Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Knower

Can crystals ascend?

I recently bought a herkimer diamond. It suddenly disappeared. I kept it in a zippered case with a few other items. I kept the case in a particular tote bag. It's not in the case. It's not in the tote bag. During meditation I am told that it is no longer a part of this physical earth plane. I know I've had things taken by spirits ect.... But I'm not getting the feeling that it was taken.

So I am wondering if it could have completed a task and now it has ascended?
Hmmm.
Old 29-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Animus27

Maybe you just lost it?
Old 29-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Henri77

I've also had stuff disappear for a period, searched very thoroughly, than find it later, in a place I'd looked.

interesting....
Old 30-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Knower

My friend's crystal skull even says it's no longer part of this "physicality". (I think that's the word the skull used) That's all he'll say on the matter right now.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Master

I often will dump my purse and never find what I am looking for, only to later reach in without looking and its the first thing I find as though it were always there. It doesn't matter how big something is either. Often times I found that this object is borrowed and gets tranfered back in the blind desire, rather then the dump or looking search as one's mind is made up once it sees that it is not there. Try just sticking your hand into the bag you last saw it in with the knowledge that the object is in there, but you couldn't find it before and most likely you'll find the object as you scan with your hand through the bag.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Knower

Hopefully it was just borrowed. I've had books borrowed several times and I have a little drawstring bag about 1.5 in. sq. that contains some gemstones that keeps getting borrowed. It'll come back for a few days or few weeks and then it's gone again. Actually it's gone right now.

Hopefully the herkimer will return.
Old 14-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Master

Recall it back to you. Once you start to feel it's presense again seek it out and you'll find it.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/