Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-07-2023, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringa
The incarnation theories make me feel angry, scared and frustrated and I can't accept them. I simply don't want to be born again, not on earth or anywhere else.

The only reward for this life, that I can accept, is to get to a paradise-like place where everything is just the way I want, perfect for me.

Is it possible that I'm on earth for only this one life, for some reason? Could I be an earth angel for example, who doesn't have to come back?

Living life here can be very harsh indeed, and understandably while in the human form many would not want to return.

But when we are not in the human form, we will "jump back in line" to continue with the amazing human adventure that will span hundreds and even thousands of human lifetimes here of remembering.

What we are doing here is not just about each of us living our own life, but about a much bigger and grander plan for this young planet, this universe, and beyond.

What we are doing here we had done similar on other young planets. This is not our first rodeo.

Given free will to freely choose, purposely be "disconnected" from what some call God and temporarily not remembering who or what we truly are, and minimal divine intervention to have fair free will, could we then work our way to return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God.

And when we are successful, we are much more able to ultimately do what we came here to do. That is, to transform this young dark planet to become a paradise. To bring "Heaven" to Earth.

And who is God exactly? Perhaps each of us is a mini-God that forms a small part of the vast singular God.

This leads us to multi-dimensional quantum energies.

An infinite meld of highly intelligent energies that are all intertwined, connected, and entangled flowing everywhere, existing in the smallest of the small to the biggest of the big.

Energies that are heavily biased in love, compassion, benevolence, and joy. Which interestingly is our true nature, as opposed to our false nature that is the ego.

Energies that at will could exist anywhere or everywhere in multiplicities.

Energies in which hierarchy and superiority can not exist because all are connected and entangled.

That is a big clue as to why there is no such thing as archangels, angels that rank highest of all angels. And when we talk to one angels, we are actually talking to all angels and everything.

What an amazing and very long term human adventure we bravely and passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

An extremely challenging adventure of finding ourselves, of solving the puzzle of who or what we truly are and why we are here.

We are much more and far bigger, as in eternal and infinite, than just tiny human bodies.

Parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with?

Perhaps God?

Perhaps the Soul, which is a part of God and is the energy interface between us purposely at low vibration energy to start and God at the highest vibration energy that is love, compassion, benevolence, and joy?

Perhaps our Higher Self, the higher vibrating part of us?

Or perhaps the much bigger part of the rest of ourselves on the other side of the Veil?

What an amazing human adventure!!!
Old 19-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Guide

Good post,OldChap.
Old 19-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Sadly the individual who opened the thread does not appear interested in anything said in it since. Equally sadly, lack of interest isn't an unusual situation.
Old 19-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringa
is to get to a paradise-like place where everything is just the way I want, perfect for me.

I think that's the reason we incarnate. There are higher and higher heavenly astral planes that have better and higher pleasures. These realms resonate at higher and more refined and subtle frequencies. I think the ONLY way to evolve ourselves to have these higher realms be where we belong is to raise the frequency of ourselves to match them.

Earth is a place of many frequencies and energies. If we can't align ourselves with these higher ways to be here, we can't get into higher realms in the non-physical realms. I think seeking the perfect place is why we incarnate.

Like we can yell at others all day and be angry or we can help and love others all day and be filled with love, empathy, and compassion. These are choices to me in what vibrations and energies we want to associate with and thus become in a sense. We have the freedom to belong anywhere we want. With lower vibration things and places or higher ones. I think we are here because we need to learn to choose higher.
Old 20-07-2023, 01:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Forget poverty illnesses and injustices that can come to us here! Ha!

Miss H. I always Love seeing your "Ha!" I smile and think of you doing a Spiritual karate chop..

Alright now, back on topic..
Syringa, It seems to me that Paradise can be made in the innermost regions of our Being,
which actually influences the external worlds too...I sense we can burn our past and future sufferings away like a fog
and turn them into Harmonious Pleasantness and Beauty, though it does take internal Spiritual Truths
to be revealed or uncovered through some sort of Spiritual practice...

As far as reincarnation, I myself will leave that until then...
Though I do picture myself coming back to play, since it seems like one heck of a school house playground with all sorts of beautiful experiences to be had...
Old 20-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
What an amazing human adventure!!!

Just one game of many which we are playing simultaneously.

A lot of resonance between old chaps, Thank you for your contribution to the conversation!

For those who may not have encountered Spirit Guide Sparrow's helpful information on the topic of reincarnation, it can be found here:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...reincarnation/

__/\__