Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-03-2011, 09:20 PM
cluckt

Angel1 im worried

Hiya, please help im worried that a close family member of mine hasnt moved on, what gave me peace was that he was with another close family member. After a very accurate reading, im scared that this person is hangin around, ive been told he needs healing. Please, if anyone can do me a reading and let me no he's safe and happy, id be so greatful xxxxx
Old 09-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Serenity Bear

I wouldnt worry hon. When a spirit first passes they all need healing to recover from any illness or experiences that have effected their spirit/soul. This can take from a few hours to a few years, it just depends on the individual.

The only time spirit really get 'lost' is when they pass suddenly and some dont know they have passed, but that is a very rare situation, as a spirit (family member, or guide) meet them on passing.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:03 AM
spirit72

I promise you he is very safe, and happy, please just give him a little time to heal... If you have another reading now it will delay his progress, and I am sure you don't want that... I really know how you feel but he really is fine, and is now getting what he needs...
Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
cluckt

Thank you xxxx