Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Master
SG xx nice to see you floating about at SF :) she is beautiful isn't she ... she was given the name Eleanor ... she is quite tall ... up to my shoulders ... I captured this shot of her with the web after i had the sprinklers on ... and a few other little snaps ... while ever someone shows their interest/appreciation i will keep sharing my garden :) ... have a beautiful season SG ... bring on 2013 I reckon! big hugs to you xx

Old 27-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Master
My ch'n gave me a new camera for Christmas ... still trying to work out how to use it ... this is the only shot i have taken so far thats not totally blurry ...

Old 27-12-2012, 01:27 AM
thefirstflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I believe in flowers.

Look for flowers and notice flowers are wonderful... and there are so many.

Give someone a flowers... or just one flower.

Earth: LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I wrote my friend a poem tonight:

Take yourself along a journey and arrive at the budding of the first flower. The only sounds present were of animals, simple in movements, in their patterns; winds, waving like long velvet frequencies alongside one another, ribbons, happy to see one another, happy to be alive. The soil, fertilizer. Rain, nectar. Sun, a gorgeous star. A life force was and remains present. This flower raised itself; however, this flower at the very same time was raised by everything and everyone, every life around it. The life of the flower and the life of all else are indivisible, invisibly codependent, one in the same magnificent and real phenomenon. We are all, all of us, every thing and one, in this life together. You are a flower, you are my flower. I see you flowering.

It hurts sometimes to be baking in the sun. Cookies crisp. Kale can crumble. But everything can quench your pesky state. Drink up; there is sunshine to be drank. "Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional."
Old 27-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Master
That is an interesting poem thefirstflower :) i havent spotted you around the traps before ... welcome!
Old 28-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Master
I'm still having trouble getting the focus right ... these are a little better ...

Old 02-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Master

Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Master

Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Keep them coming sound! I love looking at them!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Master
sound - Just wanted to stop by and say "you have a keen eye for detail of the smaller more intricate things in nature." I'm enjoying your photos as well as Sarian. I know Gem would be very happy to see this 'Flower' thread carrying on primarily because of you. Not sure where he's been, but this sure is a refreshing thread to visit and see great photography. Your photos remind me of a man that does only bugs and magnifies them so that the viewer can see every intricate detail. I like all of your artwork. It seems to follow a theme. Keep them coming!

Blackraven
Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Master
Thanks for the encouragement Sarian :)

and thank you too blackraven for your words of appreciation ... i understand that guy and his bugs lol there is so much I cant see with the naked eye until I magnify them on the computer ... same with flowers ... (Gem is on retreat at the moment blackraven- he will be back by end of January from what i can remember) ... it is a beautiful thread ... flowers are impossible for me not to believe in that's for sure