Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Master

hello new person! *waves*

With so many Pages... I would actually suspect there may be an offer on its way... however it may be contingent on you continuing to send out feelers to potential employers (I was taught that upright 7's represent "don't give up").

If you'd like to do more low-stakes practice, please feel free to join us in the practice thread! :) We'd love to have a new player!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89118
Old 28-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Update to my previous question (Will I hear about a new job this week):

Resounding "Yes!". I've been contacted about two full time teaching positions for the fall, interviewed already by one of them, and also have been contacted about part time temporary work for the time being.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Darn! So my order got refunded - apparently the seller ran out of stock before updating eBay. So now I have to figure out whether to get the existing dress altered or keep an eye out for a new dress.

Prediction: Will I find a new dress before the ball?
* Happy Tarot

Will I have to wear my existing dress: 9 of Cups rev, haha exactly - I don't want to

Will I find a new dress before the ball: 10 of Swords rev (a new dawn!) + 3 of Swords rev (still feels like heartbreak) + The Star

So... hopefully this is a yes. But I'm obviously pretty cut about losing dream dress :( Now... to keep an eye on the online shops/physical shops for something suitable!
Outcome:
Well, I haven't found a new dress yet and likely won't in time for the ball, however the alterations lady turned out to be quite good so I have new hopes that the dress will look okay/better than I anticipated. It's also kick-started an unexpected return to trying to get back into shape, so yay!
Old 04-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Prediction: Will the next seven days come with advancement on my search?
* Llwellyn Classic

Reading this both as a reflection and a sort of "situation/advice/outcome" spread.

Moon -- Hanged Man -- (Rx) Nine of Swords

Ooof! The Moon pretty fairly sums up my situation: confusion and lack of news. I need to be wary of my fears and anxiety getting the better of me--and this is doubly highlighted by the Hanged Man who reminds me that control over a process is as illusory as the Moon, while cautioning that I need to get out of my headspace. The Nine of Swords reversed fairly seals the deal on this trio of cards: working myself up into anxiety serves no purpose and I need to break that cycle.

As a predictive spread: this doesn't look promising. As a reflective spread it tells me that nail-biting and over-obsessing ain't gonna change nuffin'.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Master

Prediction:
Will I need to spend time on Sunday doing uni work?
(I have stacks of assignments due but a colleague visiting for the weekend, and I'd love to hang out and have social time)
* Fountain Tarot

Knight of Coins rev - "I don't like this, eww!"
4 of Cups rev - "*crickets chirping* and tealily has... already left the building"
10 of Coins

This... actually feels to me like a) I won't want to study and b) I may not need to study. The vibe I get from 10 of Coins is that there's already enough down and I may already have put enough hours in prior to Sunday... which is impressive considering I haven't started yet and may not have a chance to until Saturday morning! (or possibly Friday afternoon, or maybe even an early session tomorrow morning?)
Old 10-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Prediction:
Will I need to spend time on Sunday doing uni work?
(I have stacks of assignments due but a colleague visiting for the weekend, and I'd love to hang out and have social time)
* Fountain Tarot

Knight of Coins rev - "I don't like this, eww!"
4 of Cups rev - "*crickets chirping* and tealily has... already left the building"
10 of Coins

This... actually feels to me like a) I won't want to study and b) I may not need to study. The vibe I get from 10 of Coins is that there's already enough down and I may already have put enough hours in prior to Sunday... which is impressive considering I haven't started yet and may not have a chance to until Saturday morning! (or possibly Friday afternoon, or maybe even an early session tomorrow morning?)
Outcome:

I actually did need to do quite a bit of work on Sunday, although I certainly didn't enjoy the process :/
Old 12-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Master

I've just ordered a limited-edition scented mist; it's released in different colours each year.

Prediction: Will the bottle be red, or orange? (The red is my preferred, if old stock - however the one pictured on the website was red so fingers crossed! The orange is the one in stores at the moment(

Red: 9 of Cups
Orange: King of Swords rev

Fingers crossed for the red bottle!! It's just been shipped, so should get here soon.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Master

Outcome: THE BOTTLE WAS RED AND BEAUTIFUL <3
Old 13-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Master

Oldie but a goodie! (this thread)

Q: Will I be able to get onto an earlier flight tomorrow?

* Fountain Tarot

3 cards, no spread
The Fountain, 6 of Coins rev, 10 of Wands

This is theoretically a yes, however the latter two cards kind of make me think I'd have to pay for it, and it would be a lot of effort. Hmm. Am I asking the wrong question here?

--------

* Fountain Tarot
3 of Wands, Ace of Coins, 2 of Swords rev

That's a yes I feel like there's still a bit of effort though - may be fighting against the clock - and 2 of Swords rev feels like it's trying to push away something (not sure what though).

-----------
Ah. AH. I've just realised what the effort is - depending on the time of the flight, other people may have to make more of an effort to come pick me up from the station - or may ask me to train down part of the way which is more effort for me.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Master

Outcome: foiled! No earlier flight for me :(