Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Angelz

Sleeping with Crystals

So I am wondering...I have slept with crystals...one for each chakra with me for the last week and I really did not notice any effects though I have been feeling the energy shifts and especially the moon phases for the last month. I am going to cleanse all of my crystals and jewelry tonight in the moonlight but I am wondering if there is a better way to use crystals while you are sleeping. I would think having them on the bed with you would be powerful even though I knock them off and they get scattered everywhere LOL

Will suspending them from the headboard or the ceiling work or even just hanging them on the wall near where you are sleeping? I would be open to any other ideas or things people have tried. Thanks!
Old 21-05-2012, 02:05 AM
MYFIGO

Like you... I found sleeping with them not so safe... for them or me! LOL But I have had several visions where crystals were "presented" to me that I do not have. I use those for healing just by thinking of them. They seem to be very powerful in the healing as I can physically feel the energy from them.

Because of that, I leave my favorites out arrayed on the table by my bed and just focus on the one or ones I wish to use and express to them that I would like their help and what I wish them to help me with.
Old 21-05-2012, 03:29 AM
MRDazzle

I had Amethyst under my pillow the other night and my legs and mind were so active, i could not sleep. Probably won't do that again.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Master
Hi :)

My pillows have two cases, so larger stones go in the inner case. Smaller stones stay in a pouch around my neck. If you have several stones, then you can always just make a grid :)

Snow Monkey
Old 22-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Knower
There's a little trick you could try which is instead of using just one of the Chakra stones, you use all seven, placed under your matress aligned in the area in which they are based root at the bottom and crown at the top etc. It's supposed to help you feel the crystals energies throughout your body. Worth a shot.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:11 PM
OceanSoul

Sounds like a good idea but the effort of getting them under the mattress.... lol eeep. Also I'd be worried they got damaged or lost.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Quagmire

I use to suggest people put the stones under their pillow because the crown chakra is associated with your dreams. In the start that can give you very powerful and unsetteling sleep until you align with the energy of the stones.