Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-08-2011, 05:45 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelDancer
Hey nightowl~

My personal sodalite stone just felt energetically like it needed to be placed in the cleansing position on the Spirit Path Stones of the Northern Medicine Wheel quadrant...which is just some tools I work with. According to Sun Bear in Dancing with the Wheel, that position is also the stone of the Raccoon totem, (though that does make sense to me, considering the role that dis-covering the masks we use is part of cleansing).

I am curious, Spirit Path Stones of the Northern Medicine Wheel and Sun Bear, is this from a book or kit???

nightowl
Old 14-08-2011, 11:07 AM
SilverDragonfly

I think this....

http://www.ewebtribe.com/StarSpiderDancing/wheel.html

....is the site CaramelDancer is talking about, nightowl.

I love looking at the pics of Soladite and learning more about it. I think I've got a small tumbled piece, but haven't really worked with it.

eta-maybe I should say, there are books available from this site, but this link is a picture of the Wheel.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Moggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
StrandedSnowMonkey

Oh my, a coffee table of sodalite I would so buy that!

Moggy,

The clock and bookends sound wonderful...thanks for sharing Moggy, I too am enjoying this thread.

You know we keep this up and we can have a whole house decorated with sodalite! heheeee lol

nightowl

Sounds good to me, Nightowl...I'm thinking bathtub next.
Old 15-08-2011, 01:04 AM
CaramelDancer

Thanks for the link SilverDragonfly~

If you want to see the book on it Nightowl it's 'Dancing with the Wheel, the Medicine Wheel workbook' by Sun Bear, Wabun Wind and Crysalis Mulligan.
A very awesome book and if you're into crystals I think its neat to learn. And whatever I associate sodalite with, the story might be different for you. :)
Have fun with your stones.
It was full moon last night so I put mine outside to get cleansed in the moonlight...my neighbours definitely think I'm crazy!
Old 15-08-2011, 01:52 AM
nightowl

Thanks for sharing this info SilverDragonfly and CaramelDancer

Moggy,

Bathtub sounds nice, how about we add some floors of sodalite!

nightowl
Old 19-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Master

The stone I have in my pocket all day, keep on my brow when I meditate or use my third hand, clench while doing anything active psychic and sleep with in my hand, is a Sodalite. It has a blue light and when I hold it, my aura glows brighter. The latter is according to a stronger psychic than myself. I was drawn to it like a magnet in the shop.
Old 19-11-2011, 02:40 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
The stone I have in my pocket all day, keep on my brow when I meditate or use my third hand, clench while doing anything active psychic and sleep with in my hand, is a Sodalite. It has a blue light and when I hold it, my aura glows brighter. The latter is according to a stronger psychic than myself. I was drawn to it like a magnet in the shop.

That sounds wonderful WW, they do draw us don't they. It is a lovely stone Sodalite!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:04 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I looked for sodalite because I read somewhere it helps with panic attacks and self- esteem problems. I wore it as a pendant for the almost 8 months. I finally had to take it off.. (I don't think the chain could take much more lol) This is probably one of my favorite crystals... It does so much :) an amazingly versatile stone.
Old 22-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Sodalite is fantastic ) it grounds your mental chatter and is a very protective stone x

that sounds great lol..

I just got a mix of tumbled stones, and am wondering if these two pieces I have are sodalite or lapis lazuli.. or something else.. ?

are there some easy ways to make sure it's one of the other?

I plan on posting a thread inquiring about what each of the stones I got with a picture but haven't taken the pictures yet,
so I've just been snooping around here and thought I'd ask while I was here
Old 22-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
that sounds great lol..

I just got a mix of tumbled stones, and am wondering if these two pieces I have are sodalite or lapis lazuli.. or something else.. ?

are there some easy ways to make sure it's one of the other?

I plan on posting a thread inquiring about what each of the stones I got with a picture but haven't taken the pictures yet,
so I've just been snooping around here and thought I'd ask while I was here

Sodalite is dark blue witih flashes of white , while Lapiz is more a royal blue with white and specks of golden pyrite .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.