Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-03-2011, 02:34 AM
speaknow

Question help please, about sage and our ghost

Hi, i'm not sure if i have posted this in the right place but this section has always given me a good response in the past.

I am not a medium as of such, i can't see them as such (though i have woken up during the night to see a figure of a man i didn't know standing next to my bf on his side of the bed, i could mostly make out his looks who turned out to be his deceased uncle). I don't hear voices but i do sense them as of such and smell them.

Anywho it's been a month now since me and the bf have been living together on our own in a new house at first we didn't get any action, it was peaceful, nice - really nice. But then a few nights later, i was out in the lounge by myself and my bf was asleep in bed and the dog we have jumped on my lap and went right off barking and growling facing the doorway. Then a couple weeks later as we were both asleep i woke up to the same thing again, the dog jumped in front of me and was barking and growling towards the door, i felt cold like ice cold and then went away after i said please leave.

After that it when zen full again, no vibes, nothing .. i was curious to why they weren't around anymore, i wanted to talk to them, so me and the bf tried to hold a seance with a cup and 2 cards that said yes or no, but we got nothing, just zen.

Then a week later we went over to his mum and dad's home, where this all started for me, his mum told us that ever since he moved out his old bedroom had stunk of rotten fish like a dead body nothing would get it out, nothing was dead under the house, his bedroom door would open and slam shut, the smell would get stronger at diff times of the day to the point of being putrid, and one night how the smell was that strong, it had followed them into the toilet. So my bf first went down to the bedroom and he claimed there was no smell. an hour later me and his mum went down there and wow it smelled bad, but it was really bad in this one spot of the room where you got an erie feeling.

Later that night we got back home, everything seemed fine and all was zen again for the rest of the week.

Ok now onto what i need help with...sorry just thought i'd give ya a back up story to understand our ghost ....

well we both love incense and we bought some incense a week ago, a few kinds - but most of all this particular one, called sage its lovely but i think our ghost is getting angry with us, he/she doesn't want it on at all, when we first lit it, it went ice cold and we felt a funky presence, then one night i was alone again and it went ice cold, i felt like someones eyes were on me, air being blown onto my neck and sick to my stomach that i jumped and put sage on and it went away.

then another night we put it on and the incense was blowing downwards not up like its meant to like as if someone was blowing on it and when we blew on it it went downwards but i think there could of been something wrong with the stick. any who on the weekend my bf, went to lite the sage and a meter from where he stood, a painting, the full tissue box and 2 candles were roughly pushed onto the floor by themselves - i was in the kitchen and my other half was no where near that shelf, it was freaky as.

then last night, i put sage on again around 11 something pm and all was good, till about quarter to 3am, it felt ice cold, i didn't think anything of it as i usually don't but i had to go to the toilet, so i got up and went and as i walked out the toilet like i always do and stood on the carpet, the toilet spray (which is onto of the toilet in the middle) slammed straight onto the floor as if it had been roughly pushed and it made a large bang, oh i was so scared, i went back to bed and the cold air was gone from the room.

Ok, so i just wanted to ask:

is the sage making him him/she mad? / should we stop using it?

is this ghost attached to me?, why i ask this is because at most times when we were dating it only came out when i was alone, it invited its-self into my home and made stuff happen there and i don't think i'm crazy, i don't think i sense dead ppl all the time just when i'm not thinking about them at all stuff would happen and does happen. Another reason i think this is because my bf, doesn't care about them, he isn't phased but i am. also with this, i haven't ever known anyone who has passed away, so it's not someone i once knew alive as everyone i knew is still alive.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:07 AM
iolite

Sage clears and purifies a space. It might be a good idea to sage your bf's room at his folk's house as well as your new place.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Venus

I don't want to scare you but many of my visits have been from religious demons.I find whenever it is a demon they always have a putrid smell for example cat spray or of a burning feces.You said the dog was growling to.Perhaps you should do a pray to god,higher power or whatever your belief and ask to bless the premises or house.Myself when I smell putrid in the air because I know that it could become worse I bath from head to toe in exorcised water which I bless as it is an "unclean spirit" so water is very helpful.I then try to pray to the higher power as much as possible.Hope this helps "unclean spirits" are bothersome.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:14 PM
speaknow

ok venus, but i haven't smelled that smell in my house, that could say, that it is more than one spirit, yeah