I used the totems and dream dictionary.I also began to study spiritual ledgends and broaden my aspects of religious studies.Sometimes it took years for me to figure out what things meant but after years pass of studies I find things come easier.Everything is not always handed to us on a silver plate.It does not seem for me at least .It require much study and relation to your own life experiences which you will only know.My advice is write everything down since you are seeing colours maybe start with the chakra studies to see the energy of what you are seeing.Things may become clearer as time progresses but you can add to your writings and then perhaps decode the meaning.This is my method I believe in knowledge for understandings.Other people will have different methods I am sure that have worked for them.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:51 AM
Master
Hi, Dogninja..

I too have had flashing images (usually just prior to falling asleep or waking) and one 'movie like' sequence - short but vivid - however they were not anything like you are mentioning..

My images have been pretty much 3-D, very clear, in color and ordinary objects such as an axe, a suitcase, a wrecking ball, etc..

These images were usually messages about where I am/what's going on in my spiritual journey, or were spiritual guidance, or a precognitive message.

It took me while to figure out what was going on and I did much if not all that Venus suggests (great post btw, Venus!) so I do second those recommendations as they have been very helpful to me..

You could be tapping into some kind of downloading of info -- from whatever source, to your subconscious --- and who knows, it could be of an alien nature.

I am sure you will come to understand what is going on at some point, but wanted you to know you're not too nutty even if you might feel like it for now.

Hope you'll keep us posted...

Blessings to you!

Cam/EM
Old 28-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Serenity Bear

This can be two things:

Psychic sight - which is slow and is the intuition showing up on the third eye. You can study them easily no problem in catching them.

Clairvoyance (internal or external) - this is a very fast flash of an image, as it takes a lot of energy for spirit to build up the image. Yes they do occur while we are waking or falling to sleep as this is when we are in the right brain wave pattern.

It sounds like spirit are prepping you for clairvoyance. This is when we learn to do sight awareness. There are several ways you can help with this:

Put several items on a tray and cover them with a towel, uncover for a few seconds then cover them up, then try to discribe them in details. This also works with photographs of people cut from magazines. The ideal is to build up what you notice. In the film Kim this exercise is shown with different crystals.

Once you have this down pat, your mediumship will come on leaps and bounds as you notice things that will help you describe the spirit wishing to communicate. You just notice things others dont.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Ladofthelight

Mine will solidify on the ceiling, or the wall after waking from a dream. I can see where these "holograms" will appear because there is usually a glowing ball in the location. I simply look at the ball, let my eyes go into "aura viewing mode", and the image will appear.

Many are beautifully colored.

Many are symbols, gemoetries.

Many are just movies.

All have a distinct 3D quality to them.

I have seen "aliens" in the imagry, and what looks like heiroglyphics.

They occur almost nightly. Last nights display looked like a cave drawing with stick figures and symbols.

I have noticed that I can tell when one is waiting for me. There is a different energy in the air.

Regardless, I get a very warm and loving feeling when I receive these, despite the seeming "terminal" nature of some of the imagry.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:33 PM
dogninja

This morning it happened again. this time it stayed for around 5 minutes after waking. I could close my eyes and it was like I was still either "there" or able to "see". this time I stabilized in it and was asking questions and zooming in on things.

Tonight I am going to get my GF to write some symbols of paper and hide them.(Unfortunately I dont have the ability to do a double blind experiment with it). and see if I can RV in this mode. Its really bizarre- but not 3d.. it seems like 4? or 5?d?

Thank you all for posting your insights, I find them helpful and look forward to more.

Thank you!
Old 28-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I get these too. Sometimes I am inundated with visions, some that make perfect sense and/or have spiritual symbolism, and others that are beyond me. I agree with Venus about writing down all your visions or as many as you can - this is what I do and it's invaluable. Many make more sense later on as you think about them or start to see a connection. A lot of mine are now deeply meaningful but at first I couldn't make head nor tail of them. I also get visions that are pastel in colour and many occur just before or waking from sleep, although i do get many during waking time too. Don;t be afraid to ask spirit what these symbols mean, and specifically request visions that will help you in some way. Good luck!
Old 28-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Mine will solidify on the ceiling, or the wall after waking from a dream. I can see where these "holograms" will appear because there is usually a glowing ball in the location. I simply look at the ball, let my eyes go into "aura viewing mode", and the image will appear.

Many are beautifully colored.

Many are symbols, gemoetries.

Many are just movies.

All have a distinct 3D quality to them.

I have seen "aliens" in the imagry, and what looks like heiroglyphics.

They occur almost nightly. Last nights display looked like a cave drawing with stick figures and symbols.

I have noticed that I can tell when one is waiting for me. There is a different energy in the air.

Regardless, I get a very warm and loving feeling when I receive these, despite the seeming "terminal" nature of some of the imagry.

Ladofthe night, this is exactly what I experience. I haven't read anyone else who describes the ''glowing ball' but this is just what I see both in my mind's eye and on the ceiling, then this ball becomes a vision.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Ladofthelight

Thanks for sharing :-)

I'm just enjoying the ride, not trying to make too much conscious sense of it :-)

The symbols to have meaning to me, and they parallel much of my personal experience.

I am the only perceiver of my reality, thus I seek truth from within'
Old 28-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Thanks for sharing :-)

I'm just enjoying the ride, not trying to make too much conscious sense of it :-)

The symbols to have meaning to me, and they parallel much of my personal experience.

I am the only perceiver of my reality, thus I seek truth from within'

Carry on enjoying it

Just nice to read that someone sees the same thing.