Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 09-11-2017, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I couldn't find rebirth in animal realms..
I did find As you can read in the excerpt I posted 2 posts ago that he did mention hell.
As that is a translation I assume the original will mean something like less than desirable realms of rebirth.

With Love

Heaven/hell as states of mind but not realms after death.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony37
Like i have said , most of human are lucky to be born human .

To be born human is, my friend, the greatest mystery. Far above all other mysteries.

I can't imagine luck playing a part but if it does then we are really accidents - and it could be so.

Why were we born into the human state. What has an alligator done that it hasn't achieved human level?

If the law of karma exists where did the alligator go wrong? Or does it take more time than we can conceive...
Old 09-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

If I recall correctly Buddha urged us to investigate his words for ourselves. Your way of expressing yourself doesn't seem to leave me that option.

I leave you the option to acting good and abandon the evil thought that you Will not be reborn after you died . That's it .
You just have not read , study enough Buddha's teaching as mine . That's all . :)
Why i said that is an evil Thought ?
Now imagine this , In a jungle or in somewhere that laws doesn't exist , where you could Kill people for Gold and nobody know it , Do you gonna do it , kill 1, 2 , or 100 people for Gold ?
If you said there's no reborn , then there's No reason not to do it because there's no Hell and you can not being reborn into an animal .
Now what i said is not a lecture . You could understand the meaning or you could not understand , But i post it here for someone may understand . :) Because , there're wise people in the world .
Old 09-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
To be born human is, my friend, the greatest mystery. Far above all other mysteries.

I can't imagine luck playing a part but if it does then we are really accidents - and it could be so.

Why were we born into the human state. What has an alligator done that it hasn't achieved human level?

If the law of karma exists where did the alligator go wrong? Or does it take more time than we can conceive...
Good question .As i study and read Buddha 's teaching , Animal 's realm is like a Reset Place . After you spent All your Good Time in the heaven , there's Big chance that you were born as an animal because it's very small chance that you would be reborn into heaven and human again .
So think it's like a reset Place , you do good things , you go to heaven , you do bad things , go to hell , after you lived in hell or heaven there're Big chance you will be reborn as an animal .
That's why , being HUman is very very lucky . Thus , you have to know about the Truth to Never be Born into Animal or go to Hell , Bad realm , again . Buddha teach us the way to do that , but only if you willing to learn .
Old 09-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Good question .As i study and read Buddha 's teaching , Animal 's realm is like a Reset Place . After you spent All your Good Time in the heaven , there's Big chance that you were born as an animal because it's very small chance that you would be reborn into heaven and human again .
So think it's like a reset Place , you do good things , you go to heaven , you do bad things , go to hell , after you lived in hell or heaven there're Big chance you will be reborn as an animal .
That's why , being HUman is very very lucky . Thus , you have to know about the Truth to Never be Born into Animal or go to Hell , Bad realm , again . Buddha teach us the way to do that , but only if you willing to learn .

Which Sutta teaches this please ?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Eelco

Quote:

Now imagine this , In a jungle or in somewhere that laws doesn't exist , where you could Kill people for Gold and nobody know it , Do you gonna do it , kill 1, 2 , or 100 people for Gold ?
If you said there's no reborn , then there's No reason not to do it because there's no Hell

This assumes one follow the path out of fear for a bad rebirth.
hmm.
I think dhukka is cause enough not to to keep the precepts.

With Love
Old 09-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

I think that both are the same thing..
All is mind isn't it?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Eelco

Anyhow, back to the op.
If my memory serves me correctly I think it was Rudolf Steiner who opted that most animals don't live as self contained beings, but that they learned through a species or group soul.

I don't think Buddha talked about such a construct though. Which doesn't mean he didn't know or had an idea about, just that that knowledge wouldn't contribute to the 4 noble truths, Which according to his own words are what he taught.

With Love
Old 09-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Which Sutta teaches this please ?
On my language , you could believe me on this , i only tell the truth i know .

Quote:
This assumes one follow the path out of fear for a bad rebirth.
hmm.
I think dhukka is cause enough not to to keep the precepts.

With Love
Dhukka means "suffering" right ? So what make a person suffering from doing that ?
Now that kind of suffering will lead you to hell . But since you don't believe in hell and be cool , after you kill 100 people you just be happy because you got 1 mil usd to spent . Yeah?
That why i said that is evil thought , evil thinking that way and will go to hell , that's where they belongs . And people like me , will never do that kind of stuffs , thus i'm not gonna get suffering from that now and after i die .
Quote:
No it's realms .
Old 09-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Eelco

With Love

Last edited by Eelco : 09-11-2017 at 05:45 PM.