Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Lindsay_1177

Green Calcite break's

I often will sleep with a crystal or Gemstone but last night something rather odd happened.

I usually just grab the stone that is calling to me and put it in my pocket or hold it while I sleep. Last night I choose Green Calcite or it choose me... Either way it was there. When I woke up, to my surprise, it was split right in half in my pocket. This is about 2-3 inches in diameter. Its just a clean break right threw the middle. It a quite solid stone so I found it rather odd.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary last night that I don't normally do. I did some energy work as usual. The only thing that sticks out is having a dream about someone extremely important to me who I have no dreamed about in a long long time. I'm not sure if that has any significance to what happened with the stone but it was just a thought.

Anyone familiar with green calcite know why this would happen? It a new stone to me.
Old 23-05-2012, 08:20 PM
littlebitofwhimsy

Hello Lindsay

I am a fourth generation white witch and this is just my personal interpretation of your experience.

Green Calcite is a powerful gemstone associated with emotional balance and stress relief. however it can also be used to bring someone monetary prospeity.

The fact that this stone broke whilst you dreamt about your friend would suggest to me that perhaps you or they are having money troubles, have you ever heard the expression 'stone broke'? or that something to do with finances is on your mind perhaps it is a reason you havent been in touch with this person for a long time and the stone is trying to tell you that you should.

this is just my interpretation i dont know if it helps

Blessed Be
Vicky x
Old 24-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Master
Hi :)

Do you think, that the person you dreamed about may benefit from your spare piece of green calcite? (now that you have two)

I don't have any green calcite, but I know someone who recommended it, for protection against illness etc.

Snow Monkey
Old 27-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Ascender
Just as an additional note, crystal's cracking can also be caused by energetic buildup in the crystal. If a crystal hasn't been cleared in quite a while, it can crack.
Old 27-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Master

I agree with Triner, it's important to clean out everything that you use. I've used other things, such as wood, and overuse without cleansing it caused it to break or crack. Now that I clean what I use on a regular basis using aura cleansing and washing techniques on the object, I rarely have something break, unless I accidently pull to much energy from it at once and it cracks. Not good for the object or you when it cracks or breaks either.. it means that you overused it a bit to much.