Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 09-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
In my language which isn't native english either we have a word for people like you Tony.
Trust me on this, I also tell the truth I know..
What you know ? After you or everyone die there's nothing ? No consequences for doing good or doing bad ? Just "suffering" after you do bad things ? You are really being scare of this "suffering" so you won't kill 10 people ?
Beside , that sentence i talk to him , not you , i know with you i have to talks differently so next time mind your texting /tongue . I think we have enough .
Old 09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Eelco

with love

Last edited by Eelco : 09-11-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony37
On my language , you could believe me on this , i only tell the truth i know .

Dhukka means "suffering" right ? So what make a person suffering from doing that ?
Now that kind of suffering will lead you to hell . But since you don't believe in hell and be cool , after you kill 100 people you just be happy because you got 1 mil usd to spent . Yeah?
That why i said that is evil thought , evil thinking that way and will go to hell , that's where they belongs . And people like me , will never do that kind of stuffs , thus i'm not gonna get suffering from that now and after i die .
No it's realms .

I which Sutta did the Buddha teach what you said please ????
Old 09-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I which Sutta did the Buddha teach what you said please ????

I could not post link , so just add www to this :
accesstoinsight.org/ati/tipitaka/sn/sn56/sn56.102-113.than.html
Or google :"Pansu Suttas: Dust"

Why you don't believe me ? I have said i probably read more than you guys . I also don't tell lies , why would i ?
Old 09-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Eelco

In the same way, monks, few are the beings who, on passing away from the human realm, are reborn among devas. Far more are the beings who, on passing away from the human realm, are reborn in hell... in the animal womb... in the domain of the hungry ghosts.

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipi...sn56/sn56.102-
Old 09-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
I could not post link , so just add www to this :
accesstoinsight.org/ati/tipitaka/sn/sn56/sn56.102-113.than.html
Or google :"Pansu Suttas: Dust"

Why you don't believe me ? I have said i probably read more than you guys . I also don't tell lies , why would i ?

I didn't say you are telling lies but you are not understanding the Sutta.
These are not realms literally, they are ' states of mind '. The Buddha used metaphors to help his followers understand his teachings more easily... At the time of the Buddha people were not educated so he used metaphors/symbols to aid his teachings...
Old 10-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I didn't say you are telling lies but you are not understanding the Sutta.
These are not realms literally, they are ' states of mind '. The Buddha used metaphors to help his followers understand his teachings more easily... At the time of the Buddha people were not educated so he used metaphors/symbols to aid his teachings...

It's not state of mind i have told you .
Everything i said here are the teaching of Buddha , Buddha said there're heavens , and hell , he also described Hell , how it was down there , what they would done to you in hell and People at that time is no way dumper than people at this current time , speak for heavens , i can enter every heavens state that i want . Everything i said here is from the teaching but you and other person seems to be ignorant that don't understand at all .
I told you and the other person for the last time : If Hell doesn't exist at all then No Body would fear when they going to do bad things , because there're hell , normal people have Fear for Killing other people .
Why i said "normal" ? Because there're ignorance people thinking there're no punishing at All , so they do it .
Where do you think these IS people who willing to cut people 's head off go after they die?
You really think their consequences is just like every other people on earth?
How is their State of mind now ? They seems to having fun cutting off people head . That's not Hell .
The ignorant people having their fun doing bad things .
If you think Hell and Heavens is state of mind you are clearly wrong
Old 10-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Experiencer

Animals can understand, communicate and act the natural correct way. They cannot talk though and that's why we will never know what's better; to be a human or animal
Old 10-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
It's not state of mind i have told you .
Everything i said here are the teaching of Buddha , Buddha said there're heavens , and hell , he also described Hell , how it was down there , what they would done to you in hell and People at that time is no way dumper than people at this current time , speak for heavens , i can enter every heavens state that i want . Everything i said here is from the teaching but you and other person seems to be ignorant that don't understand at all .
I told you and the other person for the last time : If Hell doesn't exist at all then No Body would fear when they going to do bad things , because there're hell , normal people have Fear for Killing other people .
Why i said "normal" ? Because there're ignorance people thinking there're no punishing at All , so they do it .
Where do you think these IS people who willing to cut people 's head off go after they die?
You really think their consequences is just like every other people on earth?
How is their State of mind now ? They seems to having fun cutting off people head . That's not Hell .
The ignorant people having their fun doing bad things .
If you think Hell and Heavens is state of mind you are clearly wrong

So where is heaven or hell ?
Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
So where is heaven or hell ?
Conciousness is an example of something you can't see , without the conciousness, human body could not be formed . There're realms that you can see only if you were born there , or if you have a strong third eye you can see it .