Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMaan
The question is, can you see what my uncle Jeremy (told me) pointed out formerly? If you're not the expert or the master of it then you deny to accept it doesn't mean that there hasn't any. My uncle Jeremy never see wrongly on this matter.

Most of the people who are eager to get something from God or self practice of spirituality will fall into the demons traps like the new age guys doing. That's why the new age are the most dangerous group in practicing of xxxxx.

Yes I can see perfectly Jeremy.... Uncle Jeremy... BigMann.

It's like the 'Trinity ' three in one 🤗
Old 05-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I can see perfectly Jeremy.... Uncle Jeremy... BigMann.

It's like the 'Trinity ' three in one ��

My uncle Jeremy told me that he has once lended you his third eye but you don't know how to practice, so up to now you still don't know how to see with your third eye. Or you've not yet have your third eye learned so far.

The Trinity? That's too far away from What's seeing spiritual realm.

I explain my name to you so that you'll not be confused by it. My mom always called me, so I answered her: ma, I am here. So I call my name BigMaan. The last m I change it to n. So I Maan who I Maan.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes it is like a trinity - the Marx brothers - Chico, Harpo and Zeppo - 3 fools that act in unison to cause other fools to come forth in us - not much good for spiritual evolution - but bloody funny to watch

As I told his "uncle" - no legitimate spiritual truth there but good for slapstick comedic entertainment
Old 05-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
[quote=Ab Origine]Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes it is like a trinity - the Marx brothers - Chico, Harpo and Zeppo - 3 fools that act in unison to cause other fools to come forth in us - not much good for spiritual evolution - but bloody funny to watch

As I told his "uncle" - no legitimate spiritual truth there but good for slapstick comedic entertainment [/QUOTE

You have to laugh otherwise you'd cry... 🤧
Old 05-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Master
[quote=BigMaan]My uncle Jeremy told me that he has once lended you his third eye but you don't know how to practice, so up to now you still don't know how to see with your third eye. Or you've not yet have your third eye learned so far.

I explain my name to you so that you'll not be confused by it. My mom always called me, so I answered her: ma, I am here. So I call my name BigMaan. The last m I change it to n. So I Maan who I Maan.[/QUOTE

👁👁👁
See Jeremy I have a third eye so I don't need your Uncle's.
I wouldn't have anywhere to put it...
Old 05-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Suspended

Two of you can laugh at me but it seems you don't know about third eye and knowing nothing about demons and devils. That means you're layman or laywoman about spiritual realm. And you're saying to meet God or Christ or metaphysics or mystery of God event or to become Christ. That's only a far fetched idea.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:39 PM
Suspended

[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMaan
My uncle Jeremy told me that he has once lended you his third eye but you don't know how to practice, so up to now you still don't know how to see with your third eye. Or you've not yet have your third eye learned so far.

I explain my name to you so that you'll not be confused by it. My mom always called me, so I answered her: ma, I am here. So I call my name BigMaan. The last m I change it to n. So I Maan who I Maan.[/QUOTE

👁👁👁
See Jeremy I have a third eye so I don't need your Uncle's.
I wouldn't have anywhere to put it...

So when you're hungry you can draw a moon cake to fill up your tummy. That's fantasy dreaming. That's you don't know how to get the right answer or nothing to the truth.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Bigmaan;
Quote:
I explain my name to you so that you'll not be confused by it. My mom always called me, so I answered her: ma, I am here. So I call my name BigMaan. The last m I change it to n. So I Maan who I Maan

lol - well - were all waiting now mate - go ahead - explain your name for us then..?....

waiting.....waiting....waiting....lol....

Oh - what - you mean to say, that above - IS your "explanation"..?...lol...Really..?...only now most are even more confused than they were before...lol.. so you called your mther, Ma - as I called mine also -but that doesn't explain anything much about your name does it..?.....lol...

Where does the "Big" part fit in..??...Was your Ma a huge lady then..?...and if so then why not call her "BigMa", then your name would make sense lol - or are you simply trying to portray yourself (again) as a BIG thing we should all take notice of..??..oops - nail on the head time I think...lol...
Old 05-01-2018, 08:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

See what I mean now..??.. The powers that rule this world do NOT want us to have any spiritual truth at all - so they plague us constantly with this spiritual confusion and there will always be one of it agents close at hand to despoil the truth delivered... The more important and crucial, the truth you are about to uncover, the more they will try their damnest to destroy you and prevent you from that Self realisation..

Its ok - Christ warned already what would be done - told us to be warey - by their fruits you will know them - so as we seek this truth, hold one thing in Mind always - is the spiritual wisdom, truth revealed, is it empowering you on a personal level ?? - or is it holding you down dominated and subserviant to another MAN who is above you and gave/forced that truth upon you..??..

If the truth revealed has such domination, heirachy or division contained with it, then simply it is not of Christ and My Father.. Amen...

Most know these are the last days. I believe near the end of these last days.
God wants all to have spiritual truth. For 1) he promised that truth would become abundant here in these last days--It has.
2) God will = we learn and apply all of that spiritual truth that is now abundant-John 4:22-24
3) The world hates Gods truths.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Bigmaan;

lol - well - were all waiting now mate - go ahead - explain your name for us then..?....

waiting.....waiting....waiting....lol....

Oh - what - you mean to say, that above - IS your "explanation"..?...lol...Really..?...only now most are even more confused than they were before...lol.. so you called your mther, Ma - as I called mine also -but that doesn't explain anything much about your name does it..?.....lol...

Where does the "Big" part fit in..??...Was your Ma a huge lady then..?...and if so then why not call her "BigMa", then your name would make sense lol - or are you simply trying to portray yourself (again) as a BIG thing we should all take notice of..??..oops - nail on the head time I think...lol...

Big in this case is --- I'm the eldest son.

I'm Maan, then BigMa will be my wife. Not my mom. Ma is my mother. So my answer to my mom is : mother, I am here. Or Ma, I am here.

It seems that you're still behind everything that includes meaning in wording.