Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-05-2012, 12:32 AM
razrbullet

Question What crystal or stone should I wear?

I dont know much about crystals and stones. Can someone share some knowledge about them and which is best to wear? Im a male and dont want to wear anything that looks too girly. any advice is good advice. thanks.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Master

When you look through rocks, try talking with them telepathically, those you get along with are more likely to help you. Secondly, try going for something to balance out your yin yang, go for those with feminine energies (they don't have to look girly.. but you do need to have the balance. Certain crstals are good for storing energies, so try this guide http://www.peacefulmind.com/stones.htm here you will find a huge list of rocks and crystals, each with details on their properties and how to use them

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 17-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Experiencer

Let the stone guide you. Really. However, one thing you can do to avoid "girly" is to have it wrapped in wire, giving it an industrial look, or even carry them in your pocket so no one needs to see them at all.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Gift of god

Hi I have worked with crystals/stones for a while know and all crystals and colors obtain to certain chakras for healing and cleansing purposes to obtain balance and well beeing along with telekenitic and spiritual purposes, if u desire to wear one around ur neck like a necklace I suggest u wear a green stone which obtains to ur heart chakra, it will heal any pains or heart aches u may of experienced in life if the stone is activated, although thier is a natural healing stone called rose quarts which may be more effective
Old 17-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Master
Hi :)

Perhaps check out pouches, they're great for carrying around tumbled stones. Easy to make too!

Snow Monkey
Old 18-05-2012, 12:44 AM
razrbullet

wow love the advice and thank you all definitely will look into it. i knew people would help me out spiritually. thank you all
Old 18-05-2012, 12:47 AM
razrbullet

one thing i like to add. the way you guys talk about crystal, you make it seem like crystals are living beings or some sort of living organism. guess i have alot to learn about them
Old 18-05-2012, 12:55 AM
iScorpio

Use your intuition. The stone will pop out to you. Wear whatever attracts you, one that you really like.
xo
Old 18-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrbullet
one thing i like to add. the way you guys talk about crystal, you make it seem like crystals are living beings or some sort of living organism. guess i have alot to learn about them
All things have consciousness and energy. You can talk to anything you'd like, and it talks to you (usually we perceive their messages subconsciously due to our blind belief that there are living and nonliving things and imply that nonliving things have no mind of their own.)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-05-2012, 01:00 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
All things have consciousness and energy. You can talk to anything you'd like, and it talks to you (usually we perceive their messages subconsciously due to our blind belief that there are living and nonliving things and imply that nonliving things have no mind of their own.)

Talk to us telepathically? Or in 'mysterious ways'? lol..