Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah,i definitely can see how it is an out there topic. for example.i wouldn't mention things like this to friends unless they seemed very open types or were like my best friend. i guess thinking blood,i thought thinking of it as a little different. but i'm also a believer blood doesn't make you family,it just makes you related.i guess in the moment of things,i also forgot how out there of a topic it is.
Well,the good thing is,as my vibration has raised i am seeing how the law of attraction can really aid me with ADC as well. A half hour ago i did my theta intention exercises and in one intention i wrote out i would recieve another ADC from her before the month was over in a way that was easy for her to do and comfortable for us both. Well,ten minutes after the exercise,the computer did the flicking off thing and i had to restart it. since it just happened this week earlier,too i was like is this for real? and,started feeling skeptical but remembered i did set the intention for it,and this must be a way that's easy for her. also,checked the laptop even though it was in charger and it was like 84&charged so not low at all and it's a good working computer. The best thing about loa,is it can help prove things to you because when you set an intention and it manifests less then 24 hours later,and then again you set an intention and it manifests less then a half hour later....well it's hard to say that's a coincidence. it's literally proving. this just makes me appreciate the loa even more.i firmly believe if i had religion,it would be happiness. happiness creates miracles.
I do kinda wish ADC could become a bit more mainstream. I think veganism would become mainstream before ADC would. Before my little one transitioned,even i thought ADC and mediumship was a bit weird and i questioned it.i didn't know why people would want to talk to dead people for a living. lol. of course,now i understand these things more and it makes sense. I like that things can be sacred though. Things don't have to be public to be special. I just want to be myself. I don't want to be the crazy weird person but don't want to have to hide EVERYTHING either. I will tell people i am still connected to her for example,but computer flicking off i save for only people who believe in that stuff or i can tell anything to. Which,makes sense it's like anything in life in a way. I don't tell people everything about other areas of my life as well. I can say she is still here without needing to tell stories about it.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
IMHO...there is really nothing we can do about others--they must find there own way--in their own time.

What I do is work hard to be the best that I can be and abide by my principles and forgive others (and myself) when we inevitably fall a bit short.

We are only human and sometimes we can travel with others (for a time) when our paths take us in a similar direction and then there are times when our journey takes us in different directions. The best situation (to my way of thinking) is when we are able to wish the other well and part company in a loving and considerate way. However--because of basic human nature--unfortunately--this may not always be possible--but I (for one) do try.
i agree with this.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:16 AM
LadyTerra

Good morning Annabelle239...how are you doing (today)?
Old 13-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Good morning Annabelle239...how are you doing (today)?
i'm doing pretty good! getting ready to go to work. i had a lot of work offers this week so i'm happy about that. i didn't get into something i wanted to do that was starting today but decided to trust it wasn't meant to happen and surely enough i ended up getting a job offer for each day that the thing i didn't get into was. so,it's like the universe knew this was better for me right now. how are you?
Old 14-06-2014, 11:23 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
i'm doing pretty good! getting ready to go to work. i had a lot of work offers this week so i'm happy about that. i didn't get into something i wanted to do that was starting today but decided to trust it wasn't meant to happen and surely enough i ended up getting a job offer for each day that the thing i didn't get into was. so,it's like the universe knew this was better for me right now. how are you?

Now this is a grand example of Natural Magic...Congratulations on your new assignments...I love your perspective!

I am sitting here with my first cup of coffee watching FatherSun share the Sky with MotherMoon and thinking what a great day it is to be alive!

I would like to invite you to the "Most Anything Section" on the Home Page. Come see us in the "Lounge" Forum and join in the Fun & Games. Look forward to seeing you there.
Old 15-06-2014, 02:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Now this is a grand example of Natural Magic...Congratulations on your new assignments...I love your perspective!

I am sitting here with my first cup of coffee watching FatherSun share the Sky with MotherMoon and thinking what a great day it is to be alive!

I would like to invite you to the "Most Anything Section" on the Home Page. Come see us in the "Lounge" Forum and join in the Fun & Games. Look forward to seeing you there.
Awesome. I will join. :) Love the sun and moon. :) lol,don't know if you are into astrology but my astrology sun and moon sign are in fact ruled by moon(sun sign cancer)and sun(moon sign leo).
Old 15-06-2014, 01:13 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Awesome. I will join. :) Love the sun and moon. :) lol,don't know if you are into astrology but my astrology sun and moon sign are in fact ruled by moon(sun sign cancer)and sun(moon sign leo).

That is a most interesting reversal...as the Moon is exalted when in the Sign of Cancer and the Sun is exalted when in the Sign of Leo.

Since they are interchanged...this should mean that you have a Gift for seeing both sides of most issues and situations.
Old 15-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Djurplagare89

They think its mental because it aint logic, thats why. Spiritual beliefs make sense in our hearts, a leader to rely on when others dont or when you need guidance.
Its cool with me as long as they dont say Im out of my head or asks if I do drugs (I dont and would never!) I can tell insanity from spiritual beliefs because Ive been there both times, Ive seen the Demon inside my own eyes, now Ive got Angels guiding me along the Demonic way to sanity and good health. Chemicals are most "Demonic" substitute, my good win comes from nature and exercise.

Edit: Just wanna make sure youll understand my point, I dont want to flush your pills away down into the toilet, some works very good and are harmless but naturals are an option too.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
That is a most interesting reversal...as the Moon is exalted when in the Sign of Cancer and the Sun is exalted when in the Sign of Leo.

Since they are interchanged...this should mean that you have a Gift for seeing both sides of most issues and situations.
i do! i'm really good at reading people,too and all about live and let live.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:56 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
i do! i'm really good at reading people,too and all about live and let live.

That's what I'm all about (as well). I firmly believe that people should be free to think and decide for themselves. As long as we aren't harming anyone...it's all good.