Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 PM
suexylady

not quite sure

Is it possible for a spirit or angel or something to make u unconcentious for a minute or two and if so why would they do it
Old 02-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes a spirit can. This can be a couple of reasons, some is what is called Trance - similar to hypnosis, and others can be meditation and physical phenomena (the later takes years to do so dont worry about that).

Some trance work when your not aware may be because they want something to go directly into the subconscious mind which will later resurface.

I would watch this, as you dont want them dropping you into trance on a whim, so demand its always done at home in a safe place and time, and never when it puts you in any danger.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:21 PM
suexylady

well it happened to me a few years ago and i wasnt on my own i was with a friend and both me and my friend seemed to fall asleep at the same time then i woke up and didnt know how it happened and i cant understand why
Old 02-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Venus

I've fainted on one occasion for a brief minute and felt an electric current going through my heart.Nothing was wrong with it.It turned out healthy so I attributed it to the opening of my heart chakra as there are certain spirits associated with it and because I was going through an unconditional love with someone who was not the nicest.From what I heard from the 2 spirits it pointed towards the chakra.Also, I have slept walked for I am not sure the amount of time after recieving a watch which was supposed to carry the energy of the white buffalo spirit.So, in my opinion I do believe they can.Hope this helps.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:41 PM
suexylady

hi thanks but i dont think it was fainting because its very unlikely that we would both faint at the same time
Old 02-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Venus

I was just trying to say that it is possible for a spirit to put you into a state of unconsiousness from a fainting spell or sleep walking or lucid dream.It is a really strange feeling.Really amazing to that it happened to you both.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:55 PM
suexylady

i know its weird i couldnt understand it either its been on my mind for years but never knew why this happened,i wasnt at home but ime sure who ever did it wouldnt let anything happen to me
Old 02-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Venus

Perhaps something you had been studying or an event that occured in your life that maybe you can relate to what did this and maybe figure out why.Sounds very intresting.I know when I focus on certain studies I attract different energy.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 AM
dennisoc

ask your spirit guide.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:16 PM
suexylady

I dont know who it is or how to do that