Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Master

My daughter had distinct past life memory which I could verify. This tells me there is an afterlife.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
But I'm guessing too that to have an afterlife one must also still have their consciousness,
and that requires order—so does the energy change form but still maintain its order?
Funny, I just now read something that pertains to this question!
Take or leave it, of course.

''Everything is organized energy, and Spirit is no exception. The Source is
aware, organized energy, on a scale that can't be imagined."

-"An Ascension Handbook"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2023, 07:21 PM
Master
We already, right now, simultaneously exist on many levels. At the time of physical death, we pass through all of the levels we exist on before consciously merging with the light. Actually, we are already merged with the light and never left it; it is just a matter of being totally and absolutely conscious of it, and experiencing it with every bit of our being. On the physical plane of existence all of the elements are present; Earth (solids), Air (gaseous), Water (fluids), and Fire (ecstatic); the same internal fire which burns us also purifies us (not talking about the external fire). These elements correspond with the planes, or realms, of our being. The physical plane is solid but it also contains all of the other elements.

The mental plane (Air), often called the “astral plane,” is right next to the physical plane and it is responsive to thoughts; it is a gaseous-like realm of existence. We see on the mental plane what is contained in people’s thoughts, including our own thoughts. We may see our loved ones, buildings, streets, and in many ways it may look like what we have seen here on earth. We transcend the mental plane by keeping our thoughts quiet and nurturing inner silence.

On the different planes of existence our body, or covering, will be of a similar quality and texture as the plane where we dwell. Just like here on Earth, our physical body is 2/3rds water just like the earth; in a gaseous realm we will have a body similar to that gaseous realm, and so forth in other realms. The closer we get to the realm of pure spirit, the more formless and energy-like we become. This is the way that we already are within our own innermost being.

The physical plane of existence is the most coarse while the other planes of existence become more finer and finer. We do not get a new body, we just let go of one covering for the next covering until we have no covering. On the spiritual plane we are naked and do not cover ourselves with any type of body; in that realm we are pure formless brilliant ecstatic spiritual energy; more beautiful, and fulfilling, than words could ever describe.
Old 09-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Master
We are always conscious; the only question is conscious of what? When a person says they experience nothing it just means that they have yet to tune
to the frequency of that no-thing. It does not mean that there is nothing there, as all space, all existence, is occupied by divine spirit, a very fine and
supple experience. There is no such thing as nothing. To the degree that we are aware to that degree we can perceive or even peer into what we call
the afterlife. It is my belief that everyone will eventually have that experience. We exist at this very moment in the midst of infinity. That which has no
beginning or end, no top or bottom, no front or back, and no sides. It is limitless and goes on forever, its' center is within us.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:13 AM
Master

Thanks Starman.

What you have said above I have also read about over the years and it does make sense to me.

I have experienced another dimension only three times in my life, one being an OBE so I KNOW that there is a lot more than just this little life of ours here.

Love the quote Miss H.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:51 AM
Master
We have existed before, and we will exist after, how you exist right after you cross over, depends on your state of mine at the point of crossing over.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Master
Redchic12, Putting it in terms of our own makeup, the elements which we all currently use in everyday life, may help to realize
that the “afterlife” is not something that is foreign to us. It is not something that is over there or someplace other then in our own being.
It is part of our own makeup. The so-called afterlife is a part of us, just as we are part of this physical universe, and our physical body
resembles this physical Earth.

As previously stated, our body is 2/3rds fluid like this earth, and we have minerals in our physical body like the earth, etc. The afterlife is
a part of us and the journey we travel right now, within ourselves, is a journey which goes beyond this physical existence into deeper
parts of ourselves, which we refer to as “the afterlife.” This is my experience. We are always traveling our own being.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Master

Miss H thank you for posting that link re Anthony Borgia. I thought I would have a quick look at it but found i couldn’t get my head out of it. An hour later I was still reading it! I found it really interesting especially about the art so I decided to ask Sparrow about it.

Yes I can really believe this guy. My intuition tells me that this guy is the real deal.

Starman. Thank you so much for your comments. Yes I totally get what you are saying but it’s kinda hard to comprehend it. Yep the body being like the earth with two thirds water and all the same minerals I’ve read about that before and understand but the afterlife WITHIN is a bit harder to get my head around. Is there anyway you can explain that in a simple way for my little brain lol.

Many thanks.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Guide

Before I was born, I remember falling through blackness. I guess that was my soul lowering my frequency/vibration .
I remember blinking after my birth to try to raise my frequency/vibration , but I couldn't.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Master
Redchic12, the major premise is that there is a oneness of being, everything is connected. All things extend from that oneness of being,
including the various realms of being. Everything is made from spirit, or living energy, or consciousness, or vibration, use whatever words we
choose to describe the primordial substance.

Some people choose to objectify the afterlife, or even this physical life, but life, regardless where it might be, is highly subjective. Most people
who embrace the adage “Know Thyself,” embrace the one being as their higher self. In my opinion we all, and everything else, extends from
that one self.

The different realms of being are different states of consciousness, or different rates of vibration, we attune ourselves to various frequencies.
The various realms in the afterlife are different frequencies of being all within the one being. The source of life is in everything and is everywhere;
we are inextricably part of our source. In the purview of experience nothing is objective.